Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

???

Page: 1 of 1
 iamyourdad
08-25-2011, 4:44 PM
ok i was trying to change what the droid says on dantooine-i can not render assistance citizen move along to something better i got the droid tlk file out with erf editor changed it saved it but the droid still says i can not render assistance citizen move along?
 Snard
08-25-2011, 6:12 PM
Well first: You need to use a dialogue editor to change the subtitles. The editor in Kotor Tool doesn't work I believe. You can find a working one here (http://www.starwarsknights.com/mtools/dlgeditor_232.zip).

Secondly, if you're trying to do what i think you're doing(make the droid actually voice something else), then you really need to learn how audio recording's work. You cannot make anyone say something different.

Please try to think things through before you post a thread about it.
 kolthor7
08-25-2011, 10:09 PM
ok i was trying to change what the droid says on dantooine-i can not render assistance citizen move along to something better i got the droid tlk file out with erf editor changed it saved it but the droid still says i can not render assistance citizen move along?

i figured it out dude, you have to save as in somwhere like desktop then overwrite it.
 Snard
08-25-2011, 11:34 PM
i figured it out dude, you have to save as in somwhere like desktop then overwrite it.

You have no idea what you're talking about. That didn't even make sense. If you actually know how to do it then explain with detail.
Page: 1 of 1