Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Darkness Within

Page: 9 of 13
 LDR
04-13-2013, 1:29 PM
Varik's groggy eyes suddenly widened. "You've got to be kidding me. I haven't even eaten in 5 days."

He held his lightsaber hilts in his hands, and looked at Light. "C'mon, let's get this over with."
 thelightfang
04-13-2013, 5:52 PM
Laughing while he said it, Light responded to Varik, "Well, if you're willing to risk the disease, I can make a Rakhghoul stew."

Light appeared emotionless as he turned away from the group to go to the exit ramp, and he knew that some of the people here could be killed in the battle. I hope we all live through this.

He didn't currently feel the need to draw his weapons and instead moved to the exit ramp with his right hand in his pocket, and the left resting on top of the saber of the same side. Remembering Zarev, and, as a result, all of the people who had died near him, he whispered, "For the Republic, and the dead we have left behind." Brother, Father, Mom, and so many more... When will it stop?
 MsFicwriter
04-13-2013, 6:10 PM
Per'dra readied her saberstaff. "It's not rakghouls I fear. Even if I become one of them, there's no way any monster can frighten me worse than Voleran. He already has Zarev, but he won't claim any more of us. Not if I have anything to say about it..." Her eyes were cold.
 Chevron 7 locke
04-13-2013, 7:11 PM
"It's not rakghouls I fear. Even if I become one of them, there's no way any monster can frighten me worse than Voleran. He already has Zarev, but he won't claim any more of us. Not if I have anything to say about it..."

I'm Ready, Lets stop Voleran

Vlalkor looked over the group with pride in his eyes and a smile on his face. Before he headed for the ramp though, he accessed the Shan's external cameras to check and see if there were any Rakghouls waiting outside the Shan for them. There were a small number of them heading past the Shan and two of them were clawing at the hull.

"We've got two Ghouls outside the hull and a few more heading in the general direction of the Spaceport control center. I think the Republic troops can handle the group heading for control center but we can't let them get at the Shan's interior parts. Sooner or later they're going to realize that there are still holes in the hull from Balmorra that they can get into."

Vlalkor headed for the ramp and lowered the ramp down low enough that he was able to get a clear shoot at the two ghouls and shot them both in the head. Vlalkor smiled and lowered the ramp down the entire way and stood down at the entrance.

"Are you all ready?" He asked as he scanned the area for more ghouls. Avriela headed down the ramp and ignited her own double bladed lightsaber and shook her head.

There's something here...it's so familiar but I can't quite place it...She thought to herself.
 thelightfang
04-14-2013, 1:29 PM
Light walked down the ramp with a nod, while he removed his hand from his pocket with the Sith's saber in it and had one of his own saber's in his left. He left them unignited, and would continue to do so untill combat began.

"We can't just protect the Shan. And there are too many holes to simply cover them up. What are we going to do? Split up?" He directed his question to Vlalkor, wondering if that had been his plan since they had begun landing procedures.
 Warlord664
05-22-2013, 9:38 AM
Corsail walked down the ramp behind Light, both blasters drawn and at the ready. He looked around, scanning the hanger bay of any nearby rakghouls, but saw no immediate threat.

"We can't just protect the Shan. And there are too many holes to simply cover them up. What are we going to do? Split up?"

"I think we should, we can't just leave the ship behind to be torn up by rakghouls I suppose...." He paused as he saw six rakghouls heading their way, "Can't we just stick somebody in the ship's turret and be on our way?" He said, checking both of his blaster's one more time to make sure they were both ready for use.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-23-2013, 11:22 PM
((Well, I have more time to be on here now so I can post more.))

"I think we should, we can't just leave the ship behind to be torn up by rakghouls I suppose....Can't we just stick somebody in the ship's turret and be on our way?"

Vlalkor stuck his head back in the ship for a moment. "If I can get the shields back up and send the controls to a remote we can leave the Shan for a little while at least. But I think it would be best if I stuck back here and did repairs. Best part of this is is that I can program the turrents to target Rakghoul lifesigns and open up on them. But like I said, I should probably stick around to make sure nothing goes wrong."

Avriala shook her head again. Something or somone one this planet felt very familiar to her.
 MsFicwriter
05-24-2013, 12:25 AM
"Avriela? What's wrong?" asked Per'dra gently. "Do you see or hear something?" She quickly checked the immediate area for rakghouls, but didn't see any - at least, not yet. "Whatever we do when we split up, I think we should have a backup plan in case one of us...gets possessed." She hated to say it, and the very thought made her stomach churn with fear.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-24-2013, 12:44 AM
"Avriela? What's wrong? Do you see or hear something?"

"I...I don't know what it is." She said quietly as she reached out through the force. For a moment...just for a moment...she could feel the presence of someone very familiar. And then it shut herself off from her.

Her mouth widend in shock and her mouth was wide open. She slowly turned to Per'dra and whispered something that she still couldn't believe despite just touching his presence a moment ago.

"By the force...Zarev...It's Zarev. He's here." She whispered to Per'dra in amazement. "But...I thought he was dead. He died on Balmorra."

Ruined city
Taris

The man with the black robes smiled as he watched Zarev approach from below. The rakghouls that he had taken control of to defend his ship were proving no match for the jedi. He rasied his voice and called out.

"Surrender Jedi! You have no idea of what your getting into. There are powers here far beyond your understanding."

Zarev looked up and narrowed his eyes.

"Hello Master Voleran...or do you go by another name now?"
 thelightfang
05-24-2013, 8:26 AM
Light saw the group of six Rakghouls and started following them with his eyes.

"This is a difficult thing to plan for. We know he will probably try, but he is directing a large number of Rakghouls. I'd hope he'd be a bit preoccupied. If you feel yourself losing control, attempt to make a hand signal like this--" he raised his hand with his index and middle fingers down, but the rest up-- "We'll know what's going on and try to spare you, or at least end you quickly." Light steeled himself as he said the last bit, knowing it was a possibility, but hoping it wouldn't come down to that.

"Alright, we should leave someone here with you, Vlalkor, just in case. I'll take the rest with me. I'd like to go after Voleran, but we don't know where he is. Helping the Republic forces has a definite location, but we are going to be fighting a practically endless battle against Rakghouls. So, what should we do Vlalkor? And who do you want to stay with you?"

