Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sound Track Question Empire Strikes back

Page: 1 of 1
 thesoilmoose
04-15-2013, 1:29 PM
Ok...am looking to buy the sound track for The Empire Strikes back, but I am looking for a specific song, that I cannot find on the spotify version (Original version) of the sound track.

It is the part where the snow speeder is looking for Han solo on Hoth (and Luke) towards the beginning of the film. I have found a version that does appear later in the film, but its not the same. (Track 11 on disc 2 "Rescue from Cloud City/Hyperspace - Medley)

I really would love to find this track if it exists somewhere. Anyone able to help?
 Alexrd
04-15-2013, 2:44 PM
Are you looking for the part where they are still searching them, or when they find them?
 thesoilmoose
04-16-2013, 4:16 PM
Still looking for them.
 thesoilmoose
04-17-2013, 9:41 AM
It has been driving me nuts! I have a weird feeling they just cut and looped the one short clip from the rescue from cloud city...but I hope not!
 Pho3nix
04-17-2013, 1:25 PM
I wish I could remember the music of that scene better... anyway, here's the only thing I could find:

kowtvSQxXUU?t=7m10s

(skip to about 7:10)
 thesoilmoose
04-17-2013, 1:55 PM
That is where it SHOULD be, but its not there. instead it is this piece here, but without some of the extra instruments on top of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfubGDQRT9Y)

Scroll to 5:23
 Pho3nix
04-19-2013, 1:31 PM
Ah, so I did remember that specific sequence correctly. Sadly I think it was indeed just looped for that scene. :/
Page: 1 of 1