Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cheats

Page: 1 of 1
 Scorge
10-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Not sure if I need to put it here, but anyway. I have entered EnableCheats=1 under Game Options in the swkotor2.ini and I've tried everything but its still not working in game I press ~ then put "warp....." and it doesn't work it just makes the character bring up inventory and makes him move. Anybody know how to fix this?

And with windowed mode I've done everything I need to do and it doesn't bring windowed mode on, just full screen. This is making me angry. :(
 LDR
10-29-2012, 8:55 PM
Not sure if I need to put it here, but anyway. I have entered EnableCheats=1 under Game Options in the swkotor2.ini and I've tried everything but its still not working in game I press ~ then put "warp....." and it doesn't work it just makes the character bring up inventory and makes him move. Anybody know how to fix this?

And with windowed mode I've done everything I need to do and it doesn't bring windowed mode on, just full screen. This is making me angry. :(

I've been encountering the same thing. For both KOTORs.
 Scorge
10-30-2012, 4:23 PM
I think I figured it out. When I select run as admin when opening kotor2.exe the cheat console starts working for me. See if this works for you LDR.
 LDR
10-31-2012, 5:43 PM
Yes! It works! Thanks.
Page: 1 of 1