Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What about vehicles?

Page: 1 of 1
 timpbader
10-24-2010, 7:11 AM
Has anything been confirmed about players being able to use various vehicles from the Star wars movies like the land speeders from episode 4, the snow speeder from episode 5, or the speeder bikes from episode 6?
 deesnyder
10-24-2010, 8:41 AM
Has anything been confirmed about players being able to use various vehicles from the Star wars movies like the land speeders from episode 4, the snow speeder from episode 5, or the speeder bikes from episode 6?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhahahahahahhaha aka lol...
 LordOfTheFish
10-25-2010, 11:27 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhahahahahahhaha aka lol...

:snear: Calm yourself noob, his opinions and ideas are every bit as valid as your own.

@timpbader

Nothing like that has been confirmed to my knowledge. I don't think LA felt TFU2 needed vehicles due to it's overall gaming style being over the top.

Who knows though, we may be suprised.
 deesnyder
10-25-2010, 3:21 PM
:snear: Calm yourself noob, his opinions and ideas are every bit as valid as your own.

Woah woah woah... Watch your tongue boy... If everyone's opinions are valid, what's wrong with mine... I did not intend to disgrace him... there's 2 sides to a coin, you can choose how you wish to see it...
 dolinator
08-22-2011, 10:11 AM
i dont think there'll be vehicles simply because the gameplay of the force unleashed is based on running into giant numbers of relative weak enemy's...
and of course starkiller doesn't need tanks to crush at-te's or any other big machine, he simply throws giant objects at it to show how cool his powers are :-p
Page: 1 of 1