Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sw game question ??

Page: 1 of 1
 battle111
01-16-2013, 3:24 PM
Hi!

Does anyone knowns which game is better Star wars galaxies or Star wars galactic battlegrounds ?? becoz l wont to try some classical sw games and l'm planning to get them and l can't deside which one is good please can some give me some advice!! thank's
 Alexrd
01-16-2013, 3:28 PM
You can't play Star Wars Galaxies anymore. They've closed down the servers.
 battle111
01-16-2013, 3:39 PM
You can't play Star Wars Galaxies anymore. They've closed down the servers.

They closed down the servers ??
 Alexrd
01-16-2013, 5:54 PM
They closed down the servers ??

Way over a year ago. Right before The Old Republic was released.
 battle111
01-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Well then l will have to try the galactic battlegrounds l see hmmm l wonder is that game good becoz l never played before
 Mandalore5
01-17-2013, 11:17 AM
It's quite good - it uses the same engine as Age of Empires II, if you've played that. I'd say Empire at War is better though.
 battle111
01-17-2013, 4:03 PM
It's quite good - it uses the same engine as Age of Empires II, if you've played that. I'd say Empire at War is better though.

Well l didn't played yet but now l just gotted the game and l began playing it but you are right empire at war is much better but l will try an old classic now l hope l understand this game becoz l can't figurout how l can expand my civilization at the game
 Wildstar
01-17-2013, 7:28 PM
battle111, if you're interested in Star Wars Galaxies, there's always SWGEmu (www.swgemu.com), which is an open-source server code for the game. Servers running the SWGEmu code are free-to-play.
 battle111
01-18-2013, 7:52 AM
battle111, if you're interested in Star Wars Galaxies, there's always SWGEmu (www.swgemu.com), which is an open-source server code for the game. Servers running the SWGEmu code are free-to-play.

Wow okay thank's wildstar
Page: 1 of 1