Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

2 Questions

Page: 1 of 1
 Elite Duck
07-31-2011, 3:15 PM
Question 1
Does anyone know what the uti is of the Blue Varient of the Battle Armor in TSL? It's in the KotOR Tool skin list but I can't find the item.

Question 2
Does anyone know how to compile a script and put it in game? I want to remove the weapons + level up checks for the Endar Spire bridge doors but I haven't the faintest clue on how to do that.

Thanks,
~ED
 Fallen Guardian
07-31-2011, 3:47 PM
Question 1
Does anyone know what the uti is of the Blue Varient of the Battle Armor in TSL? It's in the KotOR Tool skin list but I can't find the item.

The mandalorian battle armor? That is: a_heavy_07

Question 2
Does anyone know how to compile a script and put it in game? I want to remove the weapons + level up checks for the Endar Spire bridge doors but I haven't the faintest clue on how to do that.

Thanks,
~ED

You'll need the kotor compiler which is found here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=120785).
 Elite Duck
07-31-2011, 4:02 PM
Q1: No, not the Mandalorian one. It's the white/brown one that the Captain wears in BoS.
Q2: Thanks
 Qui-Gon Glenn
07-31-2011, 4:18 PM
KotOR Tool also will compile your scripts just fine. If you use the text editor in KT, simply select "Script" from your top options bar (it is furthest left) and select which game the script you are making is for, K1 or TSL. This then prompts KT to know which version of compiler to use and allows for the differences in the two scripting "dialects". This should be the first thing you do when using the KT Text Editor.

Myself, I write in notepad, then copy and paste into KT, then compile. Not sure why, I guess I like having external control of the file so that if something goes wonky in the KT editor I still have a backup.

As to your first question... a screen will probably be your best bet at identifying your uti. Post one if you can.
 Elite Duck
07-31-2011, 5:02 PM
Huzzah! It's the Powered Battle Armor in K1. Here's a screen:

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2770/battlearmor.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/battlearmor.png/)

So I need to find out what this is in TSL.
 Al_Ciao
08-04-2011, 8:39 AM
The "Powered Battle Armor" in TSL is a_heavy_05, found under BIFs, templates, Blueprint items.

Can't remember if it's blue or not.

Edit: I'm not familiar with skinning yet, so I can't really help you find the blue skin. If you still have trouble, I'll look over the skinning tutorials and see if I can help you dig it up.
 Elite Duck
08-04-2011, 11:47 AM
It's okay! Obsidian ported all the KotOR files into TSL and the Powered Battle Armor skin is in the bank but not used. I'm going to use the Battle Armor skin instead
Thanks for all the help!
 Al_Ciao
08-04-2011, 6:25 PM
Cool beans. I'm new to modding, but I'm glad to help if I know how.
Page: 1 of 1