Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem in Taris Lower City

Page: 1 of 1
 Mandalore_The_Dog
08-02-2011, 12:16 PM
I'm having a bit of trouble with a small cut-scene in the Taris Lower City. It's right by the second set of apartments where you see Canderous for the first time. After the guy who's talking to those two Black Vulkars whistles for Canderous, he dosn't show up. Then after a few seconds the game quits responding. I have a feeling that it might be because of the mandalorian_ultimate_mod, because it suppose to change the appearance of Canderous, so that might be the reason why the cut-scene is acting up.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
08-02-2011, 4:15 PM
I have a feeling that it might be because of the mandalorian_ultimate_mod, because it suppose to change the appearance of Canderous, so that might be the reason why the cut-scene is acting up.Your simplest course of action, IMO:
1) Retreat from the trigger for that scene, and go into another area through an area transition, like to the Cantina or to the Upper City.
2) Save your game.
3) Go to your Override folder, find the file "appearance.2da"
4) Drag that to your desktop. Do not lose it, maybe make a folder for it.
5) Load your save, go back through the transition and to the trigger, try the scene again.
6) If you pass the scene, save, drag the file back into your override, and play on. Otherwise, report results.
Page: 1 of 1