Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

STAR WARS: REVOLUTION

Page: 1 of 1
 christos200
03-03-2012, 5:53 AM
(first read this:

STAR WARS : RETURN OF THE SITH ( link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209516)

STAR WARS: THE GREAT PURGE ( link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209512)

STAR WARS: DARK GALAXY ( link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209289) )

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY....

STAR WARS: REVOLUTION

It is a dark time for the galaxy. Almost all jedi knights are dead, Coruscant, the capital of the galactic republic, is in ruins, the senate destroyed, the jedi temple burned to the ground, and lord Xenian rules the galaxy, establishing a dark sith empire.

Before six months a small team, Xin, Harr and Helena, tried to assassinate the sith lord. Although they managed to destroy the plans for the nuke, Helena was killed and the sith lord escaped.

Wanting revenge, he ordered a group of sith assassins to find and kill Xin and Harr. But in the galaxy's darkest time, a revolution shall bring again light in the galaxy...........

Part 1:

Besbin, in a small cantina. Xin and Harr are drinking to forget their failure to defeat the dark lord. Xin is tall and lean. He thinks he is very handsome and always does the smart guy. Harr is a very strong, he is wookie after all. He is many years friend with Xin. Once xin was a pilot of the Trade Federation, but when he saw some droids torturing a wookie slave named Harr, he destroyed the droids and escaped with Harr. Then Harr and Xin became friends and smugglers. At the same time Jack entered the cantina. Jack was a nineteen year old boy, who was slim, had black hair and blue eyes.

Jack: Hello.

Barman: Hello.

As Jack entered he saw two men playing Pazzak, some Rakata talking, and one smuggler, and his wookie friend, drinking.

Jack: Thats the one i am searching. I have to talk to him.

Jack comes close to the smuggler.

Jack: Hello. I know that you are a jedi. I knew it since you came here before six months.

Xin: I am no jedi.

Jack: Please train me in the ways of the force.

Xin: Shut up, Kid. If the imperial troopers hear you, they will kill us both.

Jack: Okay.

Xin: Why do you want to become a jedi?

Jack: Because the sith killed my sister.

Xin: The jedi dont believe in revenge. And anyway, i am not a jedi.

Jack: Then why you have a lightsaber?

Xin: It doesn't belong to me. It belonged to a jedi knight.

Xin closed his eyes, and for one second he remembered her. He remembered the moment, that she was slain by Xenian, Dark lord of the sith. He loved her, but their loyalties made them enemies. And once they were together, the sith lord took her away from him

Jack: What is it?

Xin: Nothing. Just some memories of my old life.

Jack: I dont understand.

Xin: In time, you will.

Xin then closed his eyes for a second and remembered their kiss. << Lord Xenian will pay>> he thought.
 christos200
03-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Part 2:

Jack: So, how did you get this lightsaber?

Xin: Kid, I've been drinking six months now, every day, to forget about this.

Jack: Why don- wait, who is this guy?

A man with a cybernetic hand and two cybernetic legs came in the cantina and came near Xin.

Man: Do you remember me?

Xin: Why i should remember you?

Man: You almost killed me five years ago, in the cantina at Tatooine, searching for Bola, during the great purge. Now, i want revenge!!

Xin throws the table on the man, while he and harr hide behind an another table and fire at the man.

Jack: He has a shield. We cant kill him!!

Xin: Shut up, kid. Take this lightsaber, and kill him.

Jack: But ho-

Xin: You talk too much. You want to become a jedi, right? Here is your chance.

Jack: How am i supposed to use it?

Xin: I dont know. Do i look like a jedi master?

Jack: I will try to use the force. Whats your name?

Xin: My name is Xin. And he is Harr.

Harr: hahahahah

Jack: Nice to meet you. My name is Jack.

Xin: Now attack.

Jack runs to attack, but the man fires on him. However, Jack, using the lightsaber, manages to block the blaster and comes near to the man.

Xin: This guy is going to use flamethrower on the boy. He will burn him. Even jedi masters cant defend against a flamethrower.

Harr: hahaha

Xin: I must do something.

Xin tries to use the force. At first he fails, but then he manages to feel the force. He remembered the words of Helena. << Use the Force, Xin>>. He remembered Kashyyyk. << Only force users use so good the lightsaber >> Helena said to him, before six months, in that forest world. He could feel the force coming in his body.

