Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Troopers are pretty boss

Page: 2 of 2
 Totenkopf
01-19-2012, 6:33 PM
Not my trooper, she eats Jedi for breakfast and then ask for seconds.

Jedi or sith? Since I'm not playing yet, wasn't sure whether republic charahcters killed other reps in an mmo or not.
 Miltiades
01-19-2012, 8:37 PM
Jedi or sith? Since I'm not playing yet, wasn't sure whether republic charahcters killed other reps in an mmo or not. Heh, I think that was just in a manner of speaking. I think you can only fight another player from your faction through a duel. That and I think it was Huttball where same-faction teams are pitted against each other?
 DarthParametric
01-19-2012, 8:57 PM
Bioware does seem to have an annoying penchant for fighting traitorous members of your own faction, so I wouldn't be surprised if Troopers got to fight "rogue" Jedi at some point, be it in the class storyline or in the factional planet side-quests.
 mimartin
01-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Jedi or sith? Since I'm not playing yet, wasn't sure whether republic charahcters killed other reps in an mmo or not.

Just joking, haven't fought any Jedi, or Sith for that matter as a Trooper. Only experience with the Jedi or Sith have been with my smuggler and then I was fighting with the Jedi against the Sith.

Killed many Sith since then, but haven't messed with Jedi since. Oh, during that battle, it was Mav's Gunslinger and Lynk's Trooper that got me past that class quest. The Jedi was even more useless than me. :xp:
Page: 2 of 2