Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What would *you* do? [Spoiler]

Page: 1 of 1
 starwarzchick112
08-05-2012, 5:16 PM
...if you had just been told that you were Darth Revan? I'd probably be pretty upset.
 .:Lord Revan:.
08-05-2012, 7:32 PM
Heck i am Darth Revan :D
 LDR
08-05-2012, 7:39 PM
*gasp* I was the great Jedi General that led the Republic forces in victory against the barbaric Mandalorians?

I'm going to host a victory party on the Ebon Hawk. :emodanc:
 Suaidan
08-05-2012, 7:57 PM
I would try to better myself within the standards of my own personal belief based on my own morals...whether it be towards the Jedi side or Sith side. Lore wise i think he did what i would have done. He fought for what he believed in.
 JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
08-06-2012, 12:41 AM
I'd be like, "dude..

wait, what?"

And then I'd try to find out as much about my former self as I could.
And pray to the Force that I'm not going to become scizo or something.
 thejman217
08-06-2012, 1:11 AM
If I was on the leviathan with bastila and malak close to me, I would be like no way. Then I would get VERY angry at bastila. I would first defeat malak (subdue him not kill him). Then I would yell my head off at bastila. Then leave her stranded on the cruiser without a means to leave. I would spend some alone time comprehending what just happened. Then I don't know what I'd do from there

>>>>>EDIT<<<<<
Maybe I'd become a gray jedi

>>>>>SECOND EDIT<<<<<
Maybe I'd become a hermit like jolee to escape both parties! (still at a young age, not a geezer!
08-08-2012, 10:29 AM
I would be like http://nooooooooooooooo.com/)
 TKA-001
08-08-2012, 10:36 AM
I would ignore the weirdo who told me I'm a fictional character. THREAD WON
 *~*Darth pOOba*~*
08-08-2012, 11:34 AM
I would convince the pilot to love me and have powerful but cute little Carth babies :haw:
But then again that would always have been the intention haha Revan or not.
 LDR
08-08-2012, 11:05 PM

^This.

Congratulations, you have won the internet. :spin:
 DeathScepter
08-17-2012, 2:44 PM
you really don't want to know. Just say, it will stun The Jawless wonder more than one way and everyone in the room when it happens.
 Tyler Hartman
08-28-2012, 8:26 PM
Murder Carth just after Bastilla was turned then kill the rest of the crew except the droids and Canderis, kill Malak slowly, take over the Star Forge, use Bastillas battle meditation against enemies untill i learned it if i could, then kill Bastilla.
 starwarzchick112
08-31-2012, 6:31 PM
you really don't want to know. Just say, it will stun The Jawless wonder more than one way and everyone in the room when it happens.

I saw what you posted when I posted this on KFM. Let's just say that mental image will never leave my brain.:rolleyes:
 DeathScepter
08-31-2012, 8:58 PM
I saw what you posted when I posted this on KFM. Let's just say that mental image will never leave my brain.:rolleyes:

i know, just say, it is the best way to screw with your enemies heads. Psyological warfare is a powerful tool. Just imagine, what would go thru Malak's head when I do that to him?

Fear, Doubt and Confusion can cause even the greatest of warriors to falter.

Breaking Darth Malak would be more fun than just killing him straight out.
 TheFloyd1
09-03-2012, 7:18 AM
Learn about my former self. My ties with the light and dark side, then it completely depends on the situation. I'd be furious that Bastilla never informed me and the Jedi used me. But also I'd be mad at Malak for his betrayal. In the end however..I would return to my Sith ways and try and change the Sith, the Sith have potential, teach them to contol there greed, there emotions at a cap. So they have the edge over the Jedi, but do not lose control...

Edit: My reason for this is that Sion, Nihilus, Traya, all had massive respect for Revan. But feel he betrayed them in his choice. They would follow me/Revan with my preachings and decisions.

Edit (2): Also, I would have full contol over the Empire. I would not allow Sion, Nihilus, Traya or anyone else have a chunk of my power, that breeds greed. Looking back, there downfall was when the Sith made alliances among each other, instead, I would have complete control and would demand respect. Speaking and taking in each Lord's opinions and considerations. And backing them in there ideas, not exiling or attacking them like the Jedi.
09-03-2012, 9:39 AM

Why are you posting after this :migraine:
 DeathScepter
09-03-2012, 2:04 PM
Learn about my former self. My ties with the light and dark side, then it completely depends on the situation. I'd be furious that Bastilla never informed me and the Jedi used me. But also I'd be mad at Malak for his betrayal. In the end however..I would return to my Sith ways and try and change the Sith, the Sith have potential, teach them to contol there greed, there emotions at a cap. So they have the edge over the Jedi, but do not lose control...

Edit: My reason for this is that Sion, Nihilus, Traya, all had massive respect for Revan. But feel he betrayed them in his choice. They would follow me/Revan with my preachings and decisions.

Edit (2): Also, I would have full contol over the Empire. I would not allow Sion, Nihilus, Traya or anyone else have a chunk of my power, that breeds greed. Looking back, there downfall was when the Sith made alliances among each other, instead, I would have complete control and would demand respect. Speaking and taking in each Lord's opinions and considerations. And backing them in their ideas, not exiling or attacking them like the Jedi.

So have them as Advisors.
 Shem
09-04-2012, 1:45 AM
What would *you* do?...if you had just been told that you were Darth Revan?
I would think to myself: "I'm a lot more powerful than I thought I was. Malak is going down!!!" :evil2:
 DeathScepter
09-05-2012, 9:52 PM
I do think that being Revan is depressing as hell but it will be epic as hell too. If Male, Bastila Shan you can get, if Female Carth Onasi.
 Qui-Don Jorn
09-13-2012, 2:29 PM

LOL!!...awesome.

Sir, I'm sending you a friend invite..
 Blix
09-13-2012, 8:23 PM
Anyone who played KOTOR already ran this question through their heads or shouted it out loud after the reveal :lol:
 DarthMourlock
11-17-2012, 11:34 AM
You know what pissed me off about the Revan revelation?

It's that it didn't affect your character at all. Because your character didn't really care that he was Revan. He had no guilt about his past, he didn't care about what the person he was, he had no identity crisis......nothing.

And even worse, your party members didn't care you were Revan either. They still blindly followed you even knowing you're Revan. The one big discussion after the revelation was just laughably bad. Basically it was just Mission telling you that "everything is alright, don't worry, we still love you!!"

WTF seriously...
 Q
11-19-2012, 4:46 AM
I'd come to the conclusion that the antichrist complex I had several years back wasn't just drug-induced psychosis after all.
 mattig89ch
11-20-2012, 12:23 PM
I can't speak for everyone else, but if I had been told that the jedi I was serving kidnapped me, wiped my mind, then created another personality that would serve them...I'd be pissed.

Not necessarily enough to turn on them, but enough to pull a bindo and go be a hermit on some random planet. Let them sort themselves out.
 Darth Avlectus
11-23-2012, 7:16 AM
I'd go find a hooker and have me a good time. Then leave a little something on the doorstep of some douche I didn't like, and carry on.

Actually, that kinda sounds like a good idea anyway...If you'll excuse me.
Page: 1 of 1