Xin: Force help me. Force Storm!!!!!!!!

As he shouts, he throws a ball of lightning storm to the man, while Jack cuts off the man's head.
 Sylthar
03-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Hm. I would say this seems somewhat rushed, plus I personally feel it lacks in terms of... flesh. It is basically only dialogue with a few extra "scenes" put in. It feels more like a movie script than an actual story. Also you merge present tense with past tense, causing it to be somewhat confusing (to me anyway). You don't really describe the smuggler nor the wookie, which seems odd if they're going to play a large role in the story. Okay and one last thing, what exactly is the time period for this? I would think it is sometime after Darth Krayt's Sith Empire, due to the fact that the Republic held strong after the First Jedi Purge (until Palpatine rose to power)...
 christos200
03-03-2012, 1:02 PM
Hm. I would say this seems somewhat rushed, plus I personally feel it lacks in terms of... flesh. It is basically only dialogue with a few extra "scenes" put in. It feels more like a movie script than an actual story. Also you merge present tense with past tense, causing it to be somewhat confusing (to me anyway). You don't really describe the smuggler nor the wookie, which seems odd if they're going to play a large role in the story. Okay and one last thing, what exactly is the time period for this? I would think it is sometime after Darth Krayt's Sith Empire, due to the fact that the Republic held strong after the First Jedi Purge (until Palpatine rose to power)...

You should first read this:

STAR WARS : RETURN OF THE SITH ( link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209516)

STAR WARS: THE GREAT PURGE ( link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209512)

STAR WARS: DARK GALAXY ( link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209289)

Okay and one last thing, what exactly is the time period for this? I would think it is sometime after Darth Krayt's Sith Empire, due to the fact that the Republic held strong after the First Jedi Purge (until Palpatine rose to power)...

This is 100 years after TSL. The great purge, is the purge, where all sith were executed by the jedi council. The jedi were destroyed by a fallen jedi named Nick.

You don't really describe the smuggler nor the wookie, which seems odd if they're going to play a large role in the story.

I edited my post.

I hope that you will enjoy this story. Thank you for posting.
 christos200
03-04-2012, 6:42 AM
Part 3:

Barman: Jack, it seems that the imperial troopers are coming.

Jack: What?!!

Imperial trooper: A jedi, men!! Kill him!!

Xin: Run, kid, run.

As the soldiers fire on Jack, Jack uses his lightsaber to block their attack, and then he runs. Meanwhile Harr fires and kills three troopers.

Xin: Come on Harr. We cant win this fight!!

Jack: How we will escape?

Xn: I have an idea. I will do the << cantina on Tatooine >> plan.

Harr: Hhahaha

Xin: Yes i know what happened last time. And i am not crazy. It is the only chance we have. Run now, run.

So Xin is alone against the imperial squad.

Xin: Hello there!

Xin throws a plasma grenade on the imperial troopers and quickly hides behind a table, as the entire cantina is blown up. Then Xin runs out of the cantina, and goes to the ebon hawk.

Xin: So, Jack what do you want?

Jack: To become a jedi knight.

Xin: As i told you i am a smuggler.

A man comes in the ebon hawk.

Man: Interesting.

Xin: Who are you.

Xin pulls out his blaster.

Man: Lower your weapon. My name is Lando, but i am most known as the exile. I left the know galaxy eight years before.

Xin: So you are a jedi knight?

Lando: Yes. I show your skills, your force powers, and how you escaped this troopers. But please tell me, who are they? They look like republican troopers. What happened since i left?

Xin: Well, here is the story. 100 years after the death of Darth Traya, the Brotherhood of the Sith was formed by two fallen jedi knights, Raptor and Ryox. Countless Knights fell in battle, and many more sworn allegiance to the new Sith Master. The republic was divided in two, with the separatists and the trade federation wanting an alliance with the new Sith empire. Only one jedi, named Christos, managed to do countless victories against the sith lords. But after one year he fell to the dark side and took the title of Darth Rex, the conqueror. He managed to take over almost half the republic, had hundreds of victories, won many battles, fought in many campaigns and killed many jedi knights. He almost took over Coruscant. But then his old master and friend, the jedi knight Ben, killed him. Ben also killed Ryox. He then attacked Korriban, along with his apprentice, Nick, a farm boy from Dantooine. Ben was slain by Raptor, but Nick won and arrested Raptor. Then, with the sith defeated, the jedi council started a war against the sith. The great purge started. All jedi knights, and republican troopers searched the entire galaxy, and exterminated the remaining sith lords. An- wait some imperial troopers are coming. I will tell you the rest history later.
 christos200
03-04-2012, 7:30 AM
Part 4:

Xin: Lando and Jack, go to the turrets. Hold them off, as me and Harr will try to get this thing to fly.

