Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Heroes Of the Old Republic Saber mod (for TSLRCM)

Page: 1 of 1
 Qui-Don Jorn
10-23-2010, 4:32 PM
Heroes of the Old Republic Lightsaber Mod v1.0 for TSLRCM

Today I'm releasing a big lightsaber modification for Kotor2 TSL, that works and plays well with TSLRCM by Darth Stoney and Zybl2.
Ive been learning and working on it for 5 months now and have gotten it to where I will release it. There will be a couple of updates Im sure
What this is is 50 new hilt models, which break down into 16 "hero" sabers, the 7 companion sabers, 5 masters sabers, Sion and Nihilus', and most importantly, the Exile hilt, which you will get from Atris on the second and final meeting with her. It also replaces the games 9 default single handed hilts with new ones (future version will replace double bladed).

Comments and criticisms are welcome, as this is the first mod Ive done.
Feel free to post here I guess, is'nt that how this works? I don't know im new here. :thmbup1:
Sorry for not having pics right now, I can have those up shortly..

Thanks muchy!! Qui-Don Jorn
 Canderis
10-23-2010, 5:00 PM
Any pictures?
 Qui-Don Jorn
10-23-2010, 7:21 PM
Yes there are, working on it now.

Had a total fiasco earlier with my laptop and now, ..well, I dont think it's going to make it.
On my sis's computer now..hold please.
 Qui-Don Jorn
10-23-2010, 7:30 PM
 Qui-Don Jorn
10-23-2010, 7:45 PM
I also, in my shocked stupor after battling my P.O.S laptop, forgot to mention that Darth Darkus' Armored Robes are included as well., and we all know how awesome those are.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/drone808/huifendbllit.jpg)

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/drone808/iacenatton.jpg)

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/drone808/KOTOR/visas.jpg)

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/drone808/KOTOR/visasclose.jpg)

the default red hilt...
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/drone808/KOTOR/SithSaber.jpg)

That's it for now,...and I relinked to the mod. I had totally forgotten to include the script source,...ooops.
Check it out.

-Jorn
 LME47
10-23-2010, 8:06 PM
Those hilts look great, Kuai-Donn Jorn.
I've been looking for a saber hilt mod for TSL.

Big thanks, and once again, great work.
 Qui-Don Jorn
10-23-2010, 8:13 PM
No, ..thankyou.

Now I'm wondering if I over-beefed the Armored Robes...
ahh, thats me being wishywashy and picky, right?

I'll post more action-y pics tommorrow. I dont think Im going to make it much longer, I need to go toes up soon.
-Jorn

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/drone808/BDsaber.jpg)
 LME47
10-23-2010, 8:23 PM
Ok, I haven't put this in the override folder yet, checking out the included readme, and it says its compatible with TSLRCM 1.6, but maybe not with TSLRCM 1.7, which is what I have installed.

So, I figure I'll hold off until you do an updated one for 1.7.
I'll be looking forward to it. =D
 Lord of Hunger
10-23-2010, 8:26 PM
This looks like great stuff, though I'd like to personally see more details on what's modified and how they are added to the game before I download this. I'm picky about game balancing. :D

By the way, you might want to in the future edit your posts to add new material rather than add another post unless someone replies to you. The moderators here are strict about the rules against double posting. Just FYI, of course.

But yeah, I really love what I am seeing. Keep up the awesome work!
 logan23
10-23-2010, 8:35 PM
Great job!
 Xarwarz
10-24-2010, 1:08 PM
Looking good
 Qui-Don Jorn
10-24-2010, 4:19 PM
This looks like great stuff, though I'd like to personally see more details on what's modified and how they are added to the game before I download this. I'm picky about game balancing. :D

By the way, you might want to in the future edit your posts to add new material rather than add another post unless someone replies to you. The moderators here are strict about the rules against double posting. Just FYI, of course.

But yeah, I really love what I am seeing. Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks.
Basically it's alot like USM but different.
What is modified:
-Dialogs/scripts added for making companions sabers.
-In first and last meetings with Atris she will brandish and fight with the exile's new saber models.
-All Sion cutscenes have his new saber model. Same with Nihilus, beware of him. He is the bringer of death.
-scripts added to dialogs for the master sabers replacing/getting.
-scripting and utp/utc's added/added onto for getting Hero sabers and Darkus' armored robes throughout the game.

