Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 11 and never got to upgrade my class...

Page: 1 of 1
 VeniVidiVicous
01-24-2013, 10:54 PM
I believe at level 10 you get to choose a new character type, i'm a trooper so I should have chosen from Vangaurd or Commando.
Can anyone help me in telling me how I get my new character type?? All help is appreciated. :thmbup1:
 Totenkopf
01-25-2013, 12:05 AM
I just upgraded to Gunslinger after reaching lvl 11, but not till getting to Coruscant. There should be someone down in the merchants area on the left right before you reach the Senate Tower. At least that how it worked for me.
 Lynk Former
01-25-2013, 12:24 AM
You can upgrade to an advanced class as soon as you get onto the fleet station when you take the shuttle from Ord Mantel to the fleet. As soon as you get off the shuttle, go use the elevator and there'll be a Trooper with a mission icon above his head in the hall right in front of you that will give you a mission to see a trainer on another part of the station to get your advanced class... you really can't miss it.
 Char Ell
01-25-2013, 8:51 AM
What Lynk said. Advanced class trainers for Republic players are located in the southeast quadrant of fleet (Carrick Station) and the underground hallway of the Senate Plaza on Coruscant.
 VeniVidiVicous
01-27-2013, 9:34 PM
These replies were very helpful, thank you.

I am now a Commando. :)
Page: 1 of 1