Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ERF Editor?

Page: 1 of 1
 Al_Ciao
08-03-2011, 6:57 PM
Hello, looking through the tutorials, there was a tutorial dealing with creating "new areas" I think it was called, saying the ERF editor was needed, with a link. But the linked page no longer exists!

Where can I get the appropriate ERF editor?

Thanks.
 ChAiNz.2da
08-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Hello, looking through the tutorials, there was a tutorial dealing with creating "new areas" I think it was called, saying the ERF editor was needed, with a link. But the linked page no longer exists!

Where can I get the appropriate ERF editor?

Thanks.

Not sure if it's the one you're looking for, but stoffe's ERF/RIM editor is here:
http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#gmt)

:)
 newbiemodder
08-04-2011, 1:31 PM
Not really sure if an Erf editor is essential to creating new areas. It comes in handy when you are modifying an erf/mod file and need to keep testing it over and over again to get something right. Otherwise you would have to create a whole new mod file each time. It is definitely a time saver.
 Al_Ciao
08-04-2011, 6:31 PM
WOW! I got a reply from Chainz.2da! :D I've seen lots of your work around this place. It's an honor.

I see you're playing Fable 3 atm. I actually had a mod request inspired by Fable 3. It's in the Swarm of Thunderbolts (Audiovisual Effect) thread under modding requests. Would you be willing to take a gander and see what advice you could give? Thanks. :)

Newbiemodder, thanks. I like your sig. Every time I see that Obi-wan quote, I think of this similar one. Ah, but who's the greater fool, the fool or the fool who gets fooled by the fool who's foolisher than the foolish fool?

Say that ten times fast.
Page: 1 of 1