In a couple of days it will be completely compatible with TSLRCM 1.7, so hold off anyway..doing another play through now..:)

thanks,
-Jorn
 nevile
10-29-2010, 7:39 AM
any1 like to have posters of it!!!
 Qui-Don Jorn
11-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Alright, its finished...
HOTOR 1.1 for TSLRCM 1.7 is ready and waiting at this link..

[Link removed, see 1.2 post]

I think it's much improved on, I used a couple more of Stoney's .mod files to make a few characters have thier sabers equipped.
Improved a few of the saber textures... fixed a couple scripts I wasnt happy with..beefed up Nihilus..added the armored robes I had left out before.

Hope you like it..let me know what you think.
-Jorn
 VarsityPuppet
11-03-2010, 9:14 PM
F*** me, I wish my damn graphics card supported pixel shading... Those models look SO DAMN COOL!
 Qui-Don Jorn
11-08-2010, 8:20 AM
F*** me, I wish my damn graphics card supported pixel shading... Those models look SO DAMN COOL!

Oh, wow. Thanks! I tried.
Working on v1.2 now..remodeling a few and tweaking textures and such. I have gotten so much better at modeling and skinning in the last couple of weeks (for sabers at least, im clueless about everything else.)

Pixel shading? I think i know what that means...i just have an old nvidia 9400gt 1gig video card.

Anyhoo,..Ive also done the double bladed saber hilts that never made it into HOTOR 1.1, I'll have those seperately and in HotOR 1.2.
Think lots of burlap, canvas, and sandstone textures..and something that resembles copper or bronze.
-Jorn

HotOR double-bladed hilts for TSL:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J9UEWPNX)
:thmbup1:

-Jorn

Ok, just a little update..Got some pics of the double bladed replacement hilts and now Visas Marr, Disciple and Qui-Don Jorn have new models but I forgot to get a pic of the last two...

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=677&pictureid=7489)

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=677&pictureid=7488)

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=677&pictureid=7477)

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=677&pictureid=7468)

-Jorn
 Qui-Don Jorn
11-18-2010, 5:51 PM
================================================== ========

HotOR v1.2 for TSLRCM 1.7 is ready at this link...Now installed with TSLPatcher!
(Removed link- see author"s signature for newest version...)

Many changes and improvements..
-Added installation with TSLPatcher
-Remodels of Visas', Disciple's doublesaber, Kreia's, Urial's, Jorn's doublesaber, and the blue and yellow default hilts...
-Lots of texture improvements..
-improved dialogs and scripts..
-tweaks of descriptions and saber properties..

I'm working on the 1.1 to 1.2 patch currently, that will be ready in a day or two.

***INSTALLATION***
1a. Have TSLRCM 1.7 installed.
1b. Run the .exe called INSTALLHotORv1.2... Choose the directory where the game is installed, NOT the override folder.
2. Start a new game....

***REMOVAL***
1. Delete all the files that came with this mod from your override folder. Check the InstallLog.rtf for the specific file names if you have trouble finding all of them.
2. The TSLPatcher generated a backup folder with copies of the .DLG and .MOD files that came with TSLRCM 1.7, simply replace those into their corresponding folders and let them overwrite.
Copies of the Globalcat.2da and Upcrystals.2da (if any) are there also, replace those into your Override folder.

================================================== ========
 Phildevil
11-18-2010, 9:00 PM
Besides USM (if it does...), are there any mods that are known to conflict with yours?
 Qui-Don Jorn
11-19-2010, 8:50 PM
Logan: I have for just the double bladed replacements, not this big all inclusive one (1.2)

Phildevil: mmmm..I really don't know because I live in a bubble.
At the moment i am running a bunch of texture stuff like enhanced lightning, narshadaa sky box, bao-dur's jedi robes(always), atris' jocasta nu texture,
...stuff like that. Kreia's robes1.1, visasblackrobe, ..all of which are fine.
I know that Insidious' Qu Rahn saber works with mine...
Anything major like, complete overhauls I don't know, so I suppose i should start testing stuff..huh?:raise:
Where should I start?
-jorn

EDIT:
I now know that Darth Deadman's Master Robes reskins DO conflict with my mod, ( can't believe I've just now seen these, they look amazing) because of the new models, this is being dealt with now.
 FaZzZa99
11-22-2010, 10:49 PM
oooo
can't wait to try it with TSLRCM 1.7

having briefly skimmed over the UTIs and DLGs, i must say the grammar/punctuation nazi in me is pleased :P
 Qui-Don Jorn
11-27-2010, 4:54 AM
oooo
can't wait to try it with TSLRCM 1.7

having briefly skimmed over the UTIs and DLGs, i must say the grammar/punctuation nazi in me is pleased :P

Thankyou!!!
I was really hoping someone would appreiciate that..:thmbup1: wait is it "ie" or "ei"...eh, that looks right.
Now I just hope that none of my "stories" or descriptions don't conflict with any canon.

p.s. ooh, just wait til v1.3... it's just short of a complete overhaul..

