Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: A New Hope

Page: 1 of 1
 christos200
03-27-2012, 5:09 PM
Parts:

A new Hope (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2808524#post2808524)
The Empire Strikes Back (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209957)
Mercenaries (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2809727#post2809727)
Betrayal at Besbin (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2810774#post2810774)

( Writer's note: I had an idea about an AU story. It takes place in episode IV and tell us the story of Han, Luke, Leia, R2-D2 , C-3P0, Galen Marek and the dark lord of the Sith, Darth Vader. There have been major plot changes, and you will soon not believe how different this AU is. Just to get some ideas, i will give you some questions that will be answered in this story. What if Darth Vader and Anakin were not the same person? What if Obi Wan had a more << special>> relationship with the wife of his apprentice, Padme? Who killed Anakin, Vader or some closer to Ani? Is Anakin the true father of Leia, or someone else is her father? Enjoy my story.)

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY....

Star Wars : A New Hope

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy .....

The Tantive IV, a CR90 corvette in the service of the Royal House of Alderaan, tries to escape its pursuers, two Imperial Star Destroyer's. Darth Vader is on the bridge of one of those Imperial spaceships. With his dark mask and his dark armor, he is the scariest and second most powerful man in the entire galaxy. Being apprentice of the emperor Palpatine himself, he is very respected and is a symbol of the empire. However, right now he is talking with Admiral Piet. Admiral Piet is a short man, with blue eyes and a mustache. He wears the traditional imperial uniform.

Admiral Piet: Lord Vader, i want to inform you that our Star Destroyers have damaged the Tantive IV.

Darth Vader: It is show time, Admiral Piet. Prepare your men!!

The voice of Darth Vader, his breath, were scary. Admiral Piet knew that Vader never forgave a mistake. All previous Admirals were choked to death. He had to make sure that Lord Vader would not be disappointed. The Star Destroyers fire with all of their weapons on the small Alderaan spaceship. As a huge explosion rocks the small ship, droids C-3PO and R2-D2 struggle to keep their footing.

C-3PO: Oh my!! We are doomed!! There'll be no escape for the princess this time!

The Imperial Star Destroyer's tractor beam slowly pulls the vessel into its dock and the rebel soldiers prepare for boarding by imperial troops. As imperial stormtroopers enter the ship, a fierce battle ensues. After a few minutes, the rebel soldiers retreat and the only thing that stands between the imperial soldiers and the princess, is a tall bald young man with green eyes and a beard. He is wearing a Jedi robe. One of the stormtroopers recognized him.

Stormtrooper: Men, he is Galen Marek!!

Galen: You are right.

Galen has changed a lot since the events on the Death Star. After Juno sacrificed herself to save Galen, he went in Hoth to mediate for one year. He cut his hair and let a beard to grow, making his face look older. After the empire invaded Hoth, he went all over the galaxy until he found her. He found a woman that made him feel exactly the same feelings he felt for Juno. She was Leia. Since then, he has been fighting for the revolution.

Galen: Its time to end this story!

Galen suddenly used Force Storm to kill twenty stormtroopers. He then pulled his lightsaber and killed one after the other the Stormtroopers, until he found that his old master was on Tantive IV. He was ready to go and face him, when he heard a woman's voice.

Leia: Galen, i want you to leave using one of the escape pods.

Galen: No. I will not give you to this monster.

Leia: We need to create a distraction. C-3PO and R2-D2 will leave with the plans in one of the escape pods, while Darth Vader will think that you got the plans.

Galen: Okay. Goodby Leia. Good luck.

Leia: Goodby.

As Leia was ready to escape the ship, Darth Vader and two stormtroopers arrested her.

Leia: Darth Vader. Only you could be so bold. The Imperial--

Darth Vader: Don't play games with me, Your Highness! You weren't on any mercy mission this time! I sensed my old apprentice here! You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!!

Meanwhile a pod ejects and speeds towards a desert planet named Tatooine. Inside that pod there are two droids, C-3PO and R2-D2. Soon the Pod lands on the desert planet. Only dust exists in that great desert. The hot air warms everything.

C-3PO: What a desolate place this is... where are you going?

R2-D2: Bloop Bleep Blurp!

C-3P0: What mission? I've just about had enough of you! Go that way! You will be malfunctioning within a day, you nearsighted scrap pile!

So the two droids part company,only to be captured a few hours later by the Jawas, small species that sell droids all over Tatooine. Meanwhile on a Star Destroyer.

Admiral Piet: Sir, princess Leia is on her cell.

Darth Vader: Did you found Galen or the two droids?

Admiral Piet: No, but i have sent a legion of stormtroopers to find them.

Meanwhile, the Jawas sell C-3PO and R2-D2 to a local farmer named Owen Larrs. He and his nephew, the young Luke skywalker, took the droids to their farm.

Owen: Luke, take these two over to the garage. I want them cleaned up before dinner.

Luke: But i was going into Toshii Station to pick up some power converters....

Owen: You can waste time with your friends when your chores are done!!

Luke: Okay, okay. I will go to clean the droids.

In the garage, Luke discovers a hidden message inside R2-D2. The hologram has a woman dressed in white clothes.

Woman: Help me, Obi Wan. You are my only hope.

Luke: Who is she? She is beautiful.

Then Luke hears his uncle's voice.

Owen: Luke, the dinner's ready!

Luke: I am coming.

