Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor Tabletop D20 Version

Page: 1 of 1
 jordo21
08-10-2011, 12:57 AM
I have fond memories of playing the Star Wars D20 RPG system and I always wanted the stats in Kotor to be the same. So I am in the process of making a mod that converts the stats and other things to the Star Wars D20 Tabletop version. So far this is what I have in the mod: All the items have been changed to reflect the prices and stats of what is in various Star Wars d20 RPG books. Also all the classes have been changed to the d20 tabletop RPG version. And this is for Kotor 1 by the way.

You can download it and try it yourself and see what you think at:

http://hotfile.com/dl/126382289/92c4269/KotorD20Tabletop.zip.html)

Please let me know what you think, what you would like to see included, and any bugs you find. Thank you!
 Capibara
08-10-2011, 4:38 AM
Would you mind posting a more detailed read-me file or something like that, elaborating a bit more on the mod for those who don't know the tabletop version?
 jordo21
08-12-2011, 4:19 AM
Would you mind posting a more detailed read-me file or something like that, elaborating a bit more on the mod for those who don't know the tabletop version?

Ok so for more detail, basically most of the items got a price increase, replaced most of the items with the ones in the Star Wars d20 RPG books which has the affect of making ranged weapons more deadly but melee weapons are basically the same. The armor now has different levels of damage resistance instead of increasing defense.

For classes, most of the classes got slightly more feats but some feats are now not available to pick from for certain classes. The Jedi classes overall got slightly less powers but more feats, with consulars getting the most powers but few feats, with jedi guardians getting the most feats but few power choices, and sentinels get even amount of powers and feats. Also the class skills got changed for most of the classes. Ummm, that’s all I can think of for now.
 bendarby24
08-13-2011, 9:04 AM
you cant do it because i have tried and vp has treid and you just cant do it because it is hard coded :(
 LDR
08-13-2011, 1:01 PM
It's not hard-coded. It's easy to change weapon stats and such. I don't know about class skills, but maybe he could change the class names by going into the dialog.TLK file, I think.
 Fallen Guardian
08-13-2011, 4:27 PM
You can change class skills I'm pretty sure, or at least add ones. In jonathan7's Character Start Up Changes (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Character_Start_Up_Changes;117738) he makes it so each class has persuade as a class skill.
Page: 1 of 1