Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting BFN to run on Windows 7

Page: 1 of 1
 jeffcorn
09-25-2010, 6:56 PM
Does anyone know how to go about installing this on Windows 7, I'm sure if I get it installed it will work because I got Rogue squadron to work. Thanks
 SpawnHappyJake
06-28-2011, 3:27 PM
It installs like normal. Just put the disc in and run Naboo.exe or whatever it is off the disc. It's the one exe file on the root directory of the CD (that means immediately on the CD - not in a folder). Autorun might even popup; that'd work too.
You don't need to use compatibility mode or anything.
If you are having problems because it's 32 bit and you're trying to run it in 64 bit Windows (which SHOULD be able to run 32 bit programs) and/or Battle for Naboo is incompatible with your hardware (like when you try to play the game and it only shows a frame every now and then and the rest is black and the sound is messed up) then dual boot with Ubuntu or Linux Mint and run Battle for Naboo through WINE. That will do it.
Cheers,
SpawnHappyJake
 SpawnHappyJake
06-28-2011, 3:31 PM
Oh, and if there's no sound with Battle for Naboo in WINE in Linux, then before running the game go to terminal and do "killall pulseaudio". Might need to be "sudo killall pulseaudio".
Page: 1 of 1