Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New PMHC04

Page: 1 of 1
 ZimmMaster
04-11-2011, 9:44 PM
An old skin I've had for a while for personal use, finally decided to get the permission I needed and release it.

Description
The New PMHC04 is a mod that reskins the existing "Mullet Man" to be used as your PC in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. This head has its own portraits, and clothing skin. I've had this skin for my personal use for quite a while and I just thought I would release it. Changes from the original skin consist of; dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a shadow of a beard, slightly altered skin tint to make it look less orangish. This skin includes only realistic DS transitions, no zombie-skins. I also upped the resolution from 256x256 to 512x512 to make the details slightly sharper. The clothing is a reskin of the scout clothing. Changed the pants to a dark blue, the shirt to a white color, the vest to a brownish color with bits of gold in it, made the boots black, and made the changed to gloves from a greenish color to brown and open-finger style.

Readme

------------------------------------------------------
» Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR: ZimmMaster
NAME: New PMHC04
TYPE: Reskin
VERSION: 1.0
SIZE: 5.54 mb (UNZIPPED)
DATE RELEASED: 4/9/11
WEBSITE: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/developer/ZimmMaster;29005)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
» DESCRIPTION
The New PMHC04 is a mod that reskins the existing "Mullet Man" to be used as your PC in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. This head has its own portraits, and clothing skin. I've had this skin for my personal use for quite a while and I just thought I would release it. Changes from the original skin consist of; dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a shadow of a beard, slightly altered skin tint to make it look less orangish. This skin includes only realistic DS transitions, no zombie-skins. I also upped the resolution from 256x256 to 512x512 to make the details slightly sharper. The clothing is a reskin of the scout clothing. Changed the pants to a dark blue, the shirt to a white color, the vest to a brownish color with bits of gold in it, made the boots black, and made the changed to gloves from a greenish color to brown and open-finger style.

» INSTALLATION
Simply copy the files from this mod to your Override folder. Default path is: C:/Program Files/LucasArts/SWKotOR/Override

» KNOWN BUGS
- There should not be any considering it is a simple reskin.

» CONTRIBUTORS

-Fred Tetra, for creating his awesome KOTOR Tool that makes us modders job a lot easier.

-Shem, for creating his PMHC04 reskin which I used for reference to make part of the beard.

» PERMISSIONS

- Permission obtained from Shem to use his PMHC04 skin for reference in this mod

» DISTRIBUTION AND USAGE NOTES
This mod or any of its individual components may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the author unless restricted to your own personal usage.

» LEGAL
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshot

http://i53.tinypic.com/24eqdt0.jpg)

KOTOR Files Link:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/New_PMHC04;119142)
 TheIrishHoplite
04-12-2011, 5:27 AM
Excellent work, mate. This is by far my favourite male head (only one with longish hair), and this a vast improvement on the original. Instant download!
 ZimmMaster
04-16-2011, 10:18 AM
Excellent work, mate. This is by far my favourite male head (only one with longish hair), and this a vast improvement on the original. Instant download!

Thanks, this is my favorite head too.

Also, I forgot to mention that I will post a KOTOR Files link when it is hosted. It's been over a week since submission, so it should be up soon, hopefully.
 Xarwarz
04-16-2011, 8:55 PM
I didnt see this ma bad great stuff zimm nice skin. Like the pic diagram too showing improvements.
 ZimmMaster
06-21-2011, 8:44 PM
KOTOR Files just hosted a boatload of new mods including this one. Yay!

clicky (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/New_PMHC04;119142)
 Dark_Ansem
06-22-2011, 3:15 AM
my fav head, the neo-one like! you should add it to TSL!
 JebusJM
06-22-2011, 6:56 AM
If you're taken to an error page on Kfiles, just refresh the page till it works. Nice skin, I like it.
 GeorgNihilus
06-22-2011, 10:23 AM
If you're taken to an error page on Kfiles, just refresh the page till it works. Nice skin, I like it.
yep, refreshing did it. thanks.

great reskinning indeed zimm, liked specially the open-finger style gloves and the shadow in the beard :nod: but all in all an important improvement to this head.

thanks for sharing :thmbup1:
 ZimmMaster
06-23-2011, 12:15 AM
yep, refreshing did it. thanks.

great reskinning indeed zimm, liked specially the open-finger style gloves and the shadow in the beard :nod: but all in all an important improvement to this head.

thanks for sharing :thmbup1:

No problem. The open fingered gloves was actually a spur-of-the-moment thing that just popped into my head. I thought it made it look good and also rather unique, I have not seen anyone else make skins with finger-less gloves.
Page: 1 of 1