Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Curse you, SWTOR!

Page: 1 of 1
 the_raven
06-02-2013, 11:01 AM
note: I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong room, but I'm not sure where else to post it :indif:

So, this ain't a rant per say, I just find it utmost annoying that whenever I look for "jedi sentinel" stuff on the internet, I always bump into the lowsy SWTOR jedi sentinel crap about character building or two-blue-sabered duded in google images; the class system there ain't even cannonicaly accurate! :¬:
 Lynk Former
06-02-2013, 3:01 PM
Type in jedi sentinel -swtor into Google and it will retrieve the results that you're looking for. Try to also be more accurate with your keywords and what you want to find. It's extremely easy to find what you need to find in Google, the problem is that most people don't know how to use Google effectively.
 the_raven
06-04-2013, 5:15 PM
I've tryed that, and it did remove a lot of swtor results, but I still bump into them >.>
also, I'm not doing specific searches, perhaps that's part of the problem, anyway, thanks
Page: 1 of 1