Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FUII: Online Connection Failure

Page: 1 of 1
 joshua_kotc
06-22-2014, 11:34 PM
When I bought this game about a month ago, I played it for about three hours. I thought it was a wee bit better than I expected from many of the reviews I had read. I tried logging in to something like the Training Room, I think, and may have mistyped my login info. Now, every time I start the game, the splash screen comes up like normal (after the stick figure throws the lightsaber then jumps over it), where it blinks "Press Enter."

When I do hit enter, it says: "Warning: Failed to Log In (Online Connection Failure). The only button to press is one that has the word "Confirm" on it. When I hit that, there are usually three slots that looked like save spots in the game and in the lower left I have the option to "New Game." When I do this, it crashes.

I have uninstalled, deleted everything in the Program Files, and reinstalled half a dozen times. I have tried starting in offline mode. I need help with this.
Page: 1 of 1