Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

force unleashed 2 demo

Page: 1 of 1
 Blended
10-19-2010, 9:56 PM
first let me say i didn't bother with the search cause i'm pretty frustrated..

why oh why is there no demo for the pc ? :confused:

i hate that every good company is starting to make games just for the console's and then there is a pc port wich rarely is any good..

i know i'm not the only one thinking this..

not too hate on the consoles, just hate on the company's..
 LordOfTheFish
10-19-2010, 10:36 PM
I think they'll put one out eventually. If not then at least the game will be a big surprise. ;)

I do understand where your coming from, though.
 Blended
10-19-2010, 10:40 PM
I think they'll put one out eventually. If not then at least the game will be a big surprise. ;)

well that's the problem, the demo is pretty much how i decide if i'm gonna buy this game.. don't want to go out and spend money on something if it dosn't run as smooth as possible because it's a port :/
 truJedi
10-19-2010, 11:27 PM
well that's the problem, the demo is pretty much how i decide if i'm gonna buy this game.. don't want to go out and spend money on something if it dosn't run as smooth as possible because it's a port :/

....refunds dude , lol im sure you could get your money back if your not satisfied :)
 Shem
10-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Redundant:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=205638)

first let me say i didn't bother with the search cause i'm pretty frustrated..
It shows. ;)
 LordOfTheFish
10-20-2010, 9:42 AM
Redundant:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=205638)

It shows. ;)

I believe he sees it differently because this is for PC.

@Blended:

truJedi is right, you can always take the game back. Or if a friend of yours buys it you could borrow his.
 Blended
10-20-2010, 6:20 PM
@Blended:

truJedi is right, you can always take the game back. Or if a friend of yours buys it you could borrow his.

we can't do that here in denmark.. once it's open you can't return it :indif:

think i'll just have too "borrow" the game and then see if it's any good.. and that's only cause they didn't release a demo for the pc..

pretty sick of why the pc community didn't even get an explanation as to why there is no demo.. i mean **** we even had to wait almost 2 years for a pc port of the first TFU:mad:
 Prime
10-21-2010, 9:07 AM
You have quite the sense of entitlement...
 LordOfTheFish
10-21-2010, 9:55 AM
we can't do that here in denmark.. once it's open you can't return it :indif:

think i'll just have too "borrow" the game and then see if it's any good.. and that's only cause they didn't release a demo for the pc..

pretty sick of why the pc community didn't even get an explanation as to why there is no demo.. i mean **** we even had to wait almost 2 years for a pc port of the first TFU:mad:

I've purchased games before that I regret paying full price for.
Page: 1 of 1