Lando: Very well. May the force be with you.

Jack: I will kick some sith ass!!

Xin went to the cockpit and started to download some files, in order to make this thing able to fly. Meanwhile Lando and Jack fire to the troopers.

Lando: A squad of 100 troopers is coming.

Jack: What am i going to do?

Lando: Use the force.

Jack: I knew that you would say that.

At the same time a red assassin droid named HK-47 enters the cockpit.

HK-47: Ready to serve, master.

Xin: HK, i am glad that you remembered to come here and help us, after 5 minutes while 100 troopers are attacking us!!

HK-47: Forgive me master. How can i help?

Xin: The engine of the ship has a problem. Repair it.

HK-47: I am an assassin droid and i do-

Xin: Shut up. Just repair the damn thing.

Xin closes his eyes for a second. And he remembers the words of Xenian to Helena, in that final duel. << You can still join me and rule together the galaxy. Become my empress. >> he said, and Helena replied << Never. Return to the light side or die!! >>. So the duel begun. He was firing on some droids when Xenian stabbed her in the back. Then he suddenly woke up.

Lnado: We cant hold much longer!!

Xin: Harr, open the computer.

Harr: Hhaha

Xin: And now, we fly.

The Ebon Hawk left Besbin. But in the space, 1000 imperial starfighters are attacking the Ebon Hawk.

Jack: We will all die!!! Damn it. Why we dont have lightspeed?

Xin: Calm down kid. HK is fixing it.

Jack: Until he repairs the engine, we will be all dead!

Xin: Come on HK, dont fail me.
 christos200
03-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Part 5:

Xin: Jack and Lando, fire at those starfighters.

Lando: Very well.

Lando and Jack manage to take down 5 starfighters, but things are getting worse.

HK-47: Master, we are ready for lightspeed.

So the Ebon Hawk manages to go to lightspeed and escape.

Xin goes to Jack.

Xin: Do you trust this guy, Lando?

Jack: Yes. i trust him.

Lando is a tall man, with grey hair, a beard and a brown jedi robe. He must be around the age of sixty.

Lando: Now tell me the rest of the story.

Xin: Almost 6 years after the death of Raptor,a jedi named Nick, fell to the dark side of the force. The stupid senators decided to create a law, that would dismiss the republican army, and instead each world would have its own army.

Lando: Stupid move.

Xin: Very stupid. Nick did a coup, with the help of the republican army,and nuked Coruscant. Instead of occupying it, he let it become a desert, because he believed that it was a symbol of the old republic. The remaining citizens of Coruscant, thanks to a virus, became rakghouls. Now there are thousand rakghouls down there.

Jack: Why are you telling us all of this?

Xin: Because we dont have any fuel, so we need to land in Coruscant and take some fuel.

Jack: Are you kidding me?

Xin: No. At least we wont have to pay for the fuel.

Jack: Stop joking. Those monsters will kill us. They eat everything that moves.

Xin: Well, we dont have much of a choice. We will land in the surface, because the upper city was destroyed the sith.

So the Ebon Hawk lands on the planet. Xin, Harr, HK-47, Jack and Lando are walking in the streets of Coruscant. As they walk they see a rakghoul with white skin, and blood in his face.

Xin: Damn it!!

Then they see two-hundred rakghouls breaking the windows of nearby buildings and jumping in the street.

Xin: Fire, fire!!
 christos200
03-05-2012, 8:23 AM
Part 6:

So Xin, Harr, HK-47, Jack and Lando are surrounded by rakghouls. Jack and Lando use their lightsabers to kill the rakghouls, while HK-47 and Harr use their blasters.

Xin: I need to stop them. Force help me. I can feel the force coming. Force Storm!!!!!!!!!! Aaaahhhh!!!!!!!!

