Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] How to change font color?

Page: 1 of 1
 Scorge
12-08-2011, 9:26 AM
I've searched through the forums and can't find a question related to this, so I was wondering... How to change the color of the words for TSL, and yes I do have the dialogue tga's but, when I saturate the letters, nothing happen's and its normal in game. Does someone know how to do this?
 harIII
12-08-2011, 9:32 AM
Go to the branch in KOTOR Tool that deals with textures, I think it's ERFs. Then go to Texture Pack A and open up the F tab. There you should find all the files that define the text color. They are simple TGA files.
 Scorge
12-11-2011, 12:32 PM
When I saturate the letters through gimp, the texture stays white and nothing happen's, what do I do to change the color?
 Fallen Guardian
12-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Try using colorize.
 Scorge
12-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Try using colorize.

Same Result.....
 Fallen Guardian
12-11-2011, 1:09 PM
Hmmm that's odd. Are you sure you're not attempting to colorize an empty layer?
 Scorge
12-11-2011, 1:12 PM
Hmmm that's odd. Are you sure you're not attempting to colorize an empty layer?

Theres only one layer and its the "Background" one.
 Qui-Don Jorn
12-12-2011, 10:54 PM
...you don't.
some of the text (like the dialog text at the bottom of the scene) in TSL is hard-coded that nasty green color, as Wesley found out when he made his Blue Interface for TSL mod..
Alot of it you can change, but some of it you can't.
Page: 1 of 1