The group of Rakghouls was getting closer now.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-26-2013, 3:32 PM
"Alright, we should leave someone here with you, Vlalkor, just in case. I'll take the rest with me. I'd like to go after Voleran, but we don't know where he is. Helping the Republic forces has a definite location, but we are going to be fighting a practically endless battle against Rakghouls. So, what should we do Vlalkor? And who do you want to stay with you?"

Vlalkor watched the group of Rakghouls get closer and closer and he thought about his choices quickly.

"I'd like to have Avriela stay with me." He said quietly. She shot a look over in Vlalkor's direction. "No offense intended. I just need someone with close quarter combat experience with me just in case."

Avriala sighed heavily. "No problem." She said turning away from Per'dra and heading over by Vlalkor. "Together we can most likely keep the Rakghouls away from the republic forces."

Ruined City
Taris

"I am no longer Voleran of the Jedi." The figure spoke quietly as Zarev forced jumped up from the ground towards Voleran as quickly as he could with his lightsaber ignited. He was jumping from various pieces of debris to get closer to him.

"I am now the Herald. He who shall bring the Galaxy to it's knees for the one who cloaks himself with Shadows. He is the one who will bring peace to this shattered galaxy. The jedi order, the Sith empire, they shall both fall before him. Even the Emperor of the Sith fears him."

Voleran extended his hand and a massive blast of lightning shot out that Zarev was barely able to dodge.

"As should you."
 MsFicwriter
05-27-2013, 11:31 PM
Per'dra sent a message to Avriela through the Force: He is one with the Force now. He can't still be alive - not after the fall he took, and his sacrifice! Still... Fighting back tears, she called out to him through the very energy of life. Zarev! If you are there, and still among the living, know that I love you!
 Chevron 7 locke
05-28-2013, 12:16 AM
Avriela felt a tear begin to gather in the corner of her eye as she heard Per'dra's message. She knew who and what she had sensed through the force even though it had only been a brief moment of contact. What she didn't know was that Zarev hadn't sensed her as of yet. But she didn't wish to bring Per'dra any pain.

He is one with the Force now. He can't still be alive - not after the fall he took, and his sacrifice! Still...

I know it seems impossible but the Galaxy is full of impossible things. He's alive Per'dra! I felt him in the force and even though it was only briefly he was free of whatever it was that held him in it's grasp on Balmorra.

Ruined City
Taris

Zarev! If you are there, and still among the living, know that I love you!

Zarev paused for just a moment as Per'dra message washed over him like a wave as Voleran gathered his energy about him. Joy and happiness washed over him like an ocean. I know, he sent back. It was hearing your love for me that helped me break free of the possesion back on Balmorra. I owe you my life Per'dra and that is why I'm fighting for you and the others even now.

He slowly turned back to Voleran as he heard a chuckle. "Ahhh...so the jedi has broken the laws of the Order. Whatever happend to "There is no Passion, There is Serenity?"

Voleran laughed. "I suppose that it was destined to happen. "But know this: Once I finish you, your friends will die. They interfered on Balmorra and killed the one whom was to be his Herald to the Sith Empire. Their continued existance will no longer be tolerated."

Zarev's eyes flashed once as he finally reached Voleran and held his lightsaber ignited in a battle stance.

"You will not harm Per'dra and the others, this I swear." He vowed as Voleran ignited his own lightsaber and the duel began.
 thelightfang
05-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Light overheard the messages and smiled, but tuned out future messages as the Rakghouls came to bear upon the group. He ignited the Sith's lightsaber and threw it, where it found a resting place in the skull of one of the Rakghouls. He deactivated it with the Force and drew his own lightsaber to replace the Sith's. Igniting both he moved forward, ready to fight with the remaining five Rakghouls.

"And so it begins." He said this while still smiling and going in to a battle ready stance.
 Warlord664
05-30-2013, 2:42 PM
"And so it begins."

The beginning of the end? What will happen if we fail to bring Voleran down? Do we even stand a- Corsail's thoughts were cut short as the rakghouls advanced within firing range. He'd never seen rakghouls before, so he didn't really know how they would act under normal circumstances, but right now they were under the influence of Voleran, which will only make them more trouble then they would be normally.

Corsail aimed his blasters towards the group of rakghouls and fired a spray of blaster bolts, killing one, and injuring another. The other three broke apart and charged individually, jumping from cover to cover.
 Chevron 7 locke
06-03-2013, 7:26 PM
((Sorry for the wait, been busy))

Voleran unleashed a stream of lightning from his left hand as he came at Zarev with his lightsaber ignited in the right hand. He launched the lightsaber at Zarev as he unleashed the stream of lightning, forcing Zarev to roll to the left as he force pushed Voleran back only to have Voleran capture the blast of energy and manage to redirect it away from him.

"Nice trick." Zarev muttered as he watched Voleran's lightsaber return to the hand. "You may have once been been a Jedi Master but i've learned a few things myself."

Zarev force jumped at him and in mid-jump he summoned a large amount of debris and threw it at Voleran who was barely able to dodge it and was left open to an attack by Zarev's lightsaber which he was barely able to parry.

The two of them continued attacking each other, dodging and parrying each other's attacks without hitting each other. At this stage of the battle, the two of them were testing each other's strength, looking for weaknesses.

Voleran smiled. "Perhaps when I kill you...I'll take your friend Per'dra to my master and have her become the Herald to the Sith Empire."

Zarev's rage could be felt through the force as he jumped over Voleran's blade. "Per'dra will never turn! I'll die before I let you get to her!"

"You are correct. You will die." Voleran said calmly.

Taris Spaceport

Vlalkor watched as the Rakghouls got closer and he pulled a concussion grenade off his belt and launched it at the far left Rakghoul and then launched a series of blaster bolts at it. He managed to hit one of it's legs and then once it staggered towards him he shot it through the head.
 MsFicwriter
06-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Per'dra was fighting her own battle against the vicious rakghouls, one of which had leapt toward her in a ferocious attack. Fortunately, she was ready, and the slobbering, snarling creature soon found itself cleft in half by her silver blades. Do they have enough intelligence to know when to retreat? Most likely not, because they've been driven mad by their disease. From what she'd learned, rakghouls had once been aliens and humans much like herself, who had turned on their friends and neighbors once infected. Another of them sprang forward.