-Jorn
 Erlynmyre
12-18-2010, 10:50 PM
Just a quick note, I'm using this for the first time with TSLRCM 1.7, and I have noticed that Kreia's lightsaber has no color crystal, and if you click where it should be, it crashes the game. (For me, anyways.) Not a huge issue, just don't mess with the crystal..(duh) but it looks odd when upgrading, so I thought I should mention it....

Update: Ok, I have the same problem with Visas' saber, now that she's built it...
 Qui-Don Jorn
12-19-2010, 6:07 PM
Just a quick note, I'm using this for the first time with TSLRCM 1.7, and I have noticed that Kreia's lightsaber has no color crystal, and if you click where it should be, it crashes the game. (For me, anyways.) Not a huge issue, just don't mess with the crystal..(duh) but it looks odd when upgrading, so I thought I should mention it....

Update: Ok, I have the same problem with Visas' saber, now that she's built it...

Yes, i know..I apologize profusely for that.
What happened was i had differing tag names in the TSLpatcher setup. ive fixed all this in 1.3.
Do you have any modding experience? it can be fixed if you open up the upcrystals.2da with KotorTool's 2da editor and change the name from "visas_crys_xxx" to "visa_crys_xxx", I left out the "s" in the .uti files but not in the .2da file. they should be "visa" without the "s".
Sorry bout that. i think Kreia's should be krea_crys_xxx without the "i"...
Better yet, do me a favor and just delete the whole mod and then just install version 1.3 when i release it tommorrow or the day after.
Seriously,...it is SOOOO much better. i remodeled *almost* EVERYTHING. And no stupid mistakes! :D
-Jorn

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7629)

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7630)
 logan23
12-19-2010, 7:06 PM
lol, i love the nihilus...comment =)
 Erlynmyre
12-20-2010, 7:46 AM
Thanks for getting back to me, I fixed myself poking around in upcrystals.2da, just like you said, the problem with Visas' was just a typo, the Kreia thing, however was caused by her having 2 sabers, the one she spawns with is called kr_ls, it's screwed up, used KSE to delete and replace with krea_lghtsbr and everything's OK.

And I'm planning on updating to 1.3 as soon as you post it....
 Qui-Don Jorn
12-20-2010, 3:03 PM
Thanks for getting back to me, I fixed myself poking around in upcrystals.2da, just like you said, the problem with Visas' was just a typo, the Kreia thing, however was caused by her having 2 sabers, the one she spawns with is called kr_ls, it's screwed up, used KSE to delete and replace with krea_lghtsbr and everything's OK.

And I'm planning on updating to 1.3 as soon as you post it....

Really? Interesting...kr_ls??
Both her sabers should be named krea_lghtsbr_123, krea_lghtsbr_143, krea_crys_123, and krea_crys_143...123 for green and 143 for red.
Those are the tag names for the .uti files anyway..so the 2da should reflect those.

But enough about that, we need to get to Onderon! Onwards!

HotOR 1.3 is released! and I must say, I worked pretty darn hard on it.
If it still sucks let me know and I'll ignore you. :D
But seriously, folks.

