Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clone Wars Armor Pack 2.0

Page: 1 of 1
 Kainzorus Prime
10-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Authors:
Kainzorus Prime, Darth DeadMan, Fair Strides

Mod Name:
Clone Wars Armor Pack

Download the KotOR version at Deadly Stream (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/392-k1-clone-wars-armors/).
Download the TSL version at Deadly Stream (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/416-tsl-clone-wars-armors/).

Under NO circumstances is this, or any of my other,
mod(s) to be posted on ANY site other than by myself.
1. Info
===========

This mod will add variety of clone armors and two variants of DC-15 rifle to your game. You can either get them from the corpse of Republic Trooper aboard the Endar Spire, or use the console commands.

2. Installation:
=========
Run the TSL Patcher and sit back, the installer will handle everything, including compatibility with other mods.

3. Usage
=========
All armors, ten DC-15A and ten DC-15S rifles can be found on a Republic Trooper corpse aboard the Endar Spire, marked “Republic Quartermaster Corpse”.

Item codes are as follows:

clone_clean - Clean Episode III Armor
clone_dirty - Weathered Episode III Armor
clone_blue - 501st Legion Armor
clone_red - Shocktrooper Armor
clone_green - 442nd Siege Battalion Armor
clone_yellow - 212th Attack Battalion Armor
clone_grey - 41st Elite Legion Armor
clone_star - 327th Star Corps Armor
clone_neyo - 91st Reconnaissance Corps Armor
clone_shadow - Shadowtrooper Armor
clone_para - Paratrooper Armor
clone_marine - Galactic Marine Armor
clone_gree - Commander Gree’s Armor
clone_cody - Commander Cody’s Armor
clone_bacara - Commander Bacara’s Armor
clone_bly - Commander Bly’s Armor
clone_deviss - Captain Deviss’s Armor
clone_commando - Commando Armor
clone_boss - Delta-38’s Armor
clone_sev - Delta 07’s Armor
clone_fixer - Delta 40’s Armor
clone_scorch - Delta 62’s Armor
clone_classic - Clean Episode II Armor
clone_captain - Clone Captain Armor
clone_commander - Clone Commander Armor
clone_sergeant - Clone Sergeant Armor
clone_lieutenant - Clone Lieutenant Armor
arc_basic - ARC Trooper Armor
arc_red - ARC Captain Armor
arc_blue - ARC Lieutenant Armor
arc_yellow - ARC Commander Armor
dc-15a - DC-15A Blaster Rifle
dc-15s - DC-15S Blaster Carbine

4. Credits:
===========
Special thanks to:

MarcusLeCoy - Original 501st Legion texture.
Dark_Cuillere - Original Commander Cody texture.
Ruku - Most of original Episode III Clone textures.
Pahricida - Original DC-15A model and textures.
SoM3 - Original DC-15s model and textures.
Holowan Laboratories - For all the great resources.

5. DISCLAIMER:
===============

This Mod is not supported by LucasArts, Bioware or Obsidian.
Please do not contact them for support of this mod.