"Per'dra will never turn! I'll die before I let you get to her!" This thought jolted through her mind and made her heart race. Without consciously knowing what she was doing, she sped away from the rakghouls and let the Force guide her. Zarev wouldn't stand a chance against Voleran unless he had help...
 Chevron 7 locke
06-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Vlalkor watched the sole remaining Rakghoul ran at them and saw promptly impaled on Avriela's lightsaber as she jumped behind the slobbering creature and impaled it. Avriela promptly withdrew the blade of energy from it, twirled the blade and deactivated it.

"Looks like that's the last of them." She said as she looked around and failed to see any more Rakghouls. "Now. We need to decide what to do." She said as she suddenly gripped her head as a deep voice boomed through the minds of each member of the group.

It seems that you have proved me wrong on several occasions. The voice of Voleran echoed. You have continued to defy the wishes of my Master and have slain his Herald to the Sith Empire. For this, your lives are now mine. I will continue to send my Rakghouls against the Republic forces on this world until they fall to my Master and become extensions of his will. Your friend who managed to defy my Master on Balmorra will be the first to die.

Taris
Ruined City

As Zarev jumped at Voleran again the former Jedi master managed to catch him in mid-leap and slammed him repeatedly against a ruined wall that caused pieces of rock to fall down among the two combatants. Zarev barely managed to grip the rocks and sent them flying at Voleran who was forced to drop him to dodge the attack.

"You are skilled." Voleran commented as he unleashed a stream of lightning at Zarev who was barely able to catch it on his lightsaber. Zarev smiled as he pointed above Voleran and Voleran slowly looked up and saw a cascade of rocks come down as Zarev brought his fist down in a slashing motion.

"I've learned a few things." Zarev commented back as Voleran barely managed to dodge the rocks. The former Jedi launched himself at Zarev with his lightsaber pointed directly at his chest.
 Cyborg Ninja
06-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Rakghouls, such dreadful creatures. Maybe if these beasts had a bit more intelligence they'd be almost considered useful. Instead they served as nothing more than fodder to this group. One by one they fell, each more useless than the last The cloaked figure watched this, shaking his head slightly. This group was currently in his way, which meant he'd have the pleasure of dealing with them. The figure watched as one of them suddenly started to sprint away from the group. A smirk appeared on his masked face, shaking his head once more as they made this way too easy for him. The others were finishing off the last of the Rakghoul with another jedi stabbing the last one.

The figure tilted his head to the right as he observed the second jedi. The face of hers...it was familiar. The smirk turned into a smile as he watched his secondary objective turn to look at the other members of the group. He would deal with her after he dealt with this other jedi. His armored fingers tapped on a rock lightly as he turned his head back towards the fleeing jedi. Where was she running to exactly? To be honest he didn't care as the thought briefly entered his mind. What concerned him more was how good of an entrance could he make. He was certain that more Rakghoul would show up soon, so he wouldn't have to worry about the group for some time.

It would be quite rude though is he didn't at least show his masked face to these "guests" of his. The terrain he stood on had done its job of hiding him for long enough now. He turned his head left and right slightly to crack his neck before making his way towards the edge. He turned and leaped down towards the ground below him, doing a few flips as he neared the targeted area. His feet hit the ground as his body was in a crouched position. His right hand was curled up into a fist as it too touched the ground. Slowly he stood up turning to look directly at Avriela.

He gazed at her for several seconds, but if felt like a much longer period of time. Everything about his appearance screamed sith warrior, even if his sabers were not out yet. The black robes, and the armor that accompanied them just weren't jedi material. The one thing that differentiated him from a normal looking sith warrior was his mask. A small red visor went across his mask giving it a slightly eerie glow when his hood was up. He broke his masked gaze from Avriela for only a few moments to look to the others in the group. Soon his head turned back to stare at the former sith.

"You're next," came his slightly distorted voice due to the mask.

He wasn't here to fight all of them just yet. Oh no, their time would come soon after he killed the lone jedi. He had picked her first simply because she was away from the group and he could fight her one on one. Had he tried to get Avriela first the others would more than likely come to her aid. That in itself was surprising. Were they not aware of her former alliance to the Sith Empire? He certainly hoped not as he would get the privilege of telling her little "friends" just who she was. Such joy it would bring him to watch the look of horror on her face. That would wait until he had killed the first jedi though. He brought two fingers towards his forehead and gave Avriela a mock salute before turning around and sprinting towards Per'dra. As he ran he concentrated on the force, wanting to get some extra speed to catch up to her. He wouldn't be denied his fight, and he was looking forward to every second of that.
 MsFicwriter
06-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Zarev, where are you? If I don't die, I'll help you take down Voleran -ah-! The incensed Jedi turned on her heel and saw the Sith warrior sprinting toward her. Without hesitating even for a moment, Per'dra threw her saberstaff toward him, aiming to slice off his head. The silver blades flashed, missed their mark, and then returned to her nearly faster than her reflexes could allow. Kriff! I'll get this piece of scum out of the way and then I'm coming to help you, love.

According to the Jedi Code, those such as she were to know no anger, nor fear, nor hatred, nor love. However, Per'dra had chosen to forsake all of her former allegiance to that abstract set of principles. Someone's life was at stake, and not just any someone. She was prepared to sacrifice her own life for any other member of this mission squad, even Corsail, but especially Zarev. "After I win this battle," she hissed through clenched teeth, "I'll win against your Master."
 Cyborg Ninja
06-08-2013, 2:51 AM
The sith warrior kept on course with his jedi target, the urge to fight growing with each step he took. He couldn't wait to clash sabers with her, to look at her facial expressions as they fought. He wanted to see if she'd be a worthy challenge, or nothing more than another dull kill. The jedi turned, and he guessed this was the part where she would turn around to face him. A silver blur dashed towards him at incredible speeds, forcing the sith warrior to duck and slide. The warrior listened as the blur came back, this time making him roll to the right. The jedi had not only initiated the first move, but halted his advance at the same time.

The sith got to a standing position as the jedi woman now turned to face him. Maybe she wasn't as cowardly as he thought. He gazed into her eyes, seeing not a keeper of peace but fierce determination. Not only that but he definitely anger and frustration in her eyes as well. He could hear that in the way she spoke to him. This only caused him to tilt his head as he eyed her up. On the outside he looked completely calm, but inside there was some concern along with excitement.

"Such hostile words for such a pretty face," came his reply.

