Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New models & music fix suggestion

Page: 1 of 1
 LukasTom
04-17-2014, 5:50 AM
Hey there :)

So, ive been interested in checking out the "NewObiWan" model, which i lately found of this forum, and i must say that i really like it. The model looks great, also i noticed that the weapon models were changed and now they look more detailed. I dont really know if the creator of this model is still a forum member, but would it be possible, to make a new models for the rest of the playable characters (Qui Gon, Panaka, Amidala) ??

I also have a question about the music bug. Would it be possible, to make some kind of fix/patch for that annoying music bug, in which the music gets stuck and constanty loops. I know that i can just go to sound options and reset the music, but it is still and annoying thing, especially when it happens in the middle of a battle. It just ruins the whole atmosphere :confused:
 Alexrd
04-17-2014, 1:28 PM
I dont really know if the creator of this model is still a forum member, but would it be possible, to make a new models for the rest of the playable characters (Qui Gon, Panaka, Amidala) ??

Only he (Zanzibar) can, since he was one of the game developers and had the software to edit them. But it's been a while (read, decade) since he was online.

I also have a question about the music bug. Would it be possible, to make some kind of fix/patch for that annoying music bug, in which the music gets stuck and constanty loops. I know that i can just go to sound options and reset the music, but it is still and annoying thing, especially when it happens in the middle of a battle. It just ruins the whole atmosphere :confused:

I don't think anyone knows how to properly fix the music bug.
Page: 1 of 1