Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Someone interested in a futuristic apocalyptic story?

Page: 1 of 1
 Yukub
06-27-2012, 7:39 AM
And with that, I don't mean fallout or something like that. I have some ideas brewing inside my head, and I have one about a religious extremist that stages a third world war to cover his plans, which is gathering followers to his cause and house them in a shelter he calls the ''Ark''. He gathers components for his mega-bomb, the ''Relevation''. He has work decades on it, and is now in the final stations. It has enough power to destroy most of Earth. Now a special agent has to track the extremist down and disable the bomb.

That is the idea ^^

Anyone interested in such a story?
 machievelli
06-27-2012, 2:10 PM
And with that, I don't mean fallout or something like that. I have some ideas brewing inside my head, and I have one about a religious extremist that stages a third world war to cover his plans, which is gathering followers to his cause and house them in a shelter he calls the ''Ark''. He gathers components for his mega-bomb, the ''Relevation''. He has work decades on it, and is now in the final stations. It has enough power to destroy most of Earth. Now a special agent has to track the extremist down and disable the bomb.

That is the idea ^^

Anyone interested in such a story?

I won't vote, but I'd like to see it. However read the earlier postings where Christos and I argued about what a simple bomb can or cannot do...

If you'd like, I can give you some pointers on how to pul it off.
 Sabretooth
07-05-2012, 9:50 AM
Write it, and they will come.
Page: 1 of 1