Xin releases balls of storm that burn alive and kill anyone that they hit.

Xin: Jack, we need to take fuel from the building 3456. But that 3456 is guarded by one hundred rakghouls. We will cover you, as you will go to the top of building 4567. You see this plasma cannon at the top of 4567? Use it against the rakghouls, so i can sneak and take the fuel.

Jack: Okay Xin.

Xin: May the force be with you.

So Jack runs into 4567. There he finds five rakghouls, that he kills using his lightsaber. He then enters the elevator. Once he is on the top of the building, 70 rakghouls appear, and attack him.

Jack: Lando, help me.

Then Jack hears a voice in his head.

Lando: Use the force, Jack.

Jack: I will use the force. Force Push!!!!!!!!

Jack, using the force, pushes all rakghouls away from him, and throws them to the surface, killing them.

Xin: Use the plasma cannon.

Jack uses the plasma cannon to kill the rakghouls. Soon, the rakghouls turn their attention to Jack, letting Xin free to sneak and steal the fuel. Xin, Harr, HK-47 and Lando are running to the Ebon Hawk

Xin: Kid, run.

As Jack leaves the cannon, 60 rakghouls attack him and throw him to the street. Jack, with a broken leg, and rakghouls attacking him, tries to use the force to force push back the rakghouls.

Xin: We cant leave him.

HK-47: I will go to save him, master.

HK-47 runs, and just in time, as the rakghouls are ready to eat alive Jack, uses the flamethrower to kill the rakghouls and carries Jack to the ship.

Xin: Come on, run.

As HK and Jack enter the ship, the Ebon Hawk leaves Coruscant.

Jack: That was an escape!!
 christos200
03-05-2012, 2:56 PM
Part 7:

Alderaan, palace of Lord Xenian, Dark Lord of the Sith, and emperor of the galaxy. Xenian wears a dark jedi robe, a black hood, and has the mask of Darth Revan. Admiral John knocks the door of the emperor's office. John is a short man, with grey hair and a sith uniform.

Xenian: Come in.

John: Sir, we found the Ebon Hawk. I've sent 4 sith assassins, with their starfighters, to get them.

Xenian: Good. Xin will soon be dead!! He will pay for turning Helena against me!!

Meanwhile on the Ebon Hawk.

Xin: So what you and Lando will do?

Jack: I want to learn the ways of the force, to take revenge from the sith.

Lando: I will try to re-establish the jedi order and destroy the sith.

Xin: So, why dont we stay united and attack together the empire?

Lando: Thats a good idea.

Suddenly two black jedi starfighters appear.

Lando: Who are those guys?

Xin: Sith assassins. Lando and Jack, go to the turrets.

Jack and Lando fire at the starfighters, but they have a shield. At the same time Xenian can feel Xin throughout the force.

Xenian: Xin, i shall give you a gift. You shall be given a second chance to save Helena. Force vision!!

Xin: Ahh!!

Xin falls down. When he wakes up he is on the flagship of Xenian, with Helena and Harr.

Xin: That happened 6 months ago.

Helena: We should go to the bridge.

Xin: No, Helena, we will lose.

Helena: We have to try, or the galaxy is doomed. We must at least give some time to Harr to destroy the plans for the nukes.

Xin: I love you.

Helena: Me too.

Helena kisses Xin, and then she enters the bridge. There she finds Xenian.

Helena: Nick. I know that there is still some good in you. Come back. Leave all of this behind.

Xenian: I cant!! I have to rule my new empire. Come with me and we will make things they way we want them to be.

Helena: Only a sith can say things like that. I am sorry.

Helena attacks with her lightsaber Xenian, but Xenian blocks her attacks. Then Xenian uses force storm against Helena, but Helena blocks the force storm and turns it back to Xenian. But Xenian is still strong. He attacks with some lightsaber combos and wounds Helena in her hand.

Xenian: You can still join me and rule together the galaxy. Become my empress. I love you.

Helena: Never. Return to the light side, if you love me, or die!!

Xenian: You are the one that will die.

Helena attacks Xenian and cuts off his one hand.

Xenian: I still have one hand.

Xin: Helena, i will help you.

But suddenly 5 droids attack Xin.

Xin: Fire, fire.