Despite the woman's anger, she was indeed attractive. The flirtation on his end wasn't genuine though, more to infuriate her further. His hand casually moved towards his belt, pulling out a single lightsaber from it. He activated the blade as he watched the jedi woman. He was going to play off her anger and give himself a good fight from it.

"Don't worry, I'll make your death quick and painless" he said before lunging towards the jedi, swinging his blade diagonally at her.
 thelightfang
06-08-2013, 9:26 AM
When Per'dra fled, Light wasn't immediately concerned. This battle was well in hand. Upon the final kill, he detected movement and turned to see some flashy Sith do a few flips before landing.

When the Sith threatened Avriela, Light started to advance on him, but he had turned away before he could get there. "The hell..?"

The guy ran off. At first Light thought Coward but then he realized the direction he had taken was similar to that of Per'dra, and began to start off after him. He paused, turned, and called out to the members of the team that would be with him.

"To me! We have a new foe to face!"

Without looking to see if they would be with him, he took off at a run to catch up with this stranger. He wasn't using the Force to speed himself up, as he intended for the others to be running with him, including Corsail. Consequently, he quickly fell behind, though he wasn't out of sight of the runner.
 LDR
06-08-2013, 11:40 AM

Varik was just casually walking down the boarding ramp when he heard Light's order. He sprinted after him.

"What's going on?", he asked as he ran alongside Light.
 Chevron 7 locke
06-08-2013, 9:36 PM
"You're next,"

Avriala narrowed his eyes and a wave of rage flowed through her as she watched as the sith warrior ran after Per'dra.

"Velox." She snarled as she began running after him. I heard rumors that they may have sent a full fledged Darth after me but why did it have to be him?

She had seen Velox once before at the academy. Only once but he had nearly scared the life out of her with the display of power she had seen from him.

I am no longer sith. If that means that I'm going to die defending a former enemy than so be it.

Avriela continued running until she managed to run past the ground and then force jumped up onto a small piece of ruined building and watched for only a moment as Per'dra and Velox fought.

"Don't worry, I'll make your death quick and painless"

She ignited her double bladed lightsaber and landed a bit out of range of the fight.

"I'm afraid that yours won't be." She said as she launched herself at the sith and went right for his legs as she attacked fast and low with a sweeping slash.

"Per'dra." She said as she began her attack. "Go on. Go find Zarev and help him. Don't worry, I can handle this."

Taris
Spaceport

Vlalkor grabbed his rifle as he ran alongside Light and the others. "Just when I thought we were in the clear, another sith shows up. I saw the way he looked at Avriela. Friend of hers you think?"

Taris
Ruined city

Kriff! I'll get this piece of scum out of the way and then I'm coming to help you, love.

Zarev was distracted for a moment. Just a moment but that was enough for Voleran to hit him with a powerful force push that sent him flying backward. He was barely able to dodge the lightsaber attack and ended up staggering to his feet as Voleran unleashed a massive blast of lighting that he was barely able to catch on his lightsaber blade.

Per'dra...she must have run into trouble. He thought as he attempted to close the gap between Voleran and himself only to find that Voleran couldn't push the lightning towards him and he couldn't push the lightning back.

"Do you really think you can win?!" He shouted over the sounds of the lightning. "I can hold out longer than you can Master Voleran. Eventually you will lose your concentration and then I'll be free to finsh you off."

"Perhaps!" Voleran shouted back. "But eventually this will be too much for you to bear. Your defenses will fall and I will end your interference in my Master's plans."
 MsFicwriter
06-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Per'dra winked at Avriela. "Just in case," she said softly, and then launched Velox into the air with a Force Whirlwind. Spinning around, he looked rather silly, and the Jedi took this opportunity to sprint even harder toward Zarev's presence in the Force. "There's no way you'll die on my watch. I'll perish first. Mark me!" At last, she came upon her true love being battered by Voleran. Igniting her saberstaff once more, she intended to plunge it straight into his spinal cord.
 Cyborg Ninja
06-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Darth Velox continued to sprint at the jedi woman, the thrill of fresh fight beginning to sink in. The sound of another lightsaber hummed, not too far from his current position. A purple saber came into view, the blade of Avriela no doubt. Velox leaped into the air, spinning twice as he dodged her attack. The confident sith knew he wouldn't have the female jedi for long, which meant he'd have to finish her off fast now. The thought was temporarily cut short as something shot up under him. It seemed these two worked well and managed to catch him off guard. This little sneak attack wouldn't work a second time on him though.

Soon he was back on solid ground, but the jedi woman had gotten away. He got more than he needed though...her name. Per'dra, and someone named Zarev had just been added to his kill list. He knew chasing after Per'dra would only end with Avriela chasing after him. It seemed he'd have to deal with her first after all. He chuckled lightly as he looked to her, remembering the academy days. His different style was odd for anyone to watch, even fellow sith in Avriela's case.

"Avriela...You still look as lovely as ever," Velox said.

He was back to a relaxed stance as he waited for her to make the first move. He knew her to be quick, but speed was also his ally. He had no need for sheer strength with speed and agility on his side. He cracked his neck once more as he got into a relaxed stance.

"You know there's no hard feelings, right? I'm just doing what I have to do. If you want to throw your life away to save that jedi, then so be it."
 Chevron 7 locke
06-09-2013, 1:01 AM
"Avriela...You still look as lovely as ever,"

Avriala smiled as she dropped into a defensive stance as Velox dropped to his feet as the whirlwind subsided. She would have to push her physical and mental limits to the edge if she wanted to stop Velox. To be honest, she doubted that she could stop him. But if it was her destiny to die helping them stop Voleran than so be it.

"Velox." She said quietly. "You look a bit...different. Did you do something with your hair?" She asked sarcasticly.

"You know there's no hard feelings, right? I'm just doing what I have to do. If you want to throw your life away to save that jedi, then so be it."

"I'm not throwing my life away for a Jedi. I'm throwing it away for a friend. A friend who won't try to backstab me and kill me."

She shook her head. "If you only knew what was happening...I have a feeling you would have done everything in your power to stop what is to come."

Taris
Ruined city

Voleran sensed the attack coming and was forced to break off his attack on Zarev as he was forced to roll to the side as the attack came. He got back to his feet and began to gather lightning in his other hand as he held his lightsaber in a one handed defensive stance with the other.

"Ahhh...I may not be a Jedi Master anymore but I remember this one. Per'dra...At one point I actually thought of taking you as my Padawan but I decided on another.

