Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL character model problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Sprtn104
10-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with changing the appearance of my characters. I am running just the restored content mod and I have the KSE 333. When I try to change the appearance of the Handmaiden, none of the models work. It does seem to work for my PC and for Visas.
Any idea why this works for some characters and not others?
 Dak Drexl
10-06-2011, 6:55 PM
Can you be more specific? What do you mean when you say the models don't work?
 Sprtn104
10-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Like when I go into the KSE and change the Appearance for the NPCs and my PC, all of them will look different when I change their Appearance except for Handmaiden. Example: I can change Visas Appearance to look like Bastila and it works.
 DarthStoney
10-14-2011, 9:26 PM
The reason it won't change is probably because TSLRCM uses a modified Handmaiden model(part of Jingers rebuilt enclave mod),which is in the override folder and probably is always overriding any appearence change you try and do to her. You can remove the models from the folder but it may cause an issue later in the game.
Page: 1 of 1