As Xin fires to the droids, he loses his second chance to save Helena. Xenian manages to stab Helena and kill her.

Xin: No!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenian: Do you feel good, that you lost your love for a second time? hahahaha!!

At the same time in the Ebon Hawk.

Lando: What?? Xin fell down and shouts? Wake him up. We need him.

HK-47: Sir, we have lost our shield.

Jack: Damn it. One more hit and we are dead.

Lando tries to communicate with Xin throughout the force.

Lando: Calm down. Feel the force. Close your eyes.

As Xenian is ready to kill Xin, Xin closes his eyes and wakes up.

Xin: What happened?

Jack: We lost our shield. One more hit, and our journey will end here.

Xin: Go close to one of those starfighters.

Xin wears a space suit and goes at the top of the Ebon Hawk.

Sith assassin: Men, fire at this man on the top of the ship.

Xin jumps on one of the starfighters, opens the door, throws out the assassin and takes control of it.

Lando: That is just crazy, even for Xin.

Xin: Yea!!! Take this!!

Xin, using the sith starfighter fires at the other three starfighters and destroys them just in time. Then he throws a grenade on his starfighter, jumbs on the top of the Ebon Hawk, and activates the grenade blowing up the starfighter.

Xin: That was a victory.

On the imperial palace.

John: My Lord, the assassins have failed.

Xenian: What? You have failed for the last time admiral.

Xenian force chokes John.

Xenian: Piet, you are admiral now. Do not fail me.

Piet: Of.. of course... sir.

Piet is a humanoid admiral with green skin, red hair and yellow eyes. He wear a blue sith uniform.
 christos200
03-05-2012, 3:38 PM
Just a little spoiler for the next update:

You will learn that the ancient jedi had weapons greater than the death star, and how force storm can be used to destroy a base, and create a revolution.
 christos200
03-05-2012, 4:19 PM
Part 8:

On the Ebon Hawk.

Xin: So, what do we do now?

Lando: I would say that if we want to start a revolt, we should start it from Telos. The people in this planet hate the sith, while the army in Telos is forced to obey Xenian by its superiors. If it wasnt for the sith base there, then the army would have revolted.

Jack: Okay then. Xin lets go to Telos.

Lando: First you should go to Dantooine.

Xin: But it was destroyed.

Lando: You must go to the jedi enclave. Alone. No one shall accompany you.

So the Ebon Hawk lands on Dantooine. Xin goes alone to the enclave to face his destiny. The jedi academy is destroyed, but with the help of the force, he manages to open a path. There he finds a jedi holocron.

Jedi holocron: Astuablestagahkizsijoigjf

Xin: What is this? I dont understand anything. Yet i feel like something has changed inside me.

As Xin is ready to leave, he finds a medallion.

Xin: What is this? I think, that i should wear it.

Xin arrives at the Ebon Hawk.

Lando: What did you found there?

Xin: This medallion, and a jedi holocron.

Lando: If this medallion is the one i think, then the empire wont last long. It is a treasure of the ancient jedi, that was created 6,000 years ago. We should test it at the sith base.

So the Ebon Hawk leaves for Telos. At Telos, the team meets with an officer. The officer has brown hair, green eyes and wears a black sith uniform.

Baoal: I am an officer of the empire. What do you want?

Lando: I've heard that you dont like the emperor. We also dont like him. So can you gather a rebel army for us and for Telos?

Baoal: If you destroy the sith base, then yes. But i wont do it for you. Only for the freedom of Telos.

Lando: That can be arranged. Xin and Jack go at the base.

Xin and Jack use a stealth generator, to pass the guards and enter the base, until they find a locked door.

Jack: I will use the lightsaber. Cover me.

As Jack cuts in two the door, Xin kills, with his blaster, 5 troopers that came to see what this noise was. Xin and Jack enter the room to find that it is full of troopers.

Xin: I will go to destroy the generator. Cover me.

Jack kills one after the other the troopers, with his lightsaber. Xin opens the door, only to find a bridge leading to the generator. But in the bridge there are two hundred sith soldiers.

Xin: Oh. I have to do something, or i will end up dead. Force Storm!!!!!

As Xin says that, the medallion lightens, and in the sky, above the bridge, clouds are being formed. Soon two lightning bolts hit and kill the two hundred sith troopers, while a third one hits the generator and starts an explosion.