He saw the look of joy on Zarev's face as Per'dra appeared and a dark smile appeared on his face. "So...this is the other half of the pair that decided to break the Rules of the Jedi. Tsk."

Zarev looked over at Per'dra and smiled so widely he thought he was going to hurt his jaw.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you right now!"
 Cyborg Ninja
06-09-2013, 1:20 AM
Velox watched as she too took a defensive stance. Though it would go unnoticed, he raised an eyebrow as she spoke to him. Had she really called that jedi her friend? Was she trying to imply the last part was directed at him? He wasn't entirely certain on that part, but why would he care anyway? It seemed he would have to make the first move. He lunged forward with his saber, locking it up against her own blade.

"Friend? You mean the coward you left you here alone? Some friend," he said.

He loved the sound the sabers made when they clashed up like that. The intensity that came with it added to that effect. While she wasn't his main target, at least he was getting a fight he wanted. Still something bugged him about this. What exactly was she talking about? Did she think she knew him to make a statement like that? That he would act a certain way in a given situation?

"What are you talking about, and what makes you so sure of that?" Velox asked, keeping his calm yet arrogant composure about him.
 LDR
06-09-2013, 1:47 AM
As they kept sprinting, Varik saw two people clashing ahead: Avriela, and a sith.

"I'm not going to let Avriela get cut down here. The rest of you go after Voleran, Per'dra will need all the help she can get, and the quicker the better. I'll be along soon enough.", he said to Light.

He walked towards the two, grabbing his lightsabers.

"What's up guys?", he asked casually as he kept advancing, igniting both sabers.
 Chevron 7 locke
06-09-2013, 3:41 PM
"Friend? You mean the coward you left you here alone? Some friend,"

Avriala pushed her blade against Velox's blade and was able to push it back a bit as she snarled. "At least they don't use me for their own ends and then try to kill me! I finally found people who apprecaite me for who I am. I have people who I'm willing to die for. Can you say the same thing?"

What are you talking about, and what makes you so sure of that?"

"Because the threat that we're trying to stop is more dangerous than anything we've ever seen before. What we're fighting has the ability to corrupt others. Sith Lords, Jedi Masters, even members of the Dark Council aren't safe. We fought a member of the Dark Council who was corrupted by this thing and we were barely able to stop him."

She narrowed her eyes. "You've heard the rumors haven't you? Rumors of odd behavior among both Jedi and Sith. The republic garrison on Balmorra was totally corrupted and we lost one of our own there."

She shook her head. "I may have turned my back on the Sith, but I'm fighting with these people to save the Galaxy. If this thing is able to turn others, eventually the galaxy will fall to whatever this force is."

Avriala turned around and looked over at Varik as he arrived.

"What's up guys?",

"Oh, nothing much. A sith managed to track me down. Apparently I'm still considered a target even after all this time." She said nonchalantly. "If you'd like to help me out that would be great."
 MsFicwriter
06-09-2013, 5:40 PM
"No time to kiss and make up," Per'dra said quickly, although her own heart was near-to-exploding with pent-up emotion. "Right now, we have a Sith to defeat." All of the turmoil she'd experienced during the past few weeks came boiling over and out of her, like an over-full pot of water boils over and onto the countertop. "You," she growled at Voleran like a maalras lioness. "You possess people like they're only empty vessels to be filled, but we'll put an end to that." She leapt into the air and intended to come crashing down upon the former Jedi Master, but just in case he darted out of the way, she executed a Force Push that was intended to knock him to the ground.
 Cyborg Ninja
06-09-2013, 7:28 PM
Velox couldn't help but laugh as she spoke to him. It seemed almost childish, the first response she gave him. A willingness to die for someone else? The very concept was incredibly outrageous to him. He was way too skilled to die in combat, let alone willingly do such a thing. Now she was beginning to talk about some sort of force that was giving her little group trouble. Was he really going to believe that those words were true?

"As much as I'd enjoy fighting this thing, I'm pretty sure you're just trying to save your skin here. Sadly though, that's not gonna happen" Velox answered. "Unless I see this with my very own eyes, I'm not gonna be changing my opinion."

He broke off the clash once he heard someone else speak. It seemed another one of these people was a jedi as well. He nearly spat as Avriela offered to let him join in on their fight. That simply was not going to happen on Velox's watch. Velox believed strongly in a one on one fight. While Velox was a highly skilled duelist, this was not the reason behind his belief. The sith maurder did have a good amount of honor to him. This was also a weakness to him, as this meant he would be allowing

"No, this is a fight between two sith warriors" Velox said as he looked to the jedi. He did not think to correct himself on stating Avriela as a former sith, nor did he plan to. Perhaps this was simply due to not caring, or that he did view her as a warrior still. "He joins, and I will hunt down your friend Per'dra. Don't think for a second that I won't kill her. I felt her anger, Avriela. I can play her with absolute ease."
 LDR
06-09-2013, 9:50 PM
"If you'd like to help me out that would be great."

"No, this is a fight between two sith warriors."

"He joins, and I will hunt down your friend Per'dra. Don't think for a second that I won't kill her. I felt her anger, Avriela. I can play her with absolute ease."

Varik stopped in his tracks with this ultimatum. He has a similar code of honor whenever he felt it necessary to use, but he knows that this marauder could annihilate Avriela given the opportunity. He wasn't leaving, but he wasn't going to foolishly jump into the fray either.

"Very well, if you'd like to face a true warrior, then look no further.", he said, deactivating his lightsabers but keeping them in his hands.
 Chevron 7 locke
06-09-2013, 11:24 PM
"As much as I'd enjoy fighting this thing, I'm pretty sure you're just trying to save your skin here. Sadly though, that's not gonna happen Unless I see this with my very own eyes, I'm not gonna be changing my opinion."

Avriala began to twirl her lightsaber around and around as Velox broke off his attack as he spoke to Varik. She took the opporunity to speak.

"Listen to me. I've seen what this thing can do. Darth Sevaris is dead. Whatever this force is managed to take over his mind on Balmorra. When he managed to fight it off for a brief instant he begged for death. If a member of the Dark Council couldn't stand against this thing, what chance would you have against it by yourself?"

"And look at the Rakghouls! They're organized! They're fighting with tactics! Thats whatever this force's affect is on them."