**1.2 to 1.3 CHANGES**
---------------------------------------------------------------
-Remapped and textured Iacen Konn's hilt.
-Added Quinn Fain's Lightsaber, his crystal is aquired once Odis is employed. (Changed from original release).
-Removed my pathetic Master Robe textures for Dhan-Zen Long and Qui-Don Jorn. The robes are still in the game, but I now highly recommend just installing some good textures like Darth Deadman's Master Robes remodels/reskins (I have NO business....).
I switched them (DZL/QDJ) back to the normal game textures so that they won't conflict with any robe texture mods. This won't affect Darth Darkus' Armored robes since they are completely seperate textures and .uti's.
-Remodeled the Exile's double-bladed hilt. Added cyan single and double-bladed, fixed the PCSaber scripts for 262TEL and recompiled. Rerigged single bladed using Marius Fett's cyan fix!
-Added Raith Redstar's lightsaber, which is aquired on the SkyRamp if you are helping the Queen, and once inside the Palace if you're helping Vaklu.
-Remodeled V'wynn Chaleur's lightsaber. I can't begin to tell you how painfully frusrating this one was to map...:D
-Fixed Visas Marr's dialog from giving an insane amount of dark side points for one little comment....whoops.
-Remodeled Atton's lightsaber. ( a personal favorite )
-Remodeled Miko Wrath's lightsaber.
-Remodeled Kell Shineda's lightsaber, then rerigged it and the default cyan saber with Marius Fett's cyan fix, ..no more cyan being powered on after loadscreens and transitions!...sweet.
-Added Tryn'aar's lightsaber, which very nearly was going to be a "joke saber", but I couldn't do it. It looked too cool to be just a joke. (Anybody heard of the Jedi called Rhett Khan?)
It is aquired from Vrook (lightside only).
-Remodeled Bao-Dur's lightsaber. Started as just a rescale, but then I just remodeled it to be bigger around.
-Remodeled Hui Feng's double-bladed saber. Tweaked her description. (Another personal favorite)
-Remodeled Sen Whitesun's lightsaber.
-Added specific light/darkside armor for Bao-Dur, (my first attempt at properly reskinning armor.)
-Remodeled Master Vash's lightsaber.
-Removed D Goth's Darth Maul texture. A hard decision, but I would rather it not conflict with any other robe textures you may want to use.
-Fixed Visas Marrs' lightsaber from missing it's crystal. Tag names differed in the TSLPatcher setup...again, oops.
-Fixed 602DAN.mod so it won't crash when speaking to Terena after the Khoonda battle. Apparently I had somehow removed RCM's script...??
-Remodeled Mira's lightsaber.
-Remodeled Disciple's double-bladed saber.
-Remodeled Kreia's saber...again.
-Remodeled Nihilus' saber, the same but better.
-Changed Armored Robe placings.
-Remodeled the red and green default sabers.
-Added Ven-Su Rahn's double-bladed lightsaber. At 1620 polys it's the biggest, and it's aquired from Mandalore (lightside).
-Tweaked properties and descriptions as needed.
-Tweaked Anon Novago's saber texture....alot.
-Remodeled both of Master Kavar's sabers.
-Remodeled Bail Shilar's saber. (personal favorite # 3)
-Tweaked the blue double-bladed hilt model and texture.
-HA!!! Thanks to Darth Parametric I finally figured out the mystery of the custom robe icons. So Darkus' Armored Robes have spiffy new icons!

And I must warn you that if you have the older 1.2 version installed you will need to go ahead and just delete the whole thing and replace the backup .DLG and .MOD files before you install this version. Sorry if thats a hassle but it had to be done that way. Good news is this might very well be the final version, so you won't have to do it again, or anything.
If I do make more changes or additions, I'll set those up as a proper patch so nothing will have to be deleted out of your override.
I'm pretty happy with this one...
I think that since I like modeling sabers so much I might wander over to RandomSabers.com and model some of those. I'm getting better at it so,..
Anyway, without further ado, I give you...HotOR saber Mod v1.3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YJ1DHK60)

Hope you dig,...dig?:thmbup1:
-Jorn
 logan23
12-20-2010, 7:20 PM
pics please=)
 Qui-Don Jorn
12-22-2010, 5:53 PM
 darthdan11
03-02-2011, 4:22 AM
This is properly a stupid question but Id thought Id ask anyways..

Is this mod compatible with the Final Touch mod

Link: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Final_Touch;72996)