Xin: I have to get out here, before i become a barbecue.

Xin uses force speed to run, and as the base's door is ready to fall, he manages to escape and get out of the base, before a huge explosion blows up the entire base.

Jack: WOW!!

Lando: Oh my!! The medallion of Storm!! The one used to create huge storms, and destroyed three star systems before 5,600 years. I though that it was a legend.

Xin: Do i have such power?

Lando: Maybe, but if you use it, it might prove to be lethal. It takes part of your energy.

Xin: You.. you.. ma.. may.. be.. right..

Xin falls on the ground.

Jack: No, you cant die!!

Lando: Calm down kid! He is alive. He just needs some rest. Take him to the ship.

At the same time Baoal arrives with an army.

Baoal: I kept my promise. The army of Telos is at open revolt. We will defeat the sith and restore peace, order and justice to the galaxy. For Telos!! For Democracy!!
 christos200
03-06-2012, 7:01 AM
Part 9:

In the Ebon Hawk, Xin wakes up.

Xin: Lando, what happened?

Lando: The medallion took too much of your energy, and it almost killed you. You must use it wise.

Xin: I will.

Lando: Now we should go to Xanjiang, an ancient planet. It is said, that this medallion came from there. But, no one survived this planet, even the armies of Revan, before one hundred years, were slain. Are you ready to face your destiny?

Xin: Yes!

At the imperial palace. Admiral Piet enters the emperors office, and informs Xenian about the medallion.

Xenian: If this is true, then the Medallions of the Force have been found!!

Piet: What are those medallions?

Xenian: Those medallions gave the ancient Jedi and Sith powers, that today we would call them unnatural.

Piet: So the one who has at least one of those medallions, will have the power to rule the galaxy.

Xenian: Yes! Admiral, sent your entire fleet to find Xin. I think that i know where Xin has gone.

Piet: We will also need your apprentice.

Xenian: No. She isnt ready yet to face Xin. Go admiral, and dont fail me.

Piet: Yes my Lord.
 christos200
03-07-2012, 8:31 AM
Part 10:

So the Ebon Hawk lands at the jungle world of Xanjiang. From the sky, they could see that it was a jungle world, with some ancient pyramids. They didn't knew anything about this world, because it was remote, and every time an army tired to occupy it, it was slain. No one returned alive from this planet.

Xin: So, Jack and Lando, what we will do?

Jack: I say that we should go and explore the jungle.

Xin: I agree. But there are two paths, the left and the right. What path we will follow?

Lando: Jack stay on the ship and guard it, and make sure that we can make a quick escape if something happens. Me and Xin will go on the left path, while Harr and HK-47 will go on the right path.

HK-47: As you wish, master!!

Harr: Hhaahha

Xin: Okay then. Lets go!!

As Xin and Lando walk in the left path, they find a diary. Xin reads the diary.

Diary:

Day 41:

Revan told us before 30 day to go in this damned planet!! He is in his flagship taking over worlds of the republic, and celebrates victory, while we are slain by the -( dust and time have destroyed this part of the book.)

Day 68:

Today all of my division was killed by the----- Only 200 soldiers remain from the 50,000 that were sent here. All were killed by the n------- Revan damn you!! If i ca- ( This part has blood on it).

Xin: So, this is how the armies of Revan were destroyed. Lando, do you hear me?

Suddenly, when he turns back to talk to Lando, he doesnt find him.

Xin: I have a bad feeling about this!!
 machievelli
03-07-2012, 5:58 PM
read
 Sylthar
03-07-2012, 9:10 PM
It is... interesting to say the least, however a Jedi with a weapon stronger than the Death Star makes little since considering the Jedi are keeepers of the peace. Also the Ebon Hawk was lost on Dromund Kaas immediately after Meetra Surik rediscovered Revan and helped him and Scourge too, with her death it was never claimed; not only that but no one went to or came from Dromund Kaas for 3,000 years thanks to Revan...
 christos200
03-08-2012, 7:15 AM
Also the Ebon Hawk was lost on Dromund Kaas immediately after Meetra Surik rediscovered Revan and helped him and Scourge too, with her death it was never claimed; not only that but no one went to or came from Dromund Kaas for 3,000 years thanks to Revan...

