Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

enb series for kotor2

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Rooster
10-21-2010, 11:57 PM
Is it possible to make it work with kotor 2?
 LDR
10-22-2010, 5:47 AM
What?
 Astor
10-22-2010, 6:08 AM
The ENB series, is, I believe, some sort of HD 'mod' that can be applied to several games. I'm not sure if it would work with KOTOR - I've tried it on several games and all it seemed to do was add a lot of bloom to things.
 Xarwarz
10-22-2010, 2:08 PM
I have tried it with kotor 1 and 2 it wont work for whatever reason possibly because its not a direct x 9 game
 Blix
10-22-2010, 7:00 PM
What's ENB?
 LDR
10-22-2010, 9:00 PM
The ENB series, is, I believe, some sort of HD 'mod' that can be applied to several games. I'm not sure if it would work with KOTOR - I've tried it on several games and all it seemed to do was add a lot of bloom to things. Not to be harsh or anything, but the next time before you post a question, take five seconds to look at the posts above yours to see if the question was already asked.

I have tried it with kotor 1 and 2 it wont work for whatever reason possibly because its not a direct x 9 game Don't you have the option of installing DirectX 9 for kotor?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Don't you have the option of installing DirectX 9 for kotor?
:giveup:

Both games require Directx 9.0c...

not sure what you are getting at xarwarz? is it that ENB is not for DX9 games?
 Xarwarz
10-23-2010, 1:45 AM
Well i found enb series works well for games that rely on direct x dll kotor relys on another dll and/or open gl. Now unless im mistaken but i have been to the site and found nothing for kotor games and none of the ones out work for kotor 1 or 2
Page: 1 of 1