Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Asking for a mod (I don't know where to put it exactly)

Page: 1 of 1
 Trexmaster
10-03-2010, 2:23 PM
Hello 'brothers'! ;)

I'm a new guy 'round here. I had some problems in the past with the game but this forum really helped in some situations. But oddly enough, I didn't wanted to register because I knew I'd found help without joining.

But now, I have a personal request for those who know how to mod RC.
I've played RC hundred of times, if not thousands. Although, I'm a bit tired of the weapons' ammo capacity.

Can someone, please, mod the weapons ammo capacity and the ammo boxes?
Let's say:

DC-17 Blaster - 999
DC-17 Sniper - 999
DC-17 Anti-Armor - 9
ACP repeater gun - 999
ACP Array/Scatter Gun - 99
LJ-50 Concussion Rifle - 99
Wookiee Crossbow - 99
Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon - does this one has a ammo capacity?
Heavy ACP Repeater - 999
Thermal; flash & EMP grenades - 999

*The same for the ammo/grenades boxes.*

No special colors, no special power shot or other, just the ammo capacity.
Thank you for reading

-Trexmaster

*If this isn't the right section to create this topic, then I'm apologizing to the staff and ask to re-place it if necessarily.*

*Edit*

I've seen some kind of mod was created but it had some new skins, powershot and colors... and it isn't what I want.

*Edit 2*

I want this mod ONLY for single player.
 HockeyGoalie35
10-03-2010, 3:10 PM
well that mod you were talking about was the "super mod". i made it a while ago. now you say only SP right? when you install a mod, mp no longer works.....
 Trexmaster
10-03-2010, 4:46 PM
Yes, yes! Single player only. :D
 Mandalorian Mercenary
10-04-2010, 6:35 AM
-Hockey

Isn't that technically not true if the mod only affects singleplayer elements (38 hudarms, battle droid texture, etc.)?
 Trexmaster
10-04-2010, 3:31 PM
Ohh... so it can't be possible, right?
 VI
10-04-2010, 4:13 PM
hi,
makes no difference whether the mod affects only singleplayer or also multiplayer. it would be quite easy to make such a mod but then you would not be able to join multiplayer servers anymore.
you'd have to make a backupcopy of the properties.u(thats the file you'd have to edit) and put it in when you want to play online.
 Trexmaster
10-04-2010, 4:47 PM
hi,
makes no difference whether the mod affects only singleplayer or also multiplayer. it would be quite easy to make such a mod but then you would not be able to join multiplayer servers anymore.
you'd have to make a backupcopy of the properties.u(thats the file you'd have to edit) and put it in when you want to play online.

I'm willing to do this sacrifice.
I'm only hoping that someone will make this mod.
Besides, I don't think I'm the only one that wants this kind of ammo mod. :)
 Mandalorian Mercenary
10-05-2010, 6:37 AM
Isn't there a property in unrealed for the weapons that controls the ammo?
 Trexmaster
10-05-2010, 5:29 PM
I've checked and there is something but... I'm a noob. I really, really don't know what to edit.
 Mandalorian Mercenary
10-05-2010, 8:58 PM
Haha same here, I can do some minor stuff but besides skinning and adding path nodes/other osik that's about the extent of my abilities xD

Maybe Hockey can make some tutorials..
 Trexmaster
10-06-2010, 6:16 AM
Me too, me too... in fact, there aren't many tutorials on modding RC.

Hockey, if you can, please help us
 Mandalorian Mercenary
10-06-2010, 6:30 AM
Actually, if you'd like a quick skinning tutorial, I can probably whip one up when I get home from school (I'm about to leave for the bus now)
 HockeyGoalie35
10-06-2010, 10:53 AM
sure, i can make a tutorial, but i wont be able to make it until this sunday. sorry
 Trexmaster
10-06-2010, 11:41 AM
sure, i can make a tutorial, but i wont be able to make it until this sunday. sorry

It's okay, I don't mind. And thank you :D

*Edit*

Just in case... can you also present how to modify the powershot as well with the ammo capacity? Just in case...
 HockeyGoalie35
10-06-2010, 5:52 PM
the powershot as in like, how much damage it does right?
 Astor
10-06-2010, 6:00 PM
Moved to design schematics. ;)
 HockeyGoalie35
10-06-2010, 7:41 PM
Thanks astor :D
 Mandalorian Mercenary
10-06-2010, 8:54 PM
Fraz probably knows, he made all those great weapon mods.
 Trexmaster
10-07-2010, 5:40 AM
the powershot as in like, how much damage it does right?

Yes, yea. Something like... if I shot with the sniper rifle, as a example, in a droid dispenser, after a couple of shots, it goes BOOOOM!!

Or one shot, one kill. That's what I ment as powershot.
 HockeyGoalie35
10-07-2010, 2:46 PM
ok, ill set up a tutorial this weekend :thumbsup:
 frazscotland
10-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Many thanx to HOCKEY. Dear TREX its not so easy to xplain briefly as you have to edit the CTinventory for the individual weapon/weapons and also the ammo . Do you want to edit /make nu commando skins also ? HOCKEY has a tutorial on how to do this already i think .
 Trexmaster
10-08-2010, 3:37 PM
Many thanx to HOCKEY. Dear TREX its not so easy to xplain briefly as you have to edit the CTinventory for the individual weapon/weapons and also the ammo . Do you want to edit /make nu commando skins also ? HOCKEY has a tutorial on how to do this already i think .

I've seen a video on YT about editing the skins. I don't know if it's his though...
 HockeyGoalie35
10-08-2010, 3:56 PM
Yup that was mine. but, ill show you how to do one weapon, and greneade..you should be able to do the rest.
Page: 1 of 1