Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Not working.....

Page: 1 of 1
 Narco
02-25-2012, 7:56 PM
OK, so I've had the KotOR tool installed for about a year, and I used it with both K1 and TSL. My Computer crashed in October, and I had to reinstall both games and the KotOR Tool. That all went fine. So a week ago i decided to uninstall both games in order to clean out all the mods I had installed. I reinstalled K1 only. I also reinstalled KotOR Tool, but every time I try to launch the application, I get the "Unhandled Exception" warning, saying It cannot find "C:\chitin.key". Am I having problems because I don't have TSL installed? And is there any way to fix it?
 noname35
02-26-2012, 4:30 PM
I'm not sure exactley how to fix that, but I get that message alot and it usually gets fixed when I open the Kotor tool from the actual file itself instead of using a shortcut. Hope this help!
 ChAiNz.2da
02-27-2012, 10:39 AM
I also reinstalled KotOR Tool, but every time I try to launch the application, I get the "Unhandled Exception" warning, saying It cannot find "C:\chitin.key". Am I having problems because I don't have TSL installed? And is there any way to fix it?
Is there a reason why it's looking for the chitin key in your root directory (C)? Have you set the program/game paths in KotOR Tool, or did you install the tool (or game) in your root? :confused:
Page: 1 of 1