Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Force Unleashed II Game Save Will Not Recognize USB Drive.

Page: 1 of 1
 Maphisto86
05-28-2012, 10:26 AM
Hello everyone.

I recently decided to relent and buy a copy of The Force Unleashed II for my PS3. While not the best game by any stretch I still have had some fun with it being the Star Wars geek I am (and frustration with the challenges). However I have run into an annoying problem I have yet to run into with any other game for the Playstation 3. While I can back up my game save via an upload to Sony's servers with Playstation Plus I usually also back up those same saves on a USB drive. Sadly with TFU II however it will not recognize any of my stick drives. I have used both to back up other game saves including the original Force Unleashed but for some reason I guess Lucasarts decided to copy protect this one or something. Is there any way around this? I would appreciate at least an explanation if anyone else has encountered this problem.
Page: 1 of 1