The TSLRCM is compatible with the mod, I was wondering if it was possible to make all 3 work together, as this mod just edits the lightsabers.. not other weapons and armours
 Qui-Don Jorn
03-03-2011, 6:51 PM
I would think so,..the only thing would be if any of those robes take the numbers 80-88, i.e a_robe_80 through a_robe_88, cause then you'd be overwriting the Armored Robes.
And if those sabers replace the original default sabers, then you'd be overwriting my default saber replacements..you would have to choose which ones you wanted, but other than that shouldn't be a problem.
 JustATourist
03-06-2011, 8:35 PM
I have a question: I am playing Hotor 1.3 with TSLRCM 1.7 in german language. Of course you are aware, that Hotor doesn't has translations. That alone wouldn't be a problem, but because there is no translation, there isn't any discription or even names of objects you have added visible ingame. This means I have many unamed and undiscripted objects in game, which is quite confusing. Is it possible to make at least the english texts visible? Normally it should be possible to copy and paste the english text into the german language text, but I don't have any idea how to mod TSL. (Btw, I'd prefer to continue to play with version 1.3 of Hotor at the moment.)
 Qui-Don Jorn
03-14-2011, 3:04 PM
I have a question: I am playing Hotor 1.3 with TSLRCM 1.7 in german language. Of course you are aware, that Hotor doesn't has translations. That alone wouldn't be a problem, but because there is no translation, there isn't any discription or even names of objects you have added visible ingame. This means I have many unamed and undiscripted objects in game, which is quite confusing. Is it possible to make at least the english texts visible? Normally it should be possible to copy and paste the english text into the german language text, but I don't have any idea how to mod TSL. (Btw, I'd prefer to continue to play with version 1.3 of Hotor at the moment.)

Whaaat?
does not compute..

can anyone out there who has played HotOR tell me whether or not you see my descriptions and saber names?

does this just mean that the .uti's aren't translating into the german versions or does this mean that NO ONE sees the descriptions?

cause that would really suck.

EDIT
Oh yeah, 1.5 is finished now, playing through...at naaaaadds tomb. :)
 deathdisco
03-14-2011, 3:56 PM
Check out this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145725) thread on how to convert dialogs to be able to be read in different languages.
 Qui-Don Jorn
03-14-2011, 4:11 PM
Check out this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145725) thread on how to convert dialogs to be able to be read in different languages.

Thanks..
 Qui-Don Jorn
03-16-2011, 4:39 PM
==========================
Heroes of the Old Republic
Lightsaber Modification
For TSLRCM 1.7
(Full Version)
***Final***
==========================

Author: Qui-Don Jorn
Date: Mar 14 2011

This (full version) modification is designed to be installed on a fresh vanilla install of KotOR 2:TSL and TSLRCM 1.7....if you already have HotOR 1.4 installed and don't want to uninstall/reinstall, there is the HotOR 1.5 Patch for that...
As always, this lightsaber mod should only be installed *after* you install TSLRCM 1.7, then install the TSLRCM 1.7 Fix by Hassat Hunter and whatever else you want to use...
================================================== ================================================== =======================================
This is the final version of the Heroes of the Old Republic Lightsaber Mod for TSLRCM 1.7, in it's entirety. The full and complete enchilada.
There are, in this version, 11 hilt remodels and 4 more new hilt models for your enjoyment. Which brings the total up to 40 models (not including the 18 default replacements), so this modification is absolutely JAM-PACKED with lightsaber hilts. I don't know what you would do with them all. Because I sure don't.
I've added another quest for the new Quillian lightsaber on Nar Shadaa, but I couldn't get the script for the trigger to work so I scrapped the whole 301NAR.mod file I'd been working on for 2 weeks and just made Fassa start the quest. Nothing would work, and I am (expletetives missing). The new Corellian lightsaber is aquired on Dxun.
Bao-Dur, Visas, and Mira all have new hilts. Bao-Dur's, Visas', the Quillian and the Lotus are the ones that I modeled after hilts on Randomsabers.com. I have fixed the issue with Bail Shilar spawning twice during Zherron's dialog that happens right before the Battle of Khoonda. I had fixed this in the 1.4 SE Patch, but I wanted to change it around alot so that he would still spawn even if Vrook wasn't there. I've done alot of tweaking to the mod itself, like reskinning Bao-Dur's armor and fixing his armor building script, adding the new color crystals that I have been using myself, and on request, fixed Darth Darkus' Sith Warrior's Armored Robe from being transparent in a few spots on the chest plate, as well I re-edited the properties for ALL the sabers so they would be a little more balanced. I added a new hilt model for Malak (from the K1 Saber mod I did), but you won't get it, it's really just to avoid him having a default saber.
This mod is also totally compatible with Hassat Hunter's unofficial TSLRCM 1.7 Fix, those files should be added to your modules/override folders FIRST.
Also, I've added some HotOR specific loadscreens, because I thought it would be cool to tie this mod in with the rest of the game, and to give you a face to go with the lightsaber. Needless to say this mod has sucked up alot of my time, but I had fun doing it. (Even if I pulled out my hair and had to shave it all off so it wouldn't look like crap on one side).
**If you are opposed to getting a lightsaber before the normal lightsaber quest, then I would recommend that you don't install this mod. Because that's what this mod does.**

Enjoy!

