Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL]Monsters casting spells + Special abilities tab

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark_Ansem
08-10-2011, 1:47 PM
2 main questions in this thread:

What is that "special qualities" tab used in KotorTool Creture editor used for? can the abilities listed there be modified-expanded? if so how?

can I make a "spellcasting" monster by giving it powers and a force point pool even if I set its class to "minion"?
 TimBob12
08-10-2011, 2:00 PM
Err, why is this in a WIP thread if it is just questions and I don't know are the answers.
 Dak Drexl
08-10-2011, 2:11 PM
Why don't you just try and see what happens? The things you mention are extremely easy .utc edits.
 Dark_Ansem
08-10-2011, 2:33 PM
adding them to a creature, yes. but I can't find those "special abilities" script nor they are found under spells.2da
 Dak Drexl
08-10-2011, 5:32 PM
Almost guaranteed that it's left over from NWN. The only way to find out if it works is by adding the property and seeing if it does anything.
 Dark_Ansem
08-10-2011, 6:36 PM
will try that. it's bad one can't simply make a TEST module where to test all this kind of stuff safely :D
Page: 1 of 1