Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC Multiplayer Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Starzwarz
06-07-2011, 8:34 PM
Hey guys,

I would like to play multi-player with some friends on SWBF 2. Will I need two computers and two game disks? Or is it possible on the PC?

Thank you!
 Bokken
06-08-2011, 8:00 AM
Is what possible on the PC?

Yes, you'll need two computers and copies of the game.
 Starzwarz
06-08-2011, 9:11 AM
Ok, Before I ask this. I do not have the game yet, So if there is a obvious answer...Sorry.

To play multi-player as described above. Will that require a private online game. Or since we are in the same house, is there a co-op mode?

Thanks!
 Bokken
06-08-2011, 10:47 AM
If you're on the same network (which you should be if you're in the same house) you can set up an LAN server. If your friends want to play from their houses, you can set up an internet server with a password.

I wasn't sure whether or not you were asking about splitscreen or something similar since this is actually the subforum for the console versions of the game.
 Starzwarz
06-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Ok! Thanks for the Reply.

I should probably keep all my questions in the same thread soo -

1. Can you Remove chat from online play

2. Can you create maps without and patches or mods

Thanks for your help so far =)
 Bokken
06-10-2011, 6:11 PM
No, you can't remove chat, as far as I know. There aren't any options for it, at least.

I'm not sure what you're asking for your second question. Without patches or mods...if you're looking to make new maps, you'll need the ModTools.
 Omar
11-24-2011, 1:21 PM
Yeah guys you have shared the very nice information here but i am still confused that is it possible that in every game we can share the multiplayer,and what is the exact way.
Page: 1 of 1