Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Area Transitting

Page: 1 of 1
 LordVader1
10-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Im making a Short mod to transit someplace using script like Example, Your on DXUN and you talk to a Mandalorian. After you talk to him you transit to korriban. How do I do this???????????
 TimBob12
10-08-2011, 10:58 AM
There is a script functiion for this but cant remember of the top of my head. Use the search function to search for module or warp.
 LDR
10-08-2011, 11:01 AM
You attach a transit script to the dialog.
void main()
{
StartNewModule("PUT NAME OF MODULE HERE");
}

When the Mandalorian says he'll transport you, attach a blank line. On HIS blank line after that dialog option, attach this script. If you want to transport back, do the same thing, but change the module name into the name of the module you and the Mandalorian were previously in.
 LordVader1
10-08-2011, 11:09 AM
You attach a transit script to the dialog.
void main()
{
StartNewModule("PUT NAME OF MODULE HERE");
}

When the Mandalorian says he'll transport you, attach a blank line. On HIS blank line after that dialog option, attach this script. If you want to transport back, do the same thing, but change the module name into the name of the module you and the Mandalorian were previously in.

Thanks man!
 LordVader1
10-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Does anybody know how to change the starting Module when you start a new game? Like you normally start at Peragus, is there a way to change the Starting module to something like a republic ship " The Harbringer "?

I know Im asking a bunch of questions like area transitting and other stuff, I'll tell why in a month or so.
 Canderis
10-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Name the .mod file 001ebo.mod
 jonathan7
10-09-2011, 11:57 AM
LordVader1, please stop posting multiple threads with similar questions, keep your questions confined to one thread instead of cluttering the forum with multiple threads. This is unfair to other modders as if you have five threads open it pushes their threads down the list, thus monopolizing the forum for your purposes. Please keep in mind there are quite a few people who have threads they need help with or wish for others to see. -- j7
 LordVader1
10-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Name the .mod file 001ebo.mod

Thanks!

LordVader1, please stop posting multiple threads with similar questions, keep your questions confined to one thread instead of cluttering the forum with multiple threads. This is unfair to other modders as if you have five threads open it pushes their threads down the list, thus monopolizing the forum for your purposes. Please keep in mind there are quite a few people who have threads they need help with or wish for others to see. -- j7

Sorry,
Page: 1 of 1