Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Scoundrel/Consular kotor 1 Stats question

Page: 1 of 1
 lordlosh
03-06-2014, 9:26 AM
The Build is ranged with 2x pistols. Level 8 Scoundrel and level 12 Consular will be final char.
Never play different then soldier/guardian, so not sure a few things.
Ofc i will be ok, but i go absolutely perfection.
I will be light sider(full) and will get + 3 char from Consular bonus.
Also my items will be:
Write only the attribute:
Star Forge Robes = +5wisdom
Circlet of Saresh = 5wisdom
Total of 10 wisdom from items
-------------------
Karakan Gauntlets = 1dex
Adrenaline Stimulator = 2dex
Advanced Alacrity Impant = 5dex
Total of 8 dex from items.

Force Powers will be = Master Valor, Heal, Destroy Droid, Master Speed, Stasis field and the last one will go to Affect mind, so to have 2 in attacking, and 3 down i will not use affect anyway, but 1 points left, and no better place for it.

So for the main question, what will be best for stats, and will 17 BASE wisdom be enough to cast successful stasis and Destroying Droid Force Power, and to prevent any force powers on Me. Must take in mind, that i will get Force Focus on Consular Class, and that will help also for sure.
I got 3 Choices in MIND, here is it:
First:
STR = 8
Dex = 17 + 5 from the rest attribute i got = 22 base + 8 from gear = 30dex + 5 from Valor 35.
Con = 10
Wisd = 17 + 10 from gear = 27 total + 5 from Valor = 32, the score is even, what we need, cause mod is the imporant. This mean + 11 modifier.
Char = 10 + 3 from LS BONUS = 13 + 5 from Valor = 18. This mean + 4 midifer.
--------------------------------------------------------
Next one:
STR = 8
Dex = 18 + 5 from levels = 23 base
Con = 10
Wisd = 16 + 10 = 26 = main question, will that be enough to cast 100% successful FP and be protected from FP ?
Char = 10 + 3 = 13 from LS Bonus

--------------------------------------------------------
Last one:
STR = 8
Dex = 16 + 4 all other levels = 20 base
Con = 10
WIS = 17 + 1 from level 4 = 18 base
Char = 13 + 3 = 16

What will be the best in your opinion ?
 lordlosh
03-06-2014, 9:33 AM
Forget to mention that im not sure how to calculate the numbers, cause Valor is for too short duration, only 20 sec, and never rly use it, so dont to calculate the numbers with or without him, cause he give +5 to all attributes, and that change all, cause modifier is imporant.
Will appreciate help on this also.
Page: 1 of 1