Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Revans Canonical Face

Page: 1 of 1
 darth-ackbar
03-11-2012, 4:57 AM
OK so we all know what male revan looks like now, with the release of TOR but my question to you is, what do you think revan's female face should look like?
 Zerimar Nyliram
03-12-2012, 1:35 PM
There is no "canonical female face" because Revan's canonical gender is male. Therefore, anything outside of that is moot.
 Darth Avlectus
03-13-2012, 9:13 PM
That's a tough one... (this is all subjective BTW)
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/118/596651-facesoffemrevans_super.jpg)
On the left column I'd say the first one and the 5th one down (last)
Middle column 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ones down, on the right column the first 3.

Pretty much not happening just like the male exile isn't happening. Still, It's interesting to think of things.
 darth-ackbar
03-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Yeah I know it's not canonical but what I was trying to say was what does everyone think it would be if Revan had been female.

Nice choices Darth Avlectus, personally I think either the 1st column, 1st row or 3rd column, 1st row.
 Allronix
03-29-2012, 6:19 AM
I usually use the Asian female head in the second row. In my fic, I mentally cast Zhang Ziyi - someone who is not thought of as large and imposing physically, but has a presence that makes you notice when she walks into a room.
 Darth Avlectus
04-01-2012, 8:22 PM
Oddly enough, the one on the top right sort of looks like my younger sister now that she is all grown up. :indif:
Page: 1 of 1