"He joins, and I will hunt down your friend Per'dra. Don't think for a second that I won't kill her. I felt her anger, Avriela. I can play her with absolute ease."

She didn't take her eyes off Velox for a moment. "If you ever touch Per'dra Velox, if you harm her...I'll turn this around and hunt you across the galaxy. No planet you go to will be safe."

"Very well, if you'd like to face a true warrior, then look no further.",

Avriela looked over at Varik and shook her head. "I really don't know what to do here." As she returned her gaze to Velox. "Varik. If you let your guard down...even for an instance. He will kill you without hesitation. I've seen the kind of strength he has."

Taris
Ruined City

"You possess people like they're only empty vessels to be filled, but we'll put an end to that."

Voleran smiled an empty smile as his voice seemed to change for just a moment. "I am the one who posses them. There is really nothing left of Voleran anymore. Only his body remains."

Voleran shook his head and looked up as Per'dra came down on him. He was about to move when the Force push pinned him for a moment. He extended his hands and a massive force push back up at Per'dra that sent her flying. Voleran...or what was left of him prepared to hit her with a powerful burst of lightning.

"No!" Zarev roared as he got back to his feet and ran at Voleran. Voleran tried to bring his lightsaber around but Zarev was moving to fast as the jedi slammed into him and knocked him off balance for a moment even as Voleran unleashed the stream of lightning meant for Per'dra at Zarev.

The lightning enveloped him easily and his body began to shake violently as spasms ran through his body.
 Warlord664
06-10-2013, 12:01 AM
"I'm not going to let Avriela get cut down here. The rest of you go after Voleran, Per'dra will need all the help she can get, and the quicker the better. I'll be along soon enough."

Corsail heard Varik and didn't even take a moment to catch his breath, he just kept on running. He hadn't seen which way Per'dra had ran, but he knew where Voleran was. He could feel him, or the Darkness inside him.

The force must be guiding me. As he approached closer to Voleran he heard the sound of crackling lightning and crumbling debris as parts of the ruins they were fighting beside collapsed.

Almost there, and with all those flashing lights up ahead I wouldn't be suprised if there was swarms of rakghouls heading their way aswell.
 Cyborg Ninja
06-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Velox tilted his head to the side as Avriela spoke. Darth Sevaris was dead? The only problem Velox was having was remembering just who exactly that was. He pondered for a moment, soon matching the name to a face. To be perfectly honest, he wasn't phased by this news. A sith mourning the death of another was fairly unheard of. He only recalled being informed of the death moments before heading to retrieve the former jedi. They could have easily killed Sevaris in an attempt to trick him.

It was the Rakghouls that had more worth in her argument. He had observed the creatures fighting the group and had noticed their odd behavior. They were still stupid beasts, but they had fought much better than one of them usually would have. What brought him back from his train of thought was her threat towards him. The threat caused him to chuckle, but made him shiver slightly.

"You know what? I believe you would, and then you'd give me a real good fight," Velox answered.

His answer seemed to show he was stubborn as he arrogantly welcomed her threat. Velox wasn't a stupid man though, Avriela had to have known that if she was taking this much time to speak to him rather than fight him. The truth of the matter was that Velox was actually processing the information as he stood there. Even if they had killed Servaris, they couldn't have known he would be here. So why would they plan to trick him, when they hadn't expected him? Her theory was...plausible. He glanced towards the man known as Varik, taking note of how he had deactivated his blades. He looked back towards Avriela as she spoke about him and what he could do. His first response would be the deactivation of his lightsaber.

"Come, let's go see this mystery warrior of yours then" Velox said. He looked towards Varik once more. Without a fear of her blade, Velox walked towards her. "Don't be so quick to judge...I figured you of all people would know that," he whispered. "You lead, I'll follow. If you fear a stab in the back...don't. I'm much more interested in seeing just what this force can do."
 MsFicwriter
06-10-2013, 12:38 AM
"Zarev!" Per'dra shrieked as the Force lightning Voleran channeled coursed through her true love's veins. She'd had enough, and so with all of her strength, she performed an acrobatic leap and landed smack upon his assailant's back. It would have crushed the spine of any ordinary man, but Voleran was not one. In any case, it stopped the Sith from electrocuting Zarev to death. Still, his limp body quivered helplessly upon the ground. Was he still strong enough to fight?
 thelightfang
06-10-2013, 9:35 AM
Light nodded as Varik broke off from the group. He and the others were headed towards a potentially more dangerous fight, because, although the Sith was an unknown, he was but one person. Not this expanse of power that controlled the Rakghouls.

Light felt calm, despite the fact that he noted a few of the Rakghouls moving towards this conflict up ahead. It seemed like Voleran must still be confident, as Light didn't see a massive number of the 'ghouls approaching. After all, if he felt threatened, he could undoubtedly call them to himself for defense.

As they kept running, Light pondered this and determined that Voleran, or the mastermind was a true believer in his power, likely appointing himself and others as "chosen". Meaning, there was no way to reason with him.

The lightning began flashing ahead, revealing their destination, and Light started to speak up. "Anything that he says will be an attempt to pry at you. Don't let him play with you. Like any cult, this... being, needs followers." He looked in to the eyes of Corsail and then the eyes of Vlalkor. "Remember this before you try to empathize or reason with him, or we may well lose you to his... control."

They were nearly there, and if he had spoken these words in the presence of this "Voleran", then, Light thought, that he could find a way to twist his words.

His focus became getting to this fight before it was decided, "We need to get there quickly. Keep up with me."

Light began running even faster than before, and building speed. He would be the first to arrive at the battle, but he wanted to make sure they were close enough to support him... in case the others didn't last long enough for help to arrive.
 Chevron 7 locke
06-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Voleran roared in pain as Per'dra landed on his back. He shook his back rapidly and unleashed a massive wave of force energy that sent Per'dra flying off his back.

He walked past the still spasming Zarev and gripped Per'dra in an incredibly powerful force grip. He began to crush her throat using the force and Voleran spoke again. But his voice was...off again.

"You two are too great of a threat to let live. All of you. I can sense the other members of your group approaching. I had honestly considered using your bodies to become my vessels but you are simply too much trouble."

He continued crushing her throat but didn't notice as Zarev staggered back to his feet and reignited his lightsaber.

"It's time to end this." He whispered painfully as his body was wracked by small volts of electricity. He brought his lightsaber back and drove it forward through Voleran's stomach.

