Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tons of TPC files in K1 override

Page: 1 of 1
 Snard
08-04-2011, 5:41 PM
Hey, I just installed Kotor 1 on my PC and for some reason, there are 75 TPC files in there that I didn't add. i also have two other files in my override that i didn't add: 1 TGA file and 1 TXI file. Has this happened to any of you? Can you tell me why they are there? Thanks:)
 Dak Drexl
08-04-2011, 5:46 PM
Did you install an official patch? Sometimes it will put stuff in your override but it's not like it really matters, you can just delete it I'm sure...
 Snard
08-04-2011, 5:48 PM
No this never happened to me before. Sometimes I even had to make my own override folder. o.O Is it possible that they're leftovers from previous mods? I mean, for starters, what are the tga and txi files.

They cant be from previous mods because this is the first time I've had kotor 1 on PC. Before this, I only modded K2. The tpc are textures for female PC heads btw.

The tga file is a logo. The txi file is also part of the logo.
 Totenkopf
08-04-2011, 5:57 PM
Removing them shouldn't cause any problems. I've always removed them from my OR folder (and don't recall them ever showing up after patching) and haven't noticed any problems.
 Snard
08-04-2011, 6:04 PM
Ok, I think I'll be ok if I delete them. Thanks guys.
Page: 1 of 1