Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mac Troubles

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Haytett
11-25-2010, 10:20 PM
so, i have the mac version of KotOR. for some reason NONE of the mods i've tried (mainly ones that let me wear Revan's mask and hooded robe) don't work. my override folder is in the main folder with the rest of my KotOR stuff. i don't know what i'm doing wrong, or if these mods don't work on mac (i've heard from a lot of mac users that they do), or what. can someone please help?
 Trench
11-25-2010, 10:46 PM
What do you mean by "main folder"? You probably need to put your Override in the KotOR package. Right click on the KotOR.app (or whatever you have it named as) and select, "Show Package Contents". Put your Override in there.
 Darth Haytett
11-25-2010, 10:57 PM
do i need to put it in the "Contents" folder? or just the top folder "Show Package Contents"?
 Trench
11-26-2010, 4:13 AM
Technically, I haven't the slightest. I'm just basing this information off the knowledge I've gained "modding" some of my other programs. Try doing a little experimenting yourself.
Couldn't hurt, and I hope my :twocents: could be of use to you.
 Rinku
11-26-2010, 10:05 AM
On my mac the override folder is in the Kotor folder along with the app, so it sounds like you have it placed in the right spot.

In your override folder, did you put the contents of the mods (appearance.2da, Bendak_Blaster.tga, etc.) or the folders (has the contents inside the folder)?
Page: 1 of 1