Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to make instant-kill lightsabers?

Page: 1 of 1
 benohmygosh
03-27-2013, 4:21 PM
I downloaded instakill saber from sithlordrevan at filefront but sadly his colour is limited to only one which is red. Any idea how I can change it to other colours like blue? Because I'm playing lightside and figured that red colour saber doesnt suit me even though it is *instant kill*. I would like to learn how and use it for my own purposes only. Thanks!
 supreme kotor
04-07-2013, 3:19 PM
I specifically don't know how but post this exact post in Holowan thread and their will be plenty of people willing to awnser your question.
 Vindikorr
04-09-2013, 12:06 PM
I took the liberty of making them for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z6t3qapim37wdpk)

All tested and working in-game.

Taken from the readme:
Insta-kill Lightsabers

Installation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)Copy the files "g_w_lghtsbr21.uti" through "g_w_lghtsbr25.uti" to the following directory:
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\Override

2)In the same directory open the file "swkotor.ini" and add the following line under "[Game Options]"
EnableCheats=1

3)When in game, press the ` key to open the cheat console and type the cheat commands below
without the quote marks:
"giveitem g_w_lghtsbr21" - Insta-kill Lightsaber (Blue)
"giveitem g_w_lghtsbr22" - Insta-kill Lightsaber (Red)
"giveitem g_w_lghtsbr23" - Insta-kill Lightsaber (Green)
"giveitem g_w_lghtsbr24" - Insta-kill Lightsaber (Yellow)
"giveitem g_w_lghtsbr25" - Insta-kill Lightsaber (Purple)

4)The items will then appear in your inventory so you can equip them

Uninstallation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)Delete the files above from your "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\Override" directory

2)Done :)

Have fun :)
 benohmygosh
04-13-2013, 1:06 PM
Thank you so much vindikorr!!
Page: 1 of 1