Is this from TOR? I havent played it, so i dont know the backstory.
 Sylthar
03-08-2012, 7:20 AM
It's part of the TOR storyline, but it's also from the book entitled Revan.
 christos200
03-08-2012, 7:34 AM
It's part of the TOR storyline, but it's also from the book entitled Revan.

I dont read star wars comics, except the Classic Star Wars ( A long Time Ago.....).
 Sylthar
03-08-2012, 7:38 AM
I dont read star wars comics, except the Classic Star Wars ( A long Time Ago.....).

It's not a comic... it's an actual book. :xp:
 christos200
03-08-2012, 7:41 AM
Really? :D

Also i dont like the storyline of Revan in TOR. Keeping Revan alive for 300 years? That reminds a book ( or comic, i dont remember) where Palpatine was reborn.
 Sylthar
03-08-2012, 7:44 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-The-Republic-Revan/dp/0345511344/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331210638&sr=8-1)

I agree with you there. I don't really understand their reasoning, even if he was in stasis, but whatever I guess. ._.
 christos200
03-08-2012, 8:09 AM
This gave me an idea.

a little spoiler for the next update:

Xin vs Revan
 christos200
03-08-2012, 8:33 AM
Part 11:

Xin doesn't finds Lando, so he walks back to the Ebon Hawk, only to see that the path is blocked by some trees.

Xin: This trees weren't here when i passed before twenty minutes! Someone has trapped me.

Then a dark hooded man with a sith mask, a black sith robe and two red lightsabers comes near to Xin.

Xin: That is impossible!! Revan died before 100 years.

Revan: Its time to face your destiny Xin.

Xin force pushes Revan, and steals one of Revan's lightsabers.

Xin: Now, that is a fair fight.

Meanwhile the imperial fleet is gathered at Xanjiang. A short soldier comes near admiral Piet.

Soldier: Sir, what do you order?

Piet: Order a full scale invasion on the planet. However my flagship and some starfighters will remain here. Cut all communications on the planet.

Soldier: But, sir, all armies that tried to occupy this planet, were slain.

Piet: Then hope that you will have a better luck!

So the invasion begins. Jack, manages to see the sith fleet. As he is ready to go board the Ebon Hawk, a squad of twenty sith troopers attack him. Outnumbered, he has to rely on his lightsaber skills. At the same time Xin fights with Revan. Xin does some complex lightsaber combos against Revan, but Revan manages to defend against all of them. But Xin, using force storm, injures Revan and attacks him with his lightsaber. Revan tries to defend, but Xin cuts off both of his hands.

Revan: Kill me. Give in to your hate. Let your hatred to consume you.

Xin: I...i will... n-

Suddenly an explosion starts and three trees are ready to fall on Xin, while Revan disappeared. Revan was just a vision, a force trick. With Lando lost, Jack outnumbered and Xin ready to die, the galaxy's last hope is ready to be lost. But the Force can change events and situations. A power enough strong to destroy entire planets shall be released, and the ancient jedi shall be revived.
 christos200
03-09-2012, 6:24 AM
Part 12:

6,000 years before the rise of Xenian's dark sith empire and 10,000 years before Darth Vader, a jedi padawan named Excalarth, was walking in Chongian, an ancient planet, full of plains and small jedi monasteries. Excalarth had green eyes, long brown hair and wore the ancient robe of the jedi monks. The jedi order, was still a small religious order of monasteries and warrior monks, that was centered in Chongian. Excalarth was a young man that lived as a farmer in Chongian. He lived peacefully until some raiders, named Malochians, attacked and burned his village, killing his grandfather, his two brothers and his sister. He then went to a jedi monastery, in order to become a warrior monk and take revenge. He waited for five days, outside the monastery, in the rain, without food or water, to enter in it. It had been a month since then. Now Excalarth is a padawan. He trains under Stelios, a tall bald man, with brown eyes, and wears a yellow jedi master robe.

Stelios: Train hard Excalarth!! Get those pails of water to the Xolan monastery and then return!!

Excalarth: But the monastery is six hours away and the pails are very heavy.

Stelios: Do what it must be done. Train. And don't even dare to have someone to help you, or use an animal to carry the water for you. You will also go by feet there.

Excalarth: Okay master. May the force be with you.