As Luke and his uncle start to eat, Luke tells Owen about the message he found.

Luke: You know, i think that R2 unit we bought might be stolen.

Owen: What makes you say that?

Luke: He says he belongs to someone called Obi Wan. I wonder if he's related to Ben.

Owen: That wizard's just a crazy old man. Tomorrow, i want you to get that droid's memory erased. It belongs to us now!!

Luke: ...I was also thinking about our agreement. And if these new droids work out, i want to transmit my application to the Academy this year!

Owen: Before the harvest?! That's when i need you the most!! We'll make enough this year that i can hire some more hands and you can go to the Academy next year. I promise.

Luke, angry with his uncle, leaves the dinner. A few hours later, he decides to go to find Ben, with the help of C-3PO and R2-D2. They all walk in the dessert unaware that they are being watched from above the canyon. As if from nowhere, a sand people jumps in front of Luke, knocking him to the ground. R2-D2 and C-3PO however manage to hide in a nearby small cave. From his hiding place, R2 watches as the sand people ignore Luke's unconscious body and start to ransack the speeder. Suddenly, the canyon is filled with a high pitched wail as a hooded figure approaches. Startled, the raiders quickly flee the scene. Luke wakes up.

Luke: Ben..Ben Kenobi? Boy, am i glad to see you!! This little droid says that it belongs to you?

Ben: Really young Luke? You will tell me more when we leave this place

Suddenly Galen jumps in front of Ben.

Galen: Old man, hand me over the droids or die!!

Luke: Ben, w-

Ben interrupts Luke.

Ben: Luke stay behind.

Both Ben and Galen pull their lightsabers and are locked in a furious battle.

Luke: Ben!!

When Galen hears that name, he stops fighting.

Galen: Are you Obi Wan?

Ben: Yes!

Galen: I am member of the rebellion. Leia send me to find you.

Ben: Okay, but now lets go back home, before more sand people attack us.

So Ben,Luke, Galen, C-3PO and R2-D2 make their way to Ben's home.

Luke: Ben, you fought in the clones war?

Ben: Yes. I was once a Jedi Knight, the same as your father.

Luke: You knew my father?

Ben: Yes he was a great Jedi. Until a pupil of mine who turned to evil, helped the empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Vader was seduced by the Dark side of the Force.

Luke: The Force?

Galen: The Force is what gives a Jedi his powers. It is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Galen then tells Ben the situation Leia is.

Ben: Luke. I need you to come with me to Alderaan!

Luke: Are you kidding me?

Ben: No, learn the ways of the Force.

Suddenly an angry man breaks the door.

Luke: Uncle!!

Owen: You bastard old man!!! You wont take Luke to your foolish idealistic crusades, like you did with my brothers.

Luke: Uncle, i want to learn the ways of the force!!

Ben: Well, Owen, you may come with us on Alderaan.

Owen: Bah, no. Anyway, Luke i cant keep you away from your destiny. Your fate is to become a Jedi. Goodby and good luck, Luke.

Luke, with tears in his eyes, manages to find the strength to talk to his uncle.

Luke: Goodby my uncle. I will miss you.

Meanwhile on the Death Star, Darth Vader enter a cell.

Leia: Darth Vader, the more you oppress the people, the more will join the revolution.

Darth Vader: Not if you give me the location of the rebel's secret base!

Suddenly a mind probe entered the cell. When the door closed, screams could be heard. On Tatooine, the party manages to go to Mos Eisley spaceport, using Luke's landspeeder. They enter in the cantina, looking for a pilot to take them to Alderaan. They found the Wookie, Chewbacca, and the smuggler Han solo.

Ben: We want a fast ship to take us to Alderaan.

Galen: And no troubles with the empire.

Almost happily, Han replied.

Han: Well, that's the real trick, isn't it? And it's going to cost you something extra. Ten thousand, all in advance!!

Luke: Are you kidding me?

Ben: We can afford to pay you two thousand now, plus fifteen when we reach Alderaan.

Chewie: Harr!! Hhahhaa!!

Han: Seventeen, huh? Okay. You guys got yourself a ship. We'll leave as soon as you are ready. Docking bay ninety-four.

C-3PO: Ok master Han.

R2-D2: Blee!!

As the company leaves, Han rests for a few more minutes in the cantina.

Han: Seventeen thousand!! These guys must be really desperate, Chewie. This could really save save my neck. Once i return here, i will pay back Jabba the hutt.

Soon Han, Chewie, Galen, Luke, C-3PO, R2-D2 and Ben reach the millennium Falcon, the starship of Han. Then suddenly a squad of stormtroopers attack them. Han ruses on board the falcon, while repelling the attack. The ship takes off under heavy fire. As they leave orbit, Han picks up something on his scanner.

Han: Looks like a couple of Imperial cruisers . Strap yourselves in! I'm going to make the jump to lightspeed.

Han pulls a lever, the ship lurches forward and is gone. Meanwhile on the Death Star, a huge dark Space station full of cannons.

Leia: Governor Tarkin! I recognized your foul stench when i was brought on board!

Tarkin: Charming to the last. Princess Leia, since you are reluctant to tell us the location of the Rebel base, we will test this station on you home planet of Alderaan!

Leia: No!!

But it is too late. The planet is wiped out.

THE END
 machievelli
03-29-2012, 9:18 AM
read
Page: 1 of 1