Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[KSE]Got a big issue with TSL savegames

Page: 1 of 1
 Master_Lin
08-30-2011, 4:13 PM
Hi there, this is my first post on these forums, and I'm very glad to be part of this community.

First I'd like to let you know me : I'm french, been playing with Lucas games since the very old Yoda Adventures on PC.

Here is my issue : I've been reinstalling TSL 4 times in less than 1 hour due to some conflicts between mods, and now it's my latest reinstallation.
I've been installing TSLRCM 1.7 + USM + Fashion Force 2 + Coruscant mod ( Jedi Temple ) and finally High Level Force Powers.

Now, when I put KSE 3.3 into the SWKOTOR2 root folder, and I start it, it is still showing my old savegames, while I've been creating new savegames with a totally new playthrough ( since I reinstalled the game and patched it. )

Someone got an idea ?

Thanks for the help.

( I'm sorry for my english, though I've been writing it almost 6 years ago )
Okey please delete this post I'll be making a new reply where tk102 has posted ( Troubleshooting issues with KSE )
Page: 1 of 1