Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor2 instalation bug!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 battle111
09-25-2012, 8:20 AM
Please help!:confused:

Can someone help l first began having some bugs with some of the mods l installed for kotor 2 after that l needed to reinstal the game but the bad thing happend at the instalation l needed to insret disc number 3 becos the setup was at the midle after that some weird bug apeared at the instalation "computer tranfer error" l don't known what couse this l began trying again and again but still the bug apears :mad: so then l desited to go find were l can download a setup not cd's and no needed play disc just a regular instal but nothing found :giveup: can someone help :ugh: please!!!!

p.s this bug also apeared with jka instalation too:confused:!!!!!
 Snard
09-25-2012, 9:38 AM
You might have a faulty disk drive, scratched disk, or maybe some bad installation software.

Look on Steam, they have Kotor 1 and 2 available, if you're looking for something without a disk(s).
 battle111
09-25-2012, 9:45 AM
You might have a faulty disk drive, scratched disk, or maybe some bad installation software.

Look on Steam, they have Kotor 1 and 2 available, if you're looking for something without a disk(s).

Thank's but do l be able to instal patch for kotor 2 and tslrcm ???????:confused:
 Snard
09-25-2012, 10:46 AM
I apologize, but your grammar is very poor. Could you please say that again so i can understand you?
 battle111
09-25-2012, 10:57 AM
I apologize, but your grammar is very poor. Could you please say that again so i can understand you?

opps l meant to say is : can l instal kotor 2 patch if l download from steam?

p.s sorry for the bad english
 Snard
09-25-2012, 11:39 AM
opps l meant to say is : can l instal kotor 2 patch if l download from steam?

I believe so. Though I think the patch is already on the Steam version, since Kotor 2 was only just recently released on Steam.
 battle111
09-25-2012, 12:25 PM
But l think tslrcm l connot instal it if kotor 2 is steam version right?
 Snard
09-25-2012, 12:46 PM
But l think tslrcm l connot instal it if kotor 2 is steam version right?

No, I'm pretty sure the Steam version can support TSLRCM.
 battle111
09-25-2012, 12:50 PM
AAAA than it's good that steam supports tslrcm thank's !!!!
Page: 1 of 1