The former Master's eyes went wide as he lost his grip on Per'dra and she dropped to the floor even as he looked down at the lightsaber protuding from his stomach.

You have failed me Voleran. But you can still be of use. Your body will continue to fight even if your spirit cannot.

A dark shadow appeared from the ground and it shot into Voleran's body. The former Jedi Master screamed as he grabbed his head in his hands. The Master looked up at them and shook his head as what was left of him took control for just a moment.

"Voss. Go to Voss."

The eyes of the Master flashed once for a moment before they turned totally black. Zarev's lightsaber deactivated as what was now posessing Voleran waved his hand.

"You should have just died." He said as he moved impossibly fast and sent the lightsaber flying away the battlezone even as he reignited his lightsaber and slammed shoulder first into Zarev's ribs. Zarev was sent flying backwards and Voleran turned to Per'dra.

"Child. You will die next."

"You lead, I'll follow. If you fear a stab in the back...don't. I'm much more interested in seeing just what this force can do."

"I doubt you'll think the same way after seeing what this can do." Avriala replied as she took off towards the battlefield as quickly as she could. After a few minutes of running she arrived at the battlezone and saw that Voleran was fighting with Per'dra and Zarev.
 Cyborg Ninja
06-11-2013, 2:19 AM
Velox launched himself forward at incredible speeds, keeping up with Avriela with a good amount of ease. The temporary alliance would obviously go well between the two sith...well sith and former sith. Still, he wondered if she was expecting him to cut them all down in the blink of an eye. The jedi that was currently with them seemed to understand him better than she did. He had actually deactivated his blades and would have allowed the fight to continue. Perhaps he wouldn't have to worry about this group once this mystery was solved after all.

He soon arrived on the scene as Avriela did, watching the events of a battle unfold in front of him. He watched as a jedi plunged his lightsaber into... Former Jedi Master Voleran's stomach. The man he was supposed to bring back was now currently suffering a very fatal wound. Velox stepped forward, ready to intervene in the fight. What stopped him was the sudden tingling sensation he got. He felt something powerful through the force, looking around for the source.

The sudden screaming of Voleran caught the sith off guard. Something was definitely off in this situation, so much so that he couldn't even pretend it was all a clever act. What really threw the whole thing together was the change in his eyes...or the lack of his eyes now. They were a pure ebony black and made for a very eerie look. Even the man's voice was off as he spoke. He glanced to Avriela for a few seconds, taking all this information in.

Without another moment of hesitation he leaped into the fray. He did this for two reasons. The first was the obvious one of wanting to look good for the group. By helping them now at least he wouldn't have to worry about all of them. The second was the excitement of a good fight. Whatever this thing was had some serious power. He activated a lightsaber and looked to Per'dra now.

"Miss me?" he asked, chuckling lightly before looking towards "Valoran". "Sorry pal, but I've got dibs on that already. Looks like you'll have to fight me too, but don't be scared in fact you should be honored to fight someone like me."
 thelightfang
06-11-2013, 7:58 AM
Light's group had arrived before the Sith and the two members of the group who seemed to accompany him. The problem with having numbers in a battle is that you tend to reduce the effectiveness of yourself and others. When Avriela and Varik arrived, Light ran over to where Zarev was, now on the ground. He took up a position between Voleran and Zarev, trying to figure out Zarev's condition and protect them both at the same time. To this end he had drawn his lightsabers and gone in to a defensive stance, though he cast a glance at Zarev and asked, "Are you okay? Can you fight?"

While he did, the showy Sith was having a grand time making his entrance and announcing his allegiance. Light only paid enough attention to note that he was going to fight Voleran and he looked at Varik with a raised eyebrow, curious about how this particular turn of events had occurred. After that look though, his focus returned to Voleran and the Sith, wanting to see if they would fight.
 Warlord664
06-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Corsail arrived with Light and Vlalkor in time for three surprises. One, Voleran had a cindering hole through his stomach and was still alive, and apparently still a threat. Second, Zarev! How the blazes is he still alive? And third, the arrival of Varik, Avriela, and of course, the sith lord who was trying to kill them a few moments ago.

"You have GOT to be kidding me!" Corsail exclaimed in disgust. I swear, if they invite him back to the ship when we're done here... Corsail shoved his thoughts to the side and focused on Voleran. He advanced closer to where Zarev was and looked over to Light. "So, do we have a plan to fight this guy?"
 thelightfang
06-11-2013, 5:53 PM
"I don't have a plan for fighting him, but we should be able to kill him with a headshot. I think, since it worked with the guy back on Balmorra. However, any major injury should slow him down. We need to injure him, and take advantage of that to deal a blow that puts him down for good."

Light's mind was racing, and he was thinking while he was speaking. The outcome of this fight could go many different ways. Light was thinking of defensive strategies to attempt to keep the group alive, and this Sith guy was buying them time.

"You and Vlalkor should probably try to go for precision shots, and attempt to avoid letting the bolts get deflected. If you can, get somewhere a little higher and wait for an opportunity. Fill Vlalkor in, and take up a position. Then you two should wait for Voleran to get preoccupied with fighting us, line up a shot, and take cover once you fire. I'm sure he'll agree."

Light turned to Zarev, and tried to get him to move. He needed to know if Zarev was going to be able to defend himself.
 Chevron 7 locke
06-11-2013, 6:36 PM
"Sorry pal, but I've got dibs on that already. Looks like you'll have to fight me too, but don't be scared in fact you should be honored to fight someone like me."

The posessed Voleran quickly turned around and gripped the sith with the force and slammed him face first against a piece of debris. "You should not have interfered in this, sith. You think yourself strong...but compared to me you are but a child."

The former Jedi Master than raised a larger piece of debris from the ground and slammed it against the center of his chest.

"You will die." He said as he dropped the sith and focused back on Per'dra. What he had done to Velox had taken about half a minute. He extended his hand forward and unleashed a massive stream of lightning at Per'dra. The heat from the lightning was so powerful that the skin on his hand began to burn.

"Are you okay? Can you fight?"

Zarev's body stopped spasming after a moment and he turned to look up at Light."Nice to see you to." He muttered as he looked around for his lightsaber. "Yes...I can still fight. Find out where my lightsaber landed and I'll be glad to get back in the fight."
 thelightfang
06-11-2013, 10:46 PM
"Sorry, it's not the time to exchange pleasantries. I wasn't tracking your saber. Get up."

