Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My idea for new LucasArts Forum

Page: 1 of 1
 Sith Sizzle
11-03-2013, 7:33 PM
I posted about this on Lynk Former's thread "Want to help to create a new, better LucasArts Fan Network?", but I thought I would sum it up here. You can see my original post here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2839676#post2839676)

This is my idea:

Both the Star Wars and Mojo forum can have 4 main sub-forums. These will include Game Discussion, Modding Discussion, Movie/TV Discussion, and Random Discussion.

Game Discussion: Will include a sub-forum for each game where you will be able to have a general discussion, discuss strategy, and discuss technical issues all within a single sub-forum. Role-playing and fan fiction/artwork based on the game can be discussed here as well. Anything related to the games' sub-forum you are in can be discussed here and nothing more.

Modding Discussion: Will include a sub-forum for each game where you will be able to discuss mods, ask questions about mods, and show off your own mods. Anything related to modding of the games' sub-forum you are in can be discussed here and nothing more.

Movie/TV Discussion: Will include a sub-forum for each Star Wars movie/show and on the Mojo forum any original LucasArts games that also has a movie/show and they can be discussed here. Role-playing and fan fiction/artwork based on the movie/show can be discussed here as well. Anything related to the movies'/shows' sub-forum you are in can be discussed here and nothing more.

Random Discussion: Since Star Wars and other LucasArts franchises are the main focus of these forums, this sub-forum doesn't need to include any sub-forums. We shouldn't discourage random discussions, but we can't include a sub-forum that will fit every single topic. Discussion of other video games as well as other forms of media, serious topics, and pretty much anything you can think of can be discussed here. Also anything related to LucasArts and things they have created that don't seem to fit into other sub-forums can be discussed as well.

Another nice touch would be the addition of color schemes to customize the way the forum looks. Both the Star Wars and Mojo forum can have 3 different types of color schemes and each of those would have one with white letters and one with black letters. For Star Wars it can stick with the theme and be light side, neutral, and dark side. For Mojo it can be the same and have a light toned, neutral toned, and dark toned color scheme, except they can be any color since they will be unrelated to Star Wars. Here is what I think would be good for the Star Wars color schemes:

Light Side #1: Mostly blue with some white and white letters.
Light Side #2: Mostly white with some blue and black letters.
Neutral #1: Mostly gray with some blue and red and white letters.
Neutral #2 Mostly gray with some blue and red and black letters.
Dark Side #1: Mostly red with some black and black letters.
Dark Side #2: Mostly black with some red and white letters.

What do you guys think about this?
Page: 1 of 1