-Qui-Don Jorn

================================================== ====

1.5 Changes:
-Remodeled Master Vash's saber.
-Remodeled Exile's single saber.
-Remodeled Exile's double saber.
-Remodeled Dorian Fenn's double saber.
-Remodeled Nebelish's lightsaber.
-Remodeled Ven-Su Rahn's double saber.
-Remodeled Urial Vincen's hilt.
-Remodeled Raith Redstar's lightsaber...probably the coolest one I've ever modeled. It's mathematically perfect.
-Bao-Dur has a new hilt model. "The Liberator".
-Visas has new hilt called "Vestige".
-Mira has a new hilt called "Resolve".
-Gave names to all the companions hilts.
-Added some HotOR specific loadscreens.
-Added the Quillian MK IV lightsaber and a quest to build it from the parts. The quest starts and is completed on Nar Shadaa. Not the way I wanted it, but oh well, I guess.
-Added the Corellian lightsaber, it is aquired on Dxun.
-The old Tryn'aar lightsaber slot has been replaced by the new Lotus lightsaber, which not only is a huge improvement in hilt models, it's a welcome cutting of characters.
-Reskinned the Electromesh armor for Bao-Dur's new armor.
-Fixed the check script that controls Bao-Dur's Jedi Armor building node. Now it fires anytime after his 3rd level jedi class.
-Massively tweaked 601DAN.mod so that Bail Shilar will spawn correctly in ALL instances, whether Vrook is there or not. Tweaked all journal entries for Bail's saber quest. Added a globalcat entry to track whether you gave him back his saber.
-Fixed the Sith Warrior Armored robe from being transparent on the chestplate. (Still can't get alpha channels to work).
-Added *optional* color crystals for default sabers. They're what I've been playing with.
-Added my K1 Malak hilt model to Malak in the Korriban Tomb sequence.
-Revised 852NIH.mod so you only get Nihilus' lightsaber if you don't kill Visas, and you have to ask her to bring you the mask.
-Put MonoGiganto's original "Flickering Lightsaber blades" colors back in and turned up the flicker rate for all blade textures.
-Fixed one of Kreia's saber replace scripts so her saber is powered on during the cutscene with Sion on the Harbinger..(153HAR).
-Re-edited Darkus' Armored Robes to be alot more expensive. (Kinda silly to have a normal game robe cost 900 credits and an Armored Robe only cost 500).
-Re-edited all lightsaber properties to be less powerful. Hopefully now they are more balanced with the game.
-Added TSLPatcher operation for Bail Shilar's voice lines..
-Added TSLPatcher operation for quest entries in the global.jrl.
-Added 101PER.mod so Kreia's "rising from the dead" animation isn't so messed up.

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7944)

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7945)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7911)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7962)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7980)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7981)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7978)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7977)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7979)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7946)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7686)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7983)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=689&pictureid=7982)
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=677&pictureid=7895)
 logan23
03-19-2011, 5:06 PM
Looks Amazing!

You are on a roll!
 Sil3nst
03-19-2011, 7:05 PM
Great mod I used it back when I had TSL with RCM installed, but both the game and the RCM turned out to be bug ridden crap fests for me and the RCM caused even more glitches and problems so I had to give it up before I got to finish the game.. which I've heard is really unfulfilling anyway lol.
 Qui-Don Jorn
03-22-2011, 10:18 PM
Looks Amazing!

You are on a roll!

Hey thanks Logan.
an update has been released (see my sig), and that should wrap it up for me.
 Christos K
04-10-2011, 8:06 PM
I don't want to sound stupid but I still don't get whether this is compatible with USM or not?
 Qui-Don Jorn
04-12-2011, 8:19 PM
I don't want to sound stupid but I still don't get whether this is compatible with USM or not?

No its not.
 Beta 197
07-09-2012, 7:26 AM
I have one small question for you. What mod did you use to get bao dur to wear the jedi robes? I can't seem to find a good one anywhere
 Darth Avlectus
07-31-2012, 2:15 PM
It's a model issue IIRC. His head is floating or something when he wears them.
Page: 1 of 1