Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A corrupted savegame and disabled save feature...Err solved?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Avlectus
11-03-2014, 5:23 PM
So I got this game and finally played it. I had just beat the level where you pull the star destroyer down. I shut it down in the middle of the cutscene after that cuz I had to go. Came back and started it up...or maybe I didn't reset the clock on the 360 after a 5 hour power outage. Whatever the reason the savegame corrupted and it disabled the save feature.

I'm told this is due to the anti piracy software used on the game.

1) Would deleting the savegame in the console options and starting over again :swear: resolve it? Seems the game itself doesn't have that option...

2) Is there a patch to correct this problem? Kind of annoying to get practically on the doorstep to the end and have this happen...

Thanks.
 GrandMasterMarek
11-04-2014, 2:14 AM
So I got this game and finally played it. I had just beat the level where you pull the star destroyer down. I shut it down in the middle of the cutscene after that cuz I had to go. Came back and started it up...or maybe I didn't reset the clock on the 360 after a 5 hour power outage. Whatever the reason the savegame corrupted and it disabled the save feature.

I'm told this is due to the anti piracy software used on the game.

1) Would deleting the savegame in the console options and starting over again :swear: resolve it? Seems the game itself doesn't have that option...

2) Is there a patch to correct this problem? Kind of annoying to get practically on the doorstep to the end and have this happen...

Thanks. I would go for the first option or maybe you need to clean the disk.
 Darth Avlectus
11-07-2014, 4:47 AM
I would go for the first option or maybe you need to clean the disk.

Have you actually had this problem yourself?
 GrandMasterMarek
11-07-2014, 9:09 AM
Have you actually had this problem yourself? Yes I kept hearing a click,click sound then the xbox would eject the disk this is the first time this happened on any game a quick clean error gone.
Page: 1 of 1