Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The plot

Page: 1 of 1
 Mandalore5
07-04-2013, 7:58 AM
It's been leaked somewhere (I can't remember where), and there was another article in which someone who apparently knew one of the script-writers gave some info on the plot - it may not be true, of course, but I thought I might as well put it here.

The films will revolve around Jaina and Jacen Solo - they'll both be great Jedi, then Jacen will go dark-side. I've heard no mention of Anakin Solo though.

That's it, in a nutshell.
 Alexrd
07-04-2013, 8:19 AM
I honestly doubt those characters even exist anymore (not that I care, I don't give much importance to the EU).
 SmootheOperator
08-30-2013, 12:38 PM
i enjoy the Expanded Universe solely for the extension of the story. In no way shape or form do i want them made into a movie. I just can't see myself getting as into the Solos as i did with the Skywalkers. Don't get me wrong, i will see it anyway, but no matter how good it is, i will always look at the sequels as the red headed step child of the Star Wars family
 HED
09-02-2013, 1:22 AM
While I'd love the Sequels to be made to fit with the EU at least vaguely, I'd be incredibly surprised if the people crafting the story having given any of it more than a cursory glance. Nor do I think I'd particularly want an adaptation or reinterpretation of already published EU stories.
Page: 1 of 1