Stelios: May the force be with you.

Two hours later Excalarth complains.

Excalarth: I haven't learn any fighting move. I only carry water. How am i supposed to take revenge? By throwing water on the raiders?! I will never learn any fighting move.

As he walks, he watches a young woman, with long blond hair, blue eyes and a jedi robe.

Anastasia: Helo. My name is Anastasia. Are you a padawan here?

Excalarth: Yes, but the jedi never teach me a fighting move.

Anastasia: The jedi are wise. But i may learn you a move or two.

Excalarth: Really?! Thank you!!

So the legend begins. The myth said that a young boy shall create a weapon of storm, and that 6,000 years after him, a man will use it again to wage war against tyranny.
 christos200
03-10-2012, 12:56 PM
( For those who are confused, this tell us the story how the medallion of storm was created )

Part 13:

For two months, Excalarth was secretly training under Anastasia. His fighting skills became very good. His master, Stelios saw that something has changed in his apprentice, so he went to ask him what happened.

Excalarth: Nothing happened!!

Stelios: Really?

Excalarth: Yes master. I would never betray you.

Stelios sensed that his apprentice lied to him. So he threw a lightsaber to Excalarth and attacked him, using his lightsaber, with no warning. Excalarth managed to defend himself using an advanced fighting technique.

Stelios: So you lied to me!! You are not worth being a jedi. Where did you learn that skills?

Excalarth: I wont tell you!!

Stelios: Oh, yes, you will.

Stelios attacked, with a complicated lightsaber combo, Excalarth, but Excalarth defended and attacked him. Excalarth then started to use an over-aggressive fighting style, and after one minute of fighting, he cut in two the lightsaber of his master. Stelios was unarmed, defenseless.

Stelios: You won me! However i can still save you, tell me who teach you this?

Excalarth: Master, i wont betray her.

Stelios then used the force to throw various items on Excalarth, but Excalarth cut all of them with his lightsaber.

Excalarth: Is this all you got, my master?

Stelios: No!!!

Stelios used force lighting, and almost burned Excalarth's skin, but he stopped.

Excalarth: I wont make the same mistake as you and stop.

Excalarth was ready to attack and kill Stelios, when Anastasia entered the jedi monastery.

Anastasia: Excalarth, stop!

Stelios: So, that is your teacher now. She is evil. She disobeys the council and she works for Tyzan, a local warlord.

Anastasia: Enough of these lies. Kill him.

Excalarth: I....he.. is... master..my master....

Anastasia: Kill him, if you truly love me, and you want to take revenge for your family. Only then you will have the power to stop those raiders.

Stelios: Dont listen to her.

Excalarth: I...

Anastasia: Do it!!

Stelios finds the chance to use the force to take a lightsaber from the monastery's lightsaber box, the place where lightsabers are guarded. He then attacks Anastasia, but Excalarth blocks his attack, and cuts off both hands of his master.

Anastasia: Finish him. You showed him mercyand he used this moment to attack us.

Excalarth decided to force choke his old master. But as Stelios was redy to die, he sensed a voice in the force << Let him go boy. >>. Excalarth let his old master and run to the city, leaving the monastery. Soon five jedi knights came and arrested Anastasia. A rodian jedi came to talk to Stelios.

Jedi: Should we kill the boy?

Stelios: No, he can still be saved.

Meanwhile Excalarth remembered that Stelios was like a father to him. He couldnt believe how blinded he was. As he was walking, he saw the raiders that killed his family. He became angry.

Excalarth: Die!!!

Excalarth killed one after the other the raiders. As the same time Anastasia was put on trial by the jedi. The rodian jedi came near her.

Jedi: For your crimes against the monastery, you will be executed!!

Anastasia however uses force lighting on the jedi, killing him , and steals his lightsaber. After a quick duel all jedi are dead except Stelios, who uses five floating lightsabers against her. Excalarth returns to the monastery to apologize to his master.

Excalarth Master?!

Anastasia kills Stelios, with a single lightsaber strike.

Excalarth: No!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastasia: Join me!

Excalarth: Never!!

Excalarth run away. He left for the spaceport, where he stole a starship and went to the crystal planet.
 christos200
03-16-2012, 3:48 PM
Tomorrow i will update.
Page: 1 of 1