Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Sentinel - Skill tree question(s)...

Page: 1 of 1
 VeniVidiVicous
06-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Hi there, I've got a level 13 Jedi Sentinel character and to be honest I have no idea what I should be putting the points into. (I got 2 unused ones atm)

All advice appreciated. :)

By the way, do Jedi Knights even use Force Accuracy?? :confused:
 adamqd
06-27-2014, 3:31 PM
Hi there, I've got a level 13 Jedi Sentinel character and to be honest I have no idea what I should be putting the points into. (I got 2 unused ones atm)

All advice appreciated. :)

Hey, try this build >> Click Me (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bcZhGMRRrorMIRZf.3) << it's a generic Solo DPS build, but It'll help you while leveling, you can obviously personalise or even change skill trees/role as you get to grips with your Character and find your play style.

By the way, do Jedi Knights even use Force Accuracy?? :confused:

Yes :) Strength >= Accuracy (110%) > Surge (70%) > Power > Crit (25%)
 VeniVidiVicous
06-27-2014, 4:26 PM
Thanks Adamqd. :)

I found that quite helpful.

By the way, which abilities do you favour for a Sentinel?

Slash, Force Sweep, Force Leap and Blade Storm have been my go to powers so far with Shii-Cho being my choice of form.
 adamqd
06-27-2014, 6:28 PM
I copied and pasted this from an old thread I used to frequent as I haven't actually played my Sent for a long time, but try this rotation (You'd be surprised how much space you have when you purge your toolbar of unneeded abilities)

-Zen
-Precision Slash + Master Strike +/- Blade Storm
-Dispatch
-Blade Storm with Opportune Attack
-Blade Rush to maintain buff and proc
-Opportune Attack
-Twin Saber Throw if okay to AoE
-Zealous Strike or Strike

Edit: Use Ataru form from level 20 onwards.
Page: 1 of 1