Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Error Reports

Page: 1 of 1
 Breakman
10-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Once in a blue moon, I run into errors while using the Wiki. I decided to just make a topic and post finds. Hopefully someone can fix them...

If any of you find any errors, please feel free to post here. Just remember to post a description of the error and how to mimic it. Screenshots are helpful too. Thanks!

Here's my first error...
If I search for anything that isn't a page's title, I get a Database Error:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Breakman/Screen_Capture_Error.jpg) (I searched for "leonard" in this example.)

In other words, if I type in "jake", "dog", "Season 2", or other randomness, I get the error. While if I type in "Sal", "Max", or "Something's Not Right Here", I go directly to that page.
 Harald B
10-12-2010, 2:12 AM
Well that's not supposed to happen. Thanks for bringing this up, I'll bug David about it later.
 Harald B
10-12-2010, 2:04 PM
Ok, I passed on the word and it seems to be fixed now. Let me know if you run into any other bugs again.
Page: 1 of 1