He offered a hand to Zarev, but kept an eye towards the events that unfolded with the Sith. In his hand was one of his own sabers; he intended for Zarev to take his hand to get up and take his saber to fight.
 LDR
06-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Varik was shocked. Zarev was alive! And they were all getting knocked around by Voleran. He looked over to Light, who had given him a raised eyebrow. Varik simply shrugged as he saw Voleran throw debris at the Sith. As he focused his attention on Per'dra, he walked over to where the Sith was, moving debris out of the way.

"Looks like you need a little help there.", he said, extending his hand. "Come, we are both warriors. This enemy is too powerful for us to hold animosity because of creed."

He then turned to look at Voleran. His eyes were a sickening onyx black, and it unsettled him for just a moment.

"Very flashy, I'm not impressed.", he ignited his lightsabers. "I wonder if you can even use a lightsaber?", he spat. "Or are you too much of a coward to rely on nothing other than Force powers?"
 Cyborg Ninja
06-12-2013, 2:02 AM
Every now and then in a fight, Velox would get injured. It was to be expected when fighting a powerful foe, and shouldn't slow a warrior down. Getting hit with large rocks wasn't exactly something one got up from without some degree of pain. Velox could feel it in his chest the second the jedi let him go. He'd still be able to fight, but there was a very strong chance that he'd have to get his ribs looked at. Of course one of these jedi would be more than glad to heal him when the fight was over...he chuckled at the thought, knowing that wasn't going to happen.

For some reason it felt a little nice to lie on the ground as he did. Maybe that's because his facemask had fallen off...Velox looked around, quickly clinging onto it once he found it. He suddenly found it was much easier to breath, taking note of the lack of weight on his body now. Only briefly did he look to see Varik standing over him. For a few seconds Varik would have caught a cybernetic eye staring at him before being covered by his facemask. Now the visor glowed red as he got to his feet on his own.

He simply gave Varik a nod to indicate his agreement in this little scuffle. A smirk was hidden on his face as he knew this fight was going to be a good one. He was beginning to like this jedi as he spoke about how Voleran was fighting with force powers over lightsaber combat. Once they could get Voleran to do that, it would be game over for him. He glanced to the rocks behind him, then towards Voleran. His left hand reached out to lift them up with the force.

"Or we make him, jedi" Velox said to Varik. With that he threw the rocks at Voleran while running towards him. He flipped over Voleran and swung horizontally at him. If Varik caught on to what he was doing, then he left the other side for him open. Then the two of them could attack from either side.
 MsFicwriter
06-12-2013, 5:23 PM
"Thank you," said Per'dra weakly, "but I don't know how much longer I can fight. That lightning not only took all the Force energy I could muster to counter, but it also seems to have melted my muscles. There's only one thing I can try: give Voleran a taste of his own medicine. He plays with people's minds like toys, and if I can climb inside his mind, I might be able to get him to call off the attacks on us."
 Chevron 7 locke
06-12-2013, 6:29 PM
"Sorry, it's not the time to exchange pleasantries. I wasn't tracking your saber. Get up."

Zarev gratefully took the offered hand the saber as he got to his feet and ignited the saber even as he looked around his more familiar green double bladed lightsaber. He could only watch as Voleran easily dodged the rocks the sith had thrown at him and force jumped up and backwards away from the group for a moment.

Zarev narrowed his eyes. Voleran, or what was currently taking control of Voleran's body could not be allowed to regain his strength. Whatever the cost.

"Avriela! Keep an eye on Per'dra and the others!" He shouted as he began to run and finally located his own lightsaber next to a pile of debris. He force jumped up into the air with Light's saber in his hand as he used the force to summor his own lightsaber into his hand. Voleran unleashed a stream of lightning at him that was less powerful than what he had hit Per'dra with. Zarev was able to catch it on Light's Lightsaber as he rapidly closed the gap between them.

"It ends now!" He shouted as the force of the jump brought the lightsaber into contact with the hand Voleran was fighting. A rapidly flickering purple light was seen as the lightsaber pressed against his hand and the light grew brighter and brighter.

Is this it? Am I really going to die? Zarev thought as the light enveloped both Voleran and himself. He heard no answer as the light seemed to flicker one last time and a moment later an explosion of force energy sent him flying backward and he slammed into a wall behind him, he slid to the ground.

Voleran wasn't so lucky.

Voleran roared in anger as he was sent flying backward as the force powered explosion rendered all of the force abilities he was trying to use to slow himself down useless. He continued yelling out in anger even as a sharp piece of debris finally was slammed directly through his stomach as he finally came to a stop on a pile of debris.

"It...It will not end like this!" The voice of Voleran was still not quite right. "This galaxy will be mine! You cannot stop me!" His shouting began to get quieter and quieter as the blood left his body until finally he was silent for the last time.

A dark shadow seemed to leave his body and lingered for a brief moment before shooting towards the sky.
 Cyborg Ninja
06-12-2013, 8:53 PM
Velox snarled slightly as Voleran jumped back from his swing. The rocks were never intended to hurt Voleran, but to simply let Velox get closer to the former jedi. He was starting to get very annoyed with the way Voleran was fighting. He was one who used his powers over his lightsaber, which was never any real fun for the sith. He got ready to attack Voleran once more, with the intentions on ending this fight. He was already growing tired with Voleran's fighting tactics. He twirled his saber for a moment, getting ready to join one of the jedi in combat...

Thank? Thank you? Velox looked around for a moment as Per'dra spoke those words. She couldn't possibly be talking to him, could she? He had been the next one to attack Voleran after he attacked Per'dra. It seemed he had actually helped her as well. This made him feel a little uncomfortable, as thanks was rarely something he was given. On top of that was the subject of teamwork. He didn't do much of that either, so his cooperation skills were poor. He was obviously taken by surprise by the thanks, and as a result almost missed the rest of the fight. As if things weren't odd enough for Velox, he watched as the mysterious shadow seemed to fly into the air, leaving Voleran's body forever. So he hadn't gotten to Voleran, nor had he killed Avriela. Now he was with about four jedi, and his ribs were still hurting from Voleran's attack.

"So...go team?" Velox asked, turning to Avriela. He chuckled before dropping to one knee, his ribs still hurting him. He was not in a good position right now.
Page: 9 of 13