Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

language in English teaching

Page: 1 of 1
 yujiao522
09-29-2010, 11:27 PM
Love is a telephone wugghich always keeps silent when you are longing for a call, but rings when you are not ready for it. As a result, we often miss the sweetness from the other end.

Love is a telephone which is seldom program-controlled or directly dialed. You cannot get an immediate answer by a mere "hello", let alone go deep into your lover's heart by one call. Usually it had to be relayed by an operator, and you have to bugg bootse patient in waiting. Destiny is the operator of this phone, who is always irresponsible and fond of laying practical jokes to which she may make you a lifelong victim intentionally or unintentionally.

Love is a telephone which is always busy, When you are ready to die for love, you only find, to your disappointment, the line is already occupied by someone else, and youugg boots uk are greeted only by a busy line. This is an eternal regret handed down from generation to generation and you are only one of those who languish for followers.
 Sabretooth
10-20-2010, 8:31 AM
You are beautiful
 Pho3nix
10-20-2010, 10:29 AM
What the **** am I reading?
 adamqd
10-20-2010, 12:55 PM
A spameer
 Alexrd
10-20-2010, 1:04 PM

Your avatar looks like my face while reading this thread.
 Giant Graffiti
10-20-2010, 1:20 PM
Love certainly is a telephone.

In addition to this UGG BOOTS CHEAP!!!

cheap ugg boots
ugg boots
boot ugh
ugg classic cardy boot
ugg classic short boot
ygg Sundance boots
etc ugg
ugg bailey button
fire sale
ugg knightsbridge
ugg lo pro
 acdcfanbill
10-21-2010, 1:13 AM
Well aren't you in luck, I am the Honorable Regent of the former Prince of Nigeria and due to his unfortunate death, we have had to find his closest relative to bestow upon his fortune, his fame and his plump young wife. With a good faith deposit of $3000 we can begin the transfers to you. Please contact me as soon as you can with bank info.
 Hallucination
10-21-2010, 2:19 AM
Art.
 Jae Onasi
12-09-2010, 9:17 AM
Here's how to have a conversation with a spammer. (http://confessionsofageekymom.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-to-have-conversation-with-random.html)

Last night, courtesy of this blog, a spammer got through on GTalk. I answered because it was someone who had emailed me, and thus was in my contact list. I had cheerfully ignored the email as probable spam, but GTalk decided since it was in the list of people who had emailed me, it must be OK. It didn't help that I wasn't paying attention when I answered, since it was 2:30 am. However, I am grateful for the line of thought this generated, because it gave me a perfect blog topic.

Anyway, here is the actual discussion we had. Names have been changed to protect the innocent and/or guilty. Note that this was not one of the more brilliant things I've done on the internet, and you should avoid following this example.

2:30 AM jh: hi
how r u?
me: hello
2:31 AM jh: whr r u frm?
2:32 AM me: A Geeky town. You?
jh: india
2:33 AM may i know about something?
2:34 AM me: It depends on the question. :)
jh: ok
wht is ur profession
2:35 AM are you busy?
2:36 AM me: Well, it's the middle of the night by me. :)
jh: ohh
2:37 AM me: I write and manage the family.
jh: it's your profession
me: They keep me busy
I take it you do tech?
2:38 AM i can not understand what you want to tell exactly
2:39 AM me: you work with computers?
jh: yes
nad u
sorry and u
me: I play with computers. :D
what is ur age
2:40 AM me: Mary Kay had a wonderful saying when someone asked her age. She said "A woman who will tell her age will tell anything."
2:41 AM jh: ha ha
2:42 AM tell me you are man or woman
2:43 AM are you there?
2:44 AM me: My husband is calling me to bed--must go. Have a good night!
2:45 AM jh: okey
go
sleep tightly
good night
Page: 1 of 1