Copyright:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, characters, items, etc. are trademarks
and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, characters, items, etc. are
trademarks and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Bioware and the Odyssey Engine are trademarks of Bioware Corp.
Obsidian are trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment.
All trademarks and copyrights contained in this document are owned by their
respective trademark and copyright holders.
 Isaac Clarke
10-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Is this sort of an update to you Revenge of the Sith Clone Armors? Either way, this is possibly the BEST clone armor I've ever seen! I just might have to reinstall my K2 to use these armors! (Personally, from the pics, I like [Kashyyyk] Gree the best. Well, actually I liked Gree the best out of ANY clones. Of course, if that is Gree.)(Oh yeah, you spelt "Odyssey" wrong in the disclaimer. Sorry.)
 Kainzorus Prime
10-14-2010, 11:37 AM
This is essentially v2 of my previous mod, but it's no longer called just RotS armors, since Delta Squad and Ep2 clones are included too.
 Isaac Clarke
10-14-2010, 2:19 PM
What the heck is going on? I start a new game, choose the new reskin of the head, get the Gree armor, put it on, and it's silver! Help?
 Kainzorus Prime
10-14-2010, 2:46 PM
Silver as in how? Metallic without texture? Try putting the textures in override manually.
 Isaac Clarke
10-14-2010, 3:00 PM
Yes. Do I put all the files from tslpatchdata into override? Or do I put different files in different places? Oh yeah, I tried putting all the files in, and I overwrote a few files, but just portraits, and when I put the armor on, it crashed!
 Kainzorus Prime
10-14-2010, 4:05 PM
Try running the installer again. If that fails, put ONLY the tga and model files in override.
 Isaac Clarke
10-14-2010, 5:15 PM
All right, I tried the installer again, to no avail. Still silver. And then I tried ONLY putting the tga and model files in override, and it still crashes.
 Kainzorus Prime
10-14-2010, 5:48 PM
Does your appearance.2da have the proper entries for the armors?
 Isaac Clarke
10-14-2010, 5:56 PM
What do you mean?
 Rinku
10-14-2010, 7:48 PM
I think I will go blind from pure awesomeness!! XD

Very nice job S. I will definitely start another play-thorugh :)

THANK YOU :D
 Isaac Clarke
10-16-2010, 2:13 PM
Do I need the latest patch?
 Kainzorus Prime
10-16-2010, 2:18 PM
The official one, yes. I also recommend waiting for a fix for item-model mismatch I'll release soon.
 Xarwarz
10-16-2010, 4:15 PM
Just wanted to say i like what youve done here with this mod
 danshowe
01-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Any new info on the fix? Also how would I put a few armors in the game? (Airborne, Marine, Shadow, Neyo, and ARC Red)

Suggestion, add Dc-17 and Clone swamp trooper
 Motorheadbanger
10-22-2011, 9:34 PM
It's too bad that he never fixed this mod. It had the makings of greatness in orgasmic proportions, but there are just too many bugs (wrong armor assigned to every NPC, crashes, etc) All he would have to do is fix what armors and names were assigned to what NPCs.
 Scorge
11-03-2011, 1:55 PM
very nice mod, my favorite is scorch armor.
 Kainzorus Prime
11-08-2011, 1:25 PM
It's too bad that he never fixed this mod. It had the makings of greatness in orgasmic proportions, but there are just too many bugs (wrong armor assigned to every NPC, crashes, etc) All he would have to do is fix what armors and names were assigned to what NPCs.

Shows how much you know. I have to fix the item files to flexibly correspond to the appearance.2da entries so it's compatibile with other mods modifying that file when installed, among other things.

That said, I have the mod on my harddrive, but little time these days to work on it. When I have a moment free, I'll have a look at it again.
 Riven Fall
02-09-2012, 11:05 AM
I got problem when i choose armor in game and got it on my character game start lagging as hell and its unplayable :( :( :( u know what that can be ?
 Nephlim20
03-17-2013, 1:06 PM
Excellent Armor! On another note, can someone please upload the correct appearance 2da file?
 Motorheadbanger
01-29-2014, 12:09 AM
Excellent Armor! On another note, can someone please upload the correct appearance 2da file?

It's too bad. Great looking work.
 Phildevil
01-29-2014, 6:07 PM
Kain is active again. Maybe he has had more time to work on this?
 Kainzorus Prime
03-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Yes, indeed.

The mod is generally ready for release, all I need is help of someone more competent than myself with setting up the TSL Patcher, to make sure the errors of the previous versions are not repeated.
 Kainzorus Prime
03-08-2014, 11:49 AM
The KotOR version is now up at Deadly Stream. Thanks to Fair Strides for setting up the patcher so this could finally be rolled out.

TSL version coming soon.
 Kainzorus Prime
04-08-2014, 5:24 AM
TSL version is now up.
Page: 1 of 1