Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ZANZIBAR OR MASTER QUIGON

Page: 1 of 1
 SkyEye
12-22-2014, 7:16 PM
Greetings
Im searching for the darth maul and mace windu skins!
If anyone have them, please send them to me or upload them somewhere because master qui gon's website is down and so is zanzibar's.

Im making a lot of videos of star wars 1 and i want now to have the skins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCSx3e5aa_4&list=UUIwhBMqZyD7b2vZd0M-63tQ)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCSx3e5aa_4&list=UUIwhBMqZyD7b2vZd0M-63tQ)
 Alexrd
12-23-2014, 10:06 AM
I'll re-upload them on a new thread.
 SkyEye
12-23-2014, 11:02 AM
Thanks a lot!

Is it possible to find zanzibar?
Since he doesnt care for LEC anymore , i guess he could get us that level editor. or make some mods!

How can we find zanzibar? Where is he? Is there any other name we can search on facebook or some other website?
 Alexrd
12-23-2014, 11:12 AM
Is it possible to find zanzibar?
Since he doesnt care for LEC anymore , i guess he could get us that level editor. or make some mods!

Doubtful. We don't know if he cares or not for LucasArts, but even if he did have a level editor (which we also don't know), he still wouldn't be able to release it without permission from them. As for mods, he's been out of reach for years and we don't know if he still has the tools required to make more.

Those three models are all that we've got.
 SkyEye
12-23-2014, 1:08 PM
Doubtful. We don't know if he cares or not for LucasArts, but even if he did have a level editor (which we also don't know), he still wouldn't be able to release it without permission from them. As for mods, he's been out of reach for years and we don't know if he still has the tools required to make more.

Those three models are all that we've got.

In his Q/A topic of 2001 he says he have a level editor.

Anyway, im working with cheat engine and figuring some stuff right now.
Page: 1 of 1