Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DARTHJANGO/WEASLEY's Whatever Page (Noobs or helping hands this is realy for)

Page: 1 of 1
 UltimateHK47
11-17-2011, 1:30 PM
Hi all. Okay, Ive redone this page. So here is my results

K1 Planet Addition
1 Planet added
Accsesible NOT through the galaxy map
Some quest
New Characters, Weaps...
Some reskins
New skinned module
re used old ones
1-2 of quannons, if thats how you spell it.
Some funnytimes
Lots of fighting
NOTE: THIS IS A MADE UP PLANET
Karanier is the planet. Updates soon...

K2 Attons Father
1 quest
Some info
Its ATTON!
Update soon...

k2 The Prophecy (pending)
While on Dantoine, you find an old man, Gereng Skywalki.
when muttering jibberish you hear him say something about a man called Anakin Skywalker, a future jedi.
It suddenly warps to the corosunt building, where you find a jedi being talked to a Vandar like creature. It lectures him about the darkside.. Suddenly it changes to where a bald guy is fighting a sith. The bald guy had a purple lightsabre,anakin comes in and its your choice, to condem him to the darkside, or let him fufil his destiny.
I know its a bit of a fanfic and spoils but this is a relitavely small mod. Using 1 module twice, the corusunt thing, it would be quite easy.
BUT I NEED AWNSERS!
Who made the mod where you can play and anakin, im sure i saw one, as id need it for obvious resons.
Some help on Darth sidious
A script to change factions
a k2 save for dantoine

Thats all for now

A skin pack may come in the near future...

Okay guyz, leave your feedback

UPDATE!!!

HOW DO YOU TAKE PICTURES IN GAME?

EDIT

Okay, the skin will have some sword, item skins, additions. Will be tied into another mod that im thinking about.
 ZimmMaster
11-17-2011, 8:24 PM
First off. Thanks for your help earlier in my help thread.
Second, you may want to utilize the edit function on your posts as double and triple posting is a very big no-no frowned upon by the friendly moderators.
Third you take pictures in-game by editing the swkotor.ini file.
Under game options, if they are not there already, input "EnableScreenshot=1" and if you don't want the GUI in the screenshots, put "GUIsInScreenShot=0". Save and close and now you will be able to take screenshots by pressing the Print Screen key on your keyboard. They should show up in the SWKotOR main folder. Screenshots will appear to be darker though.
I personally use FRAPS to take screenshots/movies so they don't appear so dark. But any image capture software will do as well.
 LDR
11-17-2011, 10:58 PM
I am somewhat optimistic of this thread.

Hey, if you fail at spelling, send me the dlg and txt files, so that I could fix them with my awesome Grammar Nazi-ness. :xp:

Good luck, and welcome to the forums! :waive1:
 UltimateHK47
11-18-2011, 3:24 PM
Thanks guys for your feedback. Thanks for the welcoming and the screen shot info, that shall come in handy for a few reskin works. (a ceromonial sword and a noob skin blaster hehe) thanks for the advice on the double- triiple posting. ill keep that in mind. Again, thanks

EDIT

Wow, i helped someone in modding:)
If you need anymore help just say, im hoping not
just to help mysellf but to help others (if I can.) when i have finished work that
im happy with or if i have large quantaties i may make a WIP.

Update!

A finished idea of how to get to the module. (through security console, maybe a quiz, huh huh!)
A warp script
More ideas for all the mods. Though i MIGHT cancle Attons father, also people, you can take the idea for attons father. Or bao durs bro hehe.
Tell me your ideas, ill reply!
Im still free to help people modding.
And Zimmaster, if your reading, could you do a sort of chancelour palpatine robe skin. Overide dark jedi robes, the normal ones if you can. Use any .tga. Itd be nice but i could do it by myself, its just your a much better skinner then me. Should i pm you the details?

Can some of you check out my help thread, its quite fustrating as im pretty useless at what im trying to do :p
 Scorge
11-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Can some of you check out my help thread, its quite fustrating as im pretty useless at what im trying to do :p

Im not trying to be negative or anything, but I think you should start on something small like a .uti file. Or skinning. Quest making is actually pretty tough for me too, ( Because I dont script much ). Perhaps you should make a skin of probably a new armor, ( I make about 3 skins a day, or if I have huge progress night, its 9 [9 = 3 hours or less ]. Im just saying, you can do whatever you want, but this will help gain your modding skills. And I dont recommend making a planet mod right away, cause its actually quite frustrating, mostly because of the huge scripting, and all the module editing.
 UltimateHK47
11-20-2011, 5:11 PM
Thanks, ive made a basic planet mod, (people, dialoge ect) I m really bad with journal entries so for a first version it'd prob be no entries. heheh...
ive done like 10 skins so far in like 1 hour, (basic sword skins, blaster s yah...) but when trying to make a .uti (is that the items one, cause i can do the people .utp is it?) anyway, i dont know what went wrong. I used kse to give the item, it was in overide, it was a short sword and a working texture. See if you find it dont work

(sorry about no rar, i am quite lazy at the mom
http://www.mediafire.com/?4bog6oek2pwzl09) (.uti)
http://www.mediafire.com/?b1x1twgzlkoc3w6) (.tga)

See what you get
(NOTE I HAVE NO CHEAT CONSOLE SO DONT ASK ME TO DO ANY RELATED FUNCTIONS)

EDIT: First, i dont take anything negative here, it is all constructive cririsism, also, if someone feels they can do a better job (everyone raise there hands) feel free to use my ideas. Of course i would like mention in the readme :)
Page: 1 of 1