Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game Subscription Cost

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Finch
08-24-2011, 9:34 AM
What do you think the cost will be to play this game monthly? I think they're going to make you pay monthly on top of the Ј130 a lot of people are spending like WoW does.

I just hope that they don't be extortionate like Blizzard, overpricing everything.

Discuss :)

~Finch
 Astor
08-24-2011, 9:42 AM
We know for certain that some sort of subscription fee is part of the business model for the game, in addition to micro-transactions from the in-game store, but we don't know the exact costs involved.

My guess, though, would be between £8-10.
 Master Finch
08-24-2011, 11:18 AM
£96 - £120 a year :S
 Deft Aklin
08-25-2011, 11:25 AM
I think the US $14.95-$15 price range is a general standard throughout the industry. They shouldn't deviate too far from that.
 Jan Gaarni
08-25-2011, 1:36 PM
I concur with Deft here. :)

It won't be anything above the standard in the industry. I'm pretty sure of that.
 Astor
08-25-2011, 2:07 PM
I concur with Deft here. :)

It won't be anything above the standard in the industry. I'm pretty sure of that.

I'm certainly not willing to pay more than Ј10 (the equivalent price on this side of the pond) a month, no matter how good the game is.

I just hope that the people in charge of the pricing have their heads screwed on correctly, and don't think that simply because it's Star Wars we'll pay whatever the cost.
 Master Finch
08-25-2011, 6:43 PM
Thing is though.. we will. :S

P.S. Why you no gief internetz? :'(
Page: 1 of 1