Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith and Mandolorian Armor

Page: 1 of 1
 Xarwarz
04-25-2011, 4:59 PM
 Fallen Guardian
04-25-2011, 5:57 PM
Looks pretty cool. However do these textures replace the default ones or are they new armors?
 LDR
04-25-2011, 7:23 PM
The sith soldier reminds me of TRON.

Your skins are very unique and unusual, which is why I LOVE them.
 harark1
05-01-2011, 5:27 PM
Pretty nice, good job.
 Lord of Hunger
05-01-2011, 6:54 PM
Interesting. How high is the resolution on each texture?
 Viado Onasi
05-01-2011, 7:11 PM
I was thinking the same thing LDR! It sounds like a good idea though, tron armour. :D nice looking, both of them! What image editor do you use?
 Xarwarz
05-02-2011, 3:04 PM
Looks pretty cool. However do these textures replace the default ones or are they new armors?

Yea they replace default

The sith soldier reminds me of TRON.

Your skins are very unique and unusual, which is why I LOVE them.

Thanks unique is what i strive for

Pretty nice, good job.

Thanks

Interesting. How high is the resolution on each texture?

Yea there redrawn from the original texture believe it or not its still a 512 texture.

I was thinking the same thing LDR! It sounds like a good idea though, tron armour. :D nice looking, both of them! What image editor do you use?

I used realdraw 5 to redraw textures, it the only way to eliminate the old texture noise to get a smoother look.
 Sith Holocron
05-03-2011, 4:23 AM
Yeah, they're redrawn from the original texture believe it or not. It's still a 512 texture.

Wouldn't a larger texture show of more of your